Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Monarch: How Militants Linked To Soldiers’ Killing Chased Me Out Of My Kingdom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Monarch: How Militants Linked To Soldiers’ Killing Chased Me Out Of My Kingdom (20957 Views)

Zulum Offers Christma Package To Soldiers A Day After Clash With Military (Pics) / Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed / Army Scholar Preaches To Soldiers With Two AK-47 Rifles By His Side. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monarch: How Militants Linked To Soldiers’ Killing Chased Me Out Of My Kingdom by tutuonye: 6:16pm On Mar 24
This king is my close family friend. He has several times made complaint to security agencies and the Bayelsa state govt over this security issue long ago but govt treated his petitions with levity.
That's what you get when you have a reactionary governments in power. They banished him and the old man doesn't get royalties he is supposed to get from Agip as oil companies give recognition to criminals instead of relating to the king.
This king has no car, no house and eats from hands to mouth yet Agip and other companies operate in his community Igbomotoro.
Shame to Agip and Bayelsa govt.
Ordinary house you can't build for a king of your oilfield. Even contract Agip doesn't give this man. His family is suffering.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Monarch: How Militants Linked To Soldiers’ Killing Chased Me Out Of My Kingdom by Spirit7957(m): 6:19pm On Mar 24
grin grin grin grin grin[color=#000099][/color]
Judolisco:
King run leave him people grin

Dat community never see king oh....
Re: Monarch: How Militants Linked To Soldiers’ Killing Chased Me Out Of My Kingdom by Quebec91(m): 6:20pm On Mar 24
Only sensible🧠 person in comment session
Zeezenho:
This one wan use military fight his kingdom opponents, what am opportunist.
Re: Monarch: How Militants Linked To Soldiers’ Killing Chased Me Out Of My Kingdom by donprinyo(m): 6:21pm On Mar 24
Monarch for goats
Re: Monarch: How Militants Linked To Soldiers’ Killing Chased Me Out Of My Kingdom by blacknp(m): 6:23pm On Mar 24
SadiqBabaSani:
This Monarch is not credible
Typical enemy of Nigeria.
Re: Monarch: How Militants Linked To Soldiers’ Killing Chased Me Out Of My Kingdom by blacknp(m): 6:24pm On Mar 24
donprinyo:
Monarch for goats
Monarch of your Papa abi?
Re: Monarch: How Militants Linked To Soldiers’ Killing Chased Me Out Of My Kingdom by tutuonye: 6:34pm On Mar 24
This king is my close family friend. He has several times made complaint to security agencies and the Bayelsa state govt over this security issue long ago but govt treated his petitions with levity.
That's what you get when you have a reactionary governments in power. They banished him and the old man doesn't get royalties he is supposed to get from Agip as oil companies give recognition to criminals instead of relating to the king.
This king has no car, no house and eats from hands to mouth yet Agip and other companies operate in his community Igbomotoro.
Shame to Agip and Bayelsa govt.
Ordinary house you can't build for a king of your oilfield. Even contract Agip doesn't give this man. His family is suffering.
[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Monarch: How Militants Linked To Soldiers’ Killing Chased Me Out Of My Kingdom by mogbeyiteren: 6:36pm On Mar 24
This story affirm the suggestion of the Senate President, Akpabio; that it was machineries and not the people of Okuama that committed the act.

1 Like

Re: Monarch: How Militants Linked To Soldiers’ Killing Chased Me Out Of My Kingdom by lexy2014: 6:45pm On Mar 24
DevilsEqual:
sad

I don't know what people enjoy from causing unrest

I hope the militants get fished out and dealt with

Why would u kill a soldier on a peace mission?
Anyone who thinks this is a flex is very sick

which peace mission?

who sanctioned the peace mission?

what did the peace mission entail?

who were those quarreling and what was the bone of contention?
Re: Monarch: How Militants Linked To Soldiers’ Killing Chased Me Out Of My Kingdom by landon(m): 6:45pm On Mar 24
Mother is from that okuama and his father igbomoturu
ReubenE:

