Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,218 members, 7,811,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Edo: Mass Exodus As LP Members, Obidients Reject Akpati’s Candidacy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo: Mass Exodus As LP Members, Obidients Reject Akpati’s Candidacy (22787 Views)

5000 APC, LP Members Collapse Structures Into PDP In Abuja - Daily Trust / PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu / Edo: Mass Defection From APC is End-of-the-Road Signpost For Ize-Iyamu – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo: Mass Exodus As LP Members, Obidients Reject Akpati’s Candidacy by chopnaira: 2:17pm On Mar 24
membranus:

Oga, go rest. Tinubu here, Tinubu there, so him don become demigod.

The decampees are leaving LP to PDP, so is Tinubu in PDP? Is APC ruling in Edo State, or is Ighodalo that they are supporting an APC candidate?

Please next time when making assertion, make sure it is logical.
If they can't make love to their wife, they will blame Tinubu. A non Nigerian reading their post about Tinubu would think Tinubu is a god grin

harmonyglobal:
Labour party, just the same as other political parties,
So disorganized after losing the election. Even NLC they fight for ownership and chairmanship grin grin grin
Funny people
Obidients are fighting for the ownership and leadership too.
👇

chopnaira:

- Key obidients were trying to hijack the party by trying to sponsor their own into executive positions/leadership of the party
- NLC too are trying to hijack the party
- The original LP (Apapa and co)want the leadership too
Abure has made so much money and is refusing to back down
- Peter Obi is a political prostitute. He can't build his own party neither does he any leadership or conflict resolution skills. He is most likely already shopping for the next party to jump too.

They are all vultures.

4 Likes

Re: Edo: Mass Exodus As LP Members, Obidients Reject Akpati’s Candidacy by 9jarockstv: 2:19pm On Mar 24
funshint:

No wonder the state has been lagging behind.

Lagging behind how? There's a lot to be done, yes but when you say lagging behind I don't understand lagging behind who?
Re: Edo: Mass Exodus As LP Members, Obidients Reject Akpati’s Candidacy by chopnaira: 2:19pm On Mar 24
lailo:

Obidient movement doesn't belong to LP, everyone knows that. Obidient movement is Igbo movement to ascend Nigeria presidency. Only mumu no go know that undecided
Last I read, they have moved their convention to Edo. The other day on twitter, one of their key Obidients that host spaces on twitter was using a tribal slur (ye ri ba) on a Yoruba poster. That party is just APGA reformed.

Last I heard, they have now now moved their convention to Anambra state - the heartland of igboland. grin

8 Likes

Re: Edo: Mass Exodus As LP Members, Obidients Reject Akpati’s Candidacy by Jeje247: 2:23pm On Mar 24
This chaos was always bound to happen. When LP was gaining ground in the last elections, alot of wildlings crossed into the party from PDPAPC. No surprises that they bring their political culture along. Even the old LP members must have been infected by their antics

I expect Obi to start working towards a new party ASAP. Alternatively, he can wait till 2026 and move to any small party with solid values. He's followership will remain intact and that party would be happy to have him as their flag bearer

2 Likes

Re: Edo: Mass Exodus As LP Members, Obidients Reject Akpati’s Candidacy by 9jarockstv: 2:23pm On Mar 24
Dicoomoba:

Guy why Edo go be Lagos ? Will never and can never be maybe compare Bushy Edo to Abakaliki 😂

That’s where Edo belong

This one just they vex because APC nor fit understand how to break into Edo.
Re: Edo: Mass Exodus As LP Members, Obidients Reject Akpati’s Candidacy by JuanDeDios: 2:23pm On Mar 24
PDPdestroyer:
Because he has a Yoruba name grin
But these same folks termed Yorubas tribalists for rejecting Chinedu
This is nonsense. I've not seen anyone complaining about Mr Akpata's Yoruba name. If he wins, it won't be the first time Osadebe House is occupied by someone with a Yoruba name.
Re: Edo: Mass Exodus As LP Members, Obidients Reject Akpati’s Candidacy by RecentHistory: 2:24pm On Mar 24
ProJectAnatot:
Edo Na Obidient HQ sha.. Make them arrange well.. else APC go rig am like Enugu.

