Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Fully Funded Scholarship: TOTAL/NNPC Energies 2024 International Scholarship - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fully Funded Scholarship: TOTAL/NNPC Energies 2024 International Scholarship (1086 Views)

Total/nnpc International Masters Scholarships For Nigerian Students / Total/nnpc Scholarship / TOTAL/NNPC Past Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fully Funded Scholarship: TOTAL/NNPC Energies 2024 International Scholarship by zamzas(m): 8:41am On Mar 24
Total Energies is extending an invitation to suitably qualified young Nigerians for the 2024/2025 NNPC Limited/TotalEnergies International Scholarship Scheme.

The TotalEnergies International Scholarship is a fully funded study opportunity that offers Nigerian students the unique privilege to pursue Masters degrees in top universities in France.

In this post, we have provided the details, eligibility requirements, benefits, and step-by-step application procedure for this year’s edition of the TotalEnergies International Scholarship.

TotalEnergies International Scholarship Summary
Host: NNPC/TotalEnergies
Host Country: France
Study Abroad: Study in Europe
Category: Masters Scholarships
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Reward: Full Scholarship | Monthly Stipends | Travel Costs | Accommodation
No IELTS Required
Deadline: April 10, 2024

NNPC/TotalEnergies International Scholarship Details
Application for the 2024/2025 NNPC Limited/Total Energies International Scholarship Scheme has been announced.

Every year, Total Energies, in collaboration with NNPC Limited and its corporate partners, seeks out and sponsors promising Nigerian scholars who aspire to pursue master’s degree programs.

As a globally recognized energy company engaged in the production and distribution of fuels, natural gas, and electricity, Total Energies operates in over 130 countries worldwide.

Committed to providing energy solutions that are both affordable and sustainable, Total Energies adheres to the highest safety and environmental standards in all its endeavors.

Total Energies Scholarship in Nigeria: Empowering the Next Generation of Leaders

https://www.hawkerscholar.com/2024/03/fully-funded-scholarship-totalnnpc.html?m=1
Re: Fully Funded Scholarship: TOTAL/NNPC Energies 2024 International Scholarship by Ozilll: 2:23pm On Apr 22
Pls is there any update on the total international scholarship for 2024...have they started sending messages for the Aptitude test?
Re: Fully Funded Scholarship: TOTAL/NNPC Energies 2024 International Scholarship by Salientsinmi: 5:16pm On Apr 23
I applied for this scholarship and I was asked complete a form today. Is aptitude test part of the awarding process?

Ozilll:
Pls is there any update on the total international scholarship for 2024...have they started sending messages for the Aptitude test?
Re: Fully Funded Scholarship: TOTAL/NNPC Energies 2024 International Scholarship by Babalolaazeez: 6:48pm On Apr 23
Yes, aptitude test is part of the process. I received a mail today to complete a microsoft form
Salientsinmi:
I applied for this scholarship and I was asked complete a form today. Is aptitude test part of the awarding process?

1 Like

Re: Fully Funded Scholarship: TOTAL/NNPC Energies 2024 International Scholarship by Edem23: 7:52pm On Apr 23
Please guys let’s share information on this thread incase anything comes up.I just finished filling out my form too.Is there anyone who have written the scholarship aptitude test in the past.
Re: Fully Funded Scholarship: TOTAL/NNPC Energies 2024 International Scholarship by Edem23: 7:54pm On Apr 23
Hi@salientsinmi, Nice to have you here too
Re: Fully Funded Scholarship: TOTAL/NNPC Energies 2024 International Scholarship by Hunter102: 7:57pm On Apr 23
Edem23:
Please guys let’s share information on this thread incase anything comes up.I just finished filling out my form too.Is there anyone who have written the scholarship aptitude test in the past.
Practice your SHL materials.

1 Like

Re: Fully Funded Scholarship: TOTAL/NNPC Energies 2024 International Scholarship by Babalolaazeez: 8:03pm On Apr 23
Please how can I get it
Hunter102:

Re: Fully Funded Scholarship: TOTAL/NNPC Energies 2024 International Scholarship by PRYCE(m): 2:50pm On Apr 25
Hunter102:

Hello. Please what's SHL?
Re: Fully Funded Scholarship: TOTAL/NNPC Energies 2024 International Scholarship by Babalolaazeez: 3:28pm On Apr 25
Who else receive the verification mail today?
Re: Fully Funded Scholarship: TOTAL/NNPC Energies 2024 International Scholarship by Edem23: 4:19pm On Apr 25
Is it the verification to fill a form?
Re: Fully Funded Scholarship: TOTAL/NNPC Energies 2024 International Scholarship by Babalolaazeez: 5:33pm On Apr 25
Yes. I received the mail yesterday to fill the form which I did. I' have also received same form today to fill again
Edem23:
Is it the verification to fill a form?
Re: Fully Funded Scholarship: TOTAL/NNPC Energies 2024 International Scholarship by Abdullah36(m): 6:00pm On Apr 25
PRYCE:

Hello. Please what's SHL?