The guy is partly Ijaw and Urhobo, Okuama axis in particular
Re: Monarch: How Militants Linked To Soldiers’ Killing Chased Me Out Of My Kingdom by faceland: 6:51pm On Mar 24
Smart monarch, seizing every opportunity to blackmail his sworn enemies.
Re: Monarch: How Militants Linked To Soldiers’ Killing Chased Me Out Of My Kingdom by ReubenE(m): 6:52pm On Mar 24
landon:
Mother is from that okuama and his father igbomoturu
Yeah, I know.

Thanks all the same
Re: Monarch: How Militants Linked To Soldiers’ Killing Chased Me Out Of My Kingdom by faceland: 6:56pm On Mar 24
Zeezenho:

His innocent enemy would have high blood pressure when they read this article.
Re: Monarch: How Militants Linked To Soldiers’ Killing Chased Me Out Of My Kingdom by 7upnigeria: 6:57pm On Mar 24
E no go funny
Re: Monarch: How Militants Linked To Soldiers’ Killing Chased Me Out Of My Kingdom by Sk5050: 6:59pm On Mar 24
inoki247:
Lol e don reach Bayelsa...

No be Delta dem cause wahala dem wan carry another state along...
You don see wahala na! Matter wey happen for Delta don creep enter Bayelsa.
Re: Monarch: How Militants Linked To Soldiers’ Killing Chased Me Out Of My Kingdom by faceland: 6:59pm On Mar 24
mogbeyiteren:
This story affirm the suggestion of the Senate President, Akpabio; that it was machineries and not the people of Okuama that committed the act.

The soldiers were also hustling (meaning they were mercenaries themselves).

3 Likes

Re: Monarch: How Militants Linked To Soldiers’ Killing Chased Me Out Of My Kingdom by 7upnigeria: 7:00pm On Mar 24
oluwaseyi0:
yet the cowardly military are going after innocent civilians

how many emirs have terrorists pursue in the North and how many villages has been leveled because of that

Military wey don off many Shekau na him you dey call cowardly. Just know that Military does not back off from any fight theyve set their sight on. The fight against boko haram is still on despite that it started about 15 years ago, and that's even a group killing INNOCENT PEOPLE. Dont think military will back off when it's own personnel's were killed.
Re: Monarch: How Militants Linked To Soldiers’ Killing Chased Me Out Of My Kingdom by Henrypraise: 7:01pm On Mar 24
DevilsEqual:
sad

I don't know what people enjoy from causing unrest

I hope the militants get fished out and dealt with

Why would u kill a soldier on a peace mission?
Anyone who thinks this is a flex is very sick

The soldiers, were not on a peace mission, they were sent there by a militant leader who somehow could command them.

I am sure the military is unraveling alot hence they are still there in the village. The killings were done at Okuama, why will the military be burning and killing at igbomorotu? The urhobos don't kill and behead. It's the ijaws and militants who kill and behead...

The truth of what happened in Okuama will come out one day...

This deposed king has not said the entire truth, somehow he hopes to gain after all these unrest.
Re: Monarch: How Militants Linked To Soldiers’ Killing Chased Me Out Of My Kingdom by Available9: 7:01pm On Mar 24
God1000:
I heard an interview with a member of the federal house of representatives of that place saying the same thing as well.

We will finish gaza very soon. Israel will take over gaza.kill them all
Re: Monarch: How Militants Linked To Soldiers’ Killing Chased Me Out Of My Kingdom by maasoap(m): 7:06pm On Mar 24
SadiqBabaSani:
Delusional online IPOB like you would have easily labelled the king a traitor if IPOB were able to kill him. These online miscreants can justify anything
Re: Monarch: How Militants Linked To Soldiers’ Killing Chased Me Out Of My Kingdom by maasoap(m): 7:20pm On Mar 24
Randal:
You are not innocent ohhh

You get sense like this?

