Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Boko Haram Attacks Military Base In Yobe, Kills Soldier - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Military Base In Yobe, Kills Soldier (18382 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Kwari Yobe, Kills Pastor Luka Levong, 13 Others; Burns Church / Boko Haram Attacks Customs House In Yobe, Kills Officer / Bomb Planted By Army Explodes In Yobe, Kills Three Soldiers, Wounds Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Base In Yobe, Kills Soldier by Enaibe01: 2:04am On Mar 25
If it happens in the south, the community will be rased down by the army.
But if it happens in the north, and the perpetrators are even arrested, the government will rehabilitate them and enlist them into the army.

This tells you that we are all Nigerians but some regions are more Nigerian than others

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Base In Yobe, Kills Soldier by Enculer2: 2:59am On Mar 25
ZombieTAMER:
undecided

Will yoruba Muslims start the campaign of burning down the village and killing the villagers like they did for Delta state

Hell no

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Base In Yobe, Kills Soldier by aimmoney9: 4:20am On Mar 25
MasterJayJay:
The idiots won't come and say that army should burn down villages in that location
They can't even post " The Audacity "..... grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Base In Yobe, Kills Soldier by RecoveryG: 5:45am On Mar 25
Lovenorth:

Is there any cover from the community? Were they there to settle community dispute? Is any body from the community preventing them from killing the culprits as the case in Delta? Was Delta already a war zone? Was there any body removing their organ? Why are you obsessed with the North?
divide the fucking shit hole double standard country we will never be one. The hausa Yoruba and Igbo are enemies to themselves what a useless tribes

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Base In Yobe, Kills Soldier by Bluffly: 6:25am On Mar 25
iichidodo:
To eradicate BH in areas influence is not rocket science. Just follow the template of the US army and it's conduct during the guerilla war in Vietnam. Fire patrol teams at different forward operation bases with patrol areas overlapping each other inside enemy held areas, these fire patrol teams should come complete with medics, medevac, comms, air support when called in and C-rations for the men and officers who will be in the bush for weeks on tour. If every Nigerian soldier does at least two tours of three months per shift then the whole might of the Nigerian security infrastructure would see action and smash BH once and for all.
The Nigerian security architecture knows this. They have the resources and the strategy but ogas are making money from the sad situation
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Base In Yobe, Kills Soldier by Wisfem: 8:01am On Mar 25
KillahPriest:
Is the town going to be burned down to ashes like in Delta State ?

I expect them to raze the bushes and forest, Scrape the ground and block the Rivers, if not they are Useless....
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Base In Yobe, Kills Soldier by Sk5050: 8:25am On Mar 25
helinues:

What's the correlation?

How are we sure this is not another fabricated news?
I wonder the reason for the last paragraph it didn't relate at all.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Base In Yobe, Kills Soldier by Lovenorth: 8:42am On Mar 25
RecoveryG:
divide the fucking shit hole double standard country we will never be one. The hausa Yoruba and Igbo are enemies to themselves what a useless tribes
Go and divide the country, who is stopping you from dividing the country?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Base In Yobe, Kills Soldier by james6aaban: 11:20am On Mar 25
NIGERIAN soldiers are endangered species. habaNIGERIAN soldiers are endangered species. haba...
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Base In Yobe, Kills Soldier by winner37(m): 12:06pm On Mar 25
This one they just said only one soldier they kill if time is not taken they kill more than ten soldier...
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Base In Yobe, Kills Soldier by obrian888: 2:36pm On Mar 25
A soldier is a soldier, what they are are doing in Delta communities and Bayelsa should e replicated there also, and this a shame to the military formation, they chase away the terrorist in the surrounding bushes without killing anyone? and you are not ashamed to report such news, and adding the event in Delta to make it look interesting abi, if not what has one thing got to do with the other. soldiers should be ashamed that criminals can attack their barracks and go free, imagine the nonsense.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Base In Yobe, Kills Soldier by RecoveryG: 10:21pm On Mar 25
Lovenorth:

Go and divide the country, who is stopping you from dividing t
untry?
You're fucking sick in the head like the nigeria failed system tufia unity no be by force
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Base In Yobe, Kills Soldier by Lovenorth: 4:28am On Mar 26
RecoveryG:

You're fucking sick in the head like the nigeria failed system tufia unity no be by force
That is why I advise you to divide the country, but you don't have the moral obligation to command us to divide the country. Most of the people that advocate for the division of Nigeria are weaker Nigerians who think they will benefit from the mirage small tribal system grin
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Base In Yobe, Kills Soldier by RecoveryG: 6:04am On Mar 26
Lovenorth:

That is why I advise you to divide the country, but you don't have the moral obligation to command us to divide the country. Most of the people that advocate for the division of Nigeria are weaker Nigerians who think they will benefit from the mirage small tribal system grin
Nigeria as a country is a disgrace to the entire world. Must of you fighting for 1 nigeria are thief including your tribes men in power, the killing will not stop as long 1 is greater than 10 in Nigeria. What are ordinary people in Nigeria benefiting from this unit? As a Nigeria what benefits do you have as a citizen? I hate you and we can never be one people. Same tribes that came out for protest during jonathan saying he is clueless refused to come out for protest now that things are worsen. I repeat hausa Yoruba and Igbo are simp this 3 tribes are the must useless humans on this planet earth, trust me a time will come your children will beg for the breakup of Nigeria fools
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Base In Yobe, Kills Soldier by Lovenorth: 7:31am On Mar 26
RecoveryG:

Nigeria as a country is a disgrace to the entire world. Must of you fighting for 1 nigeria are thief including your tribes men in power, the killing will not stop as long 1 is greater than 10 in Nigeria. What are ordinary people in Nigeria benefiting from this unit? As a Nigeria what benefits do you have as a citizen? I hate you and we can never be one people. Same tribes that came out for protest during jonathan saying he is clueless refused to come out for protest now that things are worsen. I repeat hausa Yoruba and Igbo are simp this 3 tribes are the must useless humans on this planet earth, trust me a time will come your children will beg for the breakup of Nigeria fools
grin no matter how the lazy Nigerians feel, the country can never be broken down into pieces grin. Go and do your worst. You are your children unborn will forever be our slaves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NNPC Finally Ends 'Dubious' Oil Swap Deals - Thecable / I Don’t Have A Heart Disease – Femi Fani-kayode / Insecurity Will Only Expand And Fester With Buhari - Farooq A. Kperogi, Ph.d.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.