Re: Fully Funded Scholarship: TOTAL/NNPC Energies 2024 International Scholarship by Edem23: 6:58pm On Apr 25
Oh ohkay I only filled once and didn’t get another email to fill it again though.
Re: Fully Funded Scholarship: TOTAL/NNPC Energies 2024 International Scholarship by Ebukawaylaid(m): 8:40pm On Apr 25
Please, which partner universities in France does Total Energies scholarship work with?

I want to apply to a school.

Kindly assist.
Re: Fully Funded Scholarship: TOTAL/NNPC Energies 2024 International Scholarship by Edem23: 11:51pm On Apr 25
Babalolaazeez:
Yes. I received the mail yesterday to fill the form which I did. I' have also received same form today to fill again

Let’s just wait for the next step then after filling the form.
Re: Fully Funded Scholarship: TOTAL/NNPC Energies 2024 International Scholarship by Ozilll: 10:26am On Apr 26
I filled out the form on Wednesday but I haven't heard from them again. Someone told me that they have started sending out the Aptitude test invite.... Please has anyone received the test invite here?
Re: Fully Funded Scholarship: TOTAL/NNPC Energies 2024 International Scholarship by Babalolaazeez: 11:09am On Apr 26
I dont think they are sending out invites already
Ozilll:
I filled out the form on Wednesday but I haven't heard from them again. Someone told me that they have started sending out the Aptitude test invite.... Please has anyone received the test invite here?
Re: Fully Funded Scholarship: TOTAL/NNPC Energies 2024 International Scholarship by Sunrisepebble: 12:26pm On Apr 26
wow, are you sure they've started sending out ?
Ozilll:
Re: Fully Funded Scholarship: TOTAL/NNPC Energies 2024 International Scholarship by Ozilll: 1:43pm On Apr 26
Sunrisepebble:
wow, are you sure they've started sending out ?
I'm not entirely certain that's why I asked if anyone received any emails besides filling out the form.
Re: Fully Funded Scholarship: TOTAL/NNPC Energies 2024 International Scholarship by Edem23: 2:27pm On Apr 26
I haven’t received the aptitude test invite yet though.Has any one here received?
Re: Fully Funded Scholarship: TOTAL/NNPC Energies 2024 International Scholarship by Sunrisepebble: 5:37pm On Apr 26
Oh Ok, I was confused as you said someone told you that they have started sending out the Aptitude test invite.
Ozilll:

I'm not entirely certain that's why I asked if anyone received any emails besides filling out the form.
Re: Fully Funded Scholarship: TOTAL/NNPC Energies 2024 International Scholarship by Amstrongdod(m): 9:11am On Apr 27
Please how do I get this SHL materials to study?
Re: Fully Funded Scholarship: TOTAL/NNPC Energies 2024 International Scholarship by Amstrongdod(m): 9:15am On Apr 27
Am suggesting we create a WhatsApp group chat so that we can keep up with info on this application.
Join here 👉 https:///EMboqNr3nh59PjNmlt3kT8
Re: Fully Funded Scholarship: TOTAL/NNPC Energies 2024 International Scholarship by Sunrisepebble: 10:44am On Apr 27
Your link is not working
Amstrongdod:
Am suggesting we create a WhatsApp group chat so that we can keep up with info on this application.
Re: Fully Funded Scholarship: TOTAL/NNPC Energies 2024 International Scholarship by Ozilll: 11:05am On Apr 27
Amstrongdod:
The link is not working
Re: Fully Funded Scholarship: TOTAL/NNPC Energies 2024 International Scholarship by Edem23: 10:18pm On Apr 27
The link isn’t working
Re: Fully Funded Scholarship: TOTAL/NNPC Energies 2024 International Scholarship by Ozilll: 11:45am On Apr 29
Hello everyone, is there any recent update on total aptitude test?
Re: Fully Funded Scholarship: TOTAL/NNPC Energies 2024 International Scholarship by Sunrisepebble: 11:59am On Apr 29
haven't received anything yet
Re: Fully Funded Scholarship: TOTAL/NNPC Energies 2024 International Scholarship by Babalolaazeez: 4:20pm On Apr 29
No, nothing yet
Ozilll:
Hello everyone, is there any recent update on total aptitude test?
Re: Fully Funded Scholarship: TOTAL/NNPC Energies 2024 International Scholarship by dobserve(m): 4:38pm On Apr 29
Ebukawaylaid:
Please, which partner universities in France does Total Energies scholarship work with?

I want to apply to a school.

Kindly assist.

Does anyone have further info on this?

How does this work, pls.
Re: Fully Funded Scholarship: TOTAL/NNPC Energies 2024 International Scholarship by Sunrisepebble: 7:18pm On Apr 29
I am also wondering how the application works. Do you already need to have applied to the school or will Total help in working with the University. As the University I even want to go to has closed its last round of applications. But Im assuming if you needed to have applied they would have stated so already

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unijos Post Ume Date / . / List Of Schools In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.