“As a Paramount Ruler and somebody who has served in the Nigerian Army and retired, I always report any act of lawlessness to the authorities, if not, that means I am involved. Army operation at Igbomotoru Community is just after the fleeing militant gang at Igbomotoru ll, where their leader resides and commit all these crime. In fact, they have not crossed to Igbomotoru 1, but because of fear, people have deserted the entire community.”
Re: Monarch: How Militants Linked To Soldiers’ Killing Chased Me Out Of My Kingdom by maasoap(m): 7:24pm On Mar 24
Quebec91:
I don't think or believe that armed criminals who banished him from his kingdom count as his opponents. Those are terrorists, not opponents.

Quebec91:
Only sensible🧠 person in comment session
You that can't recognise sense even if it is staring you in the face
Re: Monarch: How Militants Linked To Soldiers’ Killing Chased Me Out Of My Kingdom by ogbe88(m): 7:25pm On Mar 24
Available9:

We will finish gaza very soon. Israelu will take over gaza.kill them all
Small boy talk.
Re: Monarch: How Militants Linked To Soldiers’ Killing Chased Me Out Of My Kingdom by ispreloaded(m): 7:57pm On Mar 24
mogbeyiteren:
and some fuul where saying he doesn't know what his saying...
Re: Monarch: How Militants Linked To Soldiers’ Killing Chased Me Out Of My Kingdom by ispreloaded(m): 8:01pm On Mar 24
Henrypraise:

The soldiers, were not on a peace mission, they were sent there by a militant leader who somehow could command them.

I am sure the military is unraveling alot hence they are still there in the village. The killings were done at Okuama, why will the military be burning and killing at igbomorotu? The urhobos don't kill and behead. It's the ijaws and militants who kill and behead...

The truth of what happened in Okuama will come out one day...

This deposed king has not said the entire truth, somehow he hopes to gain after all these unrest.
the Truth will come out one day.... I strongly believe Okuama was framed.....

1 Like

Re: Monarch: How Militants Linked To Soldiers’ Killing Chased Me Out Of My Kingdom by Khallicopyro: 8:10pm On Mar 24
Opportunists everywhere. Since you couldn't hold your throne make we kukuma spoil am abi? 70 something years old man. Age is not wisdom indeed. Fools do grow old too
Re: Monarch: How Militants Linked To Soldiers’ Killing Chased Me Out Of My Kingdom by Kukutente23: 8:15pm On Mar 24
The story is getting clearer now.
And I hope the foolish Zombies who were clamoring for the razing down if the other community get the full picture now.
Those militants are oil bunkerers who run that area. Any king who does not agree with them is either killed or exiled.
They went to Okuama to do their business as usual and instead met the military there who wanted to take the community leaders and they decided to kill the soldiers.
Re: Monarch: How Militants Linked To Soldiers’ Killing Chased Me Out Of My Kingdom by Kukutente23: 8:17pm On Mar 24
ispreloaded:
and some fuul where saying he doesn't know what his saying...
Those are Zombies who were supporting the burning and killing of innocent villagers
Re: Monarch: How Militants Linked To Soldiers’ Killing Chased Me Out Of My Kingdom by NOwazobia: 9:00pm On Mar 24
So, Urhobo militants were operating in an Ijaw community and there after sacked an Ijaw King?

And also went to massacre the over 16 soldiers with sufisticated amunitions only accessible to Ijaw millitants?
Re: Monarch: How Militants Linked To Soldiers’ Killing Chased Me Out Of My Kingdom by boxypane(m): 9:06pm On Mar 24
SadiqBabaSani:
Oya, shalaye
Re: Monarch: How Militants Linked To Soldiers’ Killing Chased Me Out Of My Kingdom by dalongjnr: 9:07pm On Mar 24
Hand will reached all of them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration / CBN Bullion Van Rams Into Ogun Governor’s Convoy / Buhari Moves To Prevent National Assembly Hijack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.