Enugu Governor na PDP but the okpa and jollof rice wey Mbah give your mama for election day no gree you call PDP. Coward.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo: Mass Exodus As LP Members, Obidients Reject Akpati’s Candidacy by Randy111(m): 2:25pm On Mar 24
Walai:
The real political illiterates are those that voted in a certificate forger and drug lord on the altar of tribalism and turned around to blame Buhari when his govt failed

Bro stop dignify senseless people by quoting them with the hope of educating them. They never learn. Let them alone to wallow in their fools paradise
Re: Edo: Mass Exodus As LP Members, Obidients Reject Akpati’s Candidacy by chopnaira: 2:28pm On Mar 24
ProJectAnatot:
Edo Na Obidient HQ sha.. Make them arrange well.. else APC go rig am like Enugu.
But you people supported and worked for Mbah of PDP. Wetin concern APC with the madness that played out in Enugu and now playing out in Edo.

During Enugu election, we saw Obidients for Mbah everywhere.

It's only outside the SE and Edo state una dey shout LP top to bottom. Bunch of hypocrites.

Obaseki, Godfather to AI will surely win the election, just like Mbah of PDP win Enugu, and you Obidients will blame APC as usual. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo: Mass Exodus As LP Members, Obidients Reject Akpati’s Candidacy by 9jarockstv: 2:31pm On Mar 24
funshint:

You've said nothing so far...just for him to continue from where Obaseki stopped; a well known failure. Hope you're being well paid for this clowning. Kudos! grin

There's no better candidate than Asue in the next Edo election. If there's, please show me the person and then tell me what person has to offer

I can bet it, you will have nothing to say here....

1 Like

Re: Edo: Mass Exodus As LP Members, Obidients Reject Akpati’s Candidacy by chopnaira: 2:32pm On Mar 24
Jeje247:
This chaos was always bound to happen. When LP was gaining ground in the last elections, alot of wildlings crossed into the party from PDPAPC. No surprises that they bring their political culture along. Even the old LP members must have been infected by their antics

I expect Obi to start working towards a new party ASAP. Alternatively, he can wait till 2026 and move to any small party with solid values. He's followership will remain intact and that party would be happy to have him as their flag bearer

Peter Obi came from PDP
Datti Baba Ahmed came from PDP
Alex Otti came from APC
GRV came from PDP
Ireti Kingibe came from APC
e.t.c.

these are the real PDPAPC cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Edo: Mass Exodus As LP Members, Obidients Reject Akpati’s Candidacy by ekhai(m): 2:33pm On Mar 24
Image123:

Lolz, what happened to top to bottom? Did GRV have a better track record than Sanwo Olu for you to defend him? Are you foolish enough to think that Obi has/had better track record than PBAT?
PEOPLE WILL JUST GO ONLINE TO WRITE NONSENSE. WHAT TRACK RECORDS DO ASUE IGHODALO POSSESS. HELP ME ASK THE POSTER, WHAT'S THE PERFORMANCE OF GODWIN OBASEKI THAT IGHODALO WILL BUILD UPON .
MY BROTHER SORRY FOR QUOTING YOU. I DON'T WANT TO BE QUOTING SENSELESS PEOPLE LIKE HIM.

6 Likes

Re: Edo: Mass Exodus As LP Members, Obidients Reject Akpati’s Candidacy by chopnaira: 2:37pm On Mar 24
ekhai:
PEOPLE WILL JUST GO ONLINE TO WRITE NONSENSE. WHAT TRACK RECORDS DO ASUE IGHODALO POSSESS. HELP ME ASK THE POSTER, WHAT'S THE PERFORMANCE OF GODWIN OBASEKI THAT IGHODALO WILL BUILD UPON .
MY BROTHER SORRY FOR QUOTING YOU. I DON'T WANT TO BE QUOTING SENSELESS PEOPLE LIKE HIM.
grin

3 Likes

Re: Edo: Mass Exodus As LP Members, Obidients Reject Akpati’s Candidacy by chopnaira: 2:42pm On Mar 24
Antoeni:
Edo Politics too Dey Hard, You can't Push An Edo Man Around, When it Comes to Politics, They Have Their Own Mind & Thoughts , They Don't Believe in Godfather, No One Has Monopoly of Edo Political Terrain, Edo No be Lagos
Obaseki is AI's political godfather.

