Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure (69770 Views)

Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India / Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help / Lotanna Udezue: Biglo Dies Of Kidney Ailment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure by Ensquare(m): 8:54pm On Mar 24
What is it about this Life?
Re: Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure by Teelabo(m): 8:54pm On Mar 24
Painful loss.RIP my main man

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure by jibsy(m): 8:54pm On Mar 24
The precursor to all these ailments is diabetes. Most people above 40 these days already have pre-diabetes. Diabetes ravages all organs including kidney, liver, eyes and heart, damages blood vessels especially at the lower limbs, causes sexual dysfunction especially in men and low libido in both men and women just to mention a few. After all said, it is not still a death sentence to be diabetic. It all lies in early diagnosis, treatment and management which includes strict diet and smaller portions of the right meal, drug administration and daily exercise. No be prayer matter be this one o. Stay woke. Health is wealth.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure by Benitoh: 8:55pm On Mar 24
What a year,,, too many deaths this year, every nook and cranny what i keep hearing is that he/she has died.

Something must be wrong somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure by MightySparrow: 8:56pm On Mar 24
RIP
I used to like him in plays though I didn't know his name.

I don't really pay good attention to Nollywood artistes and their films. It used to like watching Premier League, La Liga etc and come home to watch Ekiti United and Kwara United.
Re: Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure by Foreverly02: 8:56pm On Mar 24
A legend
RIP
Re: Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure by rollywise(m): 8:56pm On Mar 24
chariisGRACE:

No, what they need is orientation, teaching them to eat and drink wisely, and ditching that YOLO