5 Likes

Re: Edo: Mass Exodus As LP Members, Obidients Reject Akpati’s Candidacy by hafeeanubasy: 2:46pm On Mar 24
Walai:
Anyone thinking that the Obidient movement and Obidients belong to LP must be living in Kuvukiland.
If PO join KOWA party today, we will follow him like MTN "everywhere you go"
You people are worst than ZOMBIE be that 😆

OBI has your destiny

5 Likes

Re: Edo: Mass Exodus As LP Members, Obidients Reject Akpati’s Candidacy by oseahumenb(m): 2:49pm On Mar 24
Faceless groups
Re: Edo: Mass Exodus As LP Members, Obidients Reject Akpati’s Candidacy by 9jarockstv: 2:51pm On Mar 24
ekhai:

Re: Edo: Mass Exodus As LP Members, Obidients Reject Akpati’s Candidacy by chopnaira: 2:52pm On Mar 24
omoharry:
APGA is a tribal party , established by Ojukwu. Is it by force to remain in that party ! He needed a party with national appeal
No honour amongst thieves.

hafeeanubasy:

You people are worst than ZOMBIE be that 😆

OBI has your destiny
We can classify them below. Only 1% are Obidients. The rest are either zombies or the idiot followers.

2 Likes

Re: Edo: Mass Exodus As LP Members, Obidients Reject Akpati’s Candidacy by hafeeanubasy: 2:54pm On Mar 24
chopnaira:

Last I read, they have moved their convention to Edo. The other day on twitter, one of their key Obidients that host spaces on twitter was using a tribal slur (ye ri ba) on a Yoruba poster. That party is just APGA reformed.

Last I heard, they have now now moved their convention to Anambra state - the heartland of igboland. grin

Walahi..whenever I see a yoruba OBIdient,I see a fool and slave being used!

5 Likes

Re: Edo: Mass Exodus As LP Members, Obidients Reject Akpati’s Candidacy by chopnaira: 2:54pm On Mar 24
hafeeanubasy:

Walahi..whenever I see a yoruba OBIdient,I see a fool and slave being used!
They are not the brightest bunch out there. They are just a means to an end. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Edo: Mass Exodus As LP Members, Obidients Reject Akpati’s Candidacy by jaxxy(m): 2:55pm On Mar 24
U lost primaries so u want to defect?

Nonsense.
Re: Edo: Mass Exodus As LP Members, Obidients Reject Akpati’s Candidacy by 9jarockstv: 2:55pm On Mar 24
chopnaira:

Obaseki is AI's political godfather.

APC supporters are very dull. A seating governor cannot be a Godfather.

A political Godfather is someone that doesn't hold any political office be he controls the state executive.
Re: Edo: Mass Exodus As LP Members, Obidients Reject Akpati’s Candidacy by hafeeanubasy: 2:56pm On Mar 24
Jeje247:

And thr number one BACTERIA and VIRUS came from PDP and goes by the name Peter OBI.
H bribed Abure for presidential ticket and brought other futures from PDP and Igbo Brothers from APC like Kenneth okonkwo and Otti.

When will you people start telling the truth about Peter obi?...you mentioned PDAPC decamped and exempt their main leader PETER OBI...Peter obi has used you people destiny and brain 😆

1 Like

Re: Edo: Mass Exodus As LP Members, Obidients Reject Akpati’s Candidacy by chopnaira: 2:58pm On Mar 24
9jarockstv:

A political Godfather is someone that doesn't hold any political office be he controls the state executive.
Obaseki is godfather to AI. Even a low IQ goat knows that. Average Zombi Peter Obi followers are not the sharpest tool in the shed.

AI would be remote controlled by Obaseki after Obaseki leaves office. Common sense 101.

3 Likes

Re: Edo: Mass Exodus As LP Members, Obidients Reject Akpati’s Candidacy by Slytiger: 3:03pm On Mar 24
9jarockstv:

You people can only fool idiots.

Asue Ighodalo has been jumping upandan screaming Obaseki is not his godfather when Obaseki was the one that anointed him. No matter how you try to twist it, Obaseki is Asue's Godfather. Simple as ABC.

3 Likes

Re: Edo: Mass Exodus As LP Members, Obidients Reject Akpati’s Candidacy by 9jarockstv: 3:03pm On Mar 24
chopnaira:

grin

If you are supporting APC then you don't know Edo State. APC candidate that has the worst WEAC result in the whole of Nigeria.

Re: Edo: Mass Exodus As LP Members, Obidients Reject Akpati’s Candidacy by chopnaira: 3:05pm On Mar 24
9jarockstv:

If you are supporting APC then you don't know Edo State. APC candidate that has the worst WEAC result in the whole of Nigeria.
APC is not winning Edo. So the below pictures that you are posting is pointless to me.

1 Like

Re: Edo: Mass Exodus As LP Members, Obidients Reject Akpati’s Candidacy by SirFarads01(m): 3:05pm On Mar 24
MemphitzDgreat1:
Tinubu is really working overtime in putting the Labour Party into disarray.

He won't succeed on this one
Re: Edo: Mass Exodus As LP Members, Obidients Reject Akpati’s Candidacy by NEIGHBOUR(m): 3:06pm On Mar 24
LOVEALAIGBO:

This sudden heightened troubles LP is witnessing in the past one to two weeks is the manifestation of a script being played out by the Tinubu/APC camp! The short-term objective is to ensure Olumide Akpata and LP do not win in the upcoming Edo state gubernatorial elections....and the long-term objective is to try and destabilise the party so Peter Obis' chances in the next presidential election, should he wish to contest, are drastically weakened!

Make no mistake about it, what we're witnessing is the voice of Jacob and the hand of Esau! The trace of those teleguiding this engineered turmoil in the LP will ultimately lead back to the Tinubu/APC political machinery! Their emilokan political philosophy is built on the belief that bribery and the lure of financial gain can buy the conscience of almost anyone in the impoverished Nigeria of today!

Can't you people take responsibility for once? Why always looking for other people to blame?
This transfered victim mentality should stop.

6 Likes

Re: Edo: Mass Exodus As LP Members, Obidients Reject Akpati’s Candidacy by chopnaira: 3:07pm On Mar 24
NEIGHBOUR:

Can't you people take responsibility for once? Why always looking for other people to blame?
This transfered victim mentality should stop.
They are kids and cry babies.

5 Likes

Re: Edo: Mass Exodus As LP Members, Obidients Reject Akpati’s Candidacy by 9jarockstv: 3:07pm On Mar 24
chopnaira:

Obaseki is godfather to AI. Even a low IQ goat knows that. Average Zombi Peter Obi followers are not the sharpest tool in the shed.

AI would be remote controlled by Obaseki after Obaseki leaves office. Common sense 101.

Oshiomole wanted to be a Godfather to Obaseki but he was disgraced. If Obaseki will not even try to control Asue because he knows Edo State.

Obaseki can't be a political Godfather, know that and have sense.
Re: Edo: Mass Exodus As LP Members, Obidients Reject Akpati’s Candidacy by Walai(m): 3:08pm On Mar 24
I'm Igala

lailo:

Obidient movement doesn't belong to LP, everyone knows that. Obidient movement is Igbo movement to ascend Nigeria presidency. Only mumu no go know that undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Inaugurates Kano Bridge, Names It After Late Emir / APC Releases New Timetable For Primaries, National Convention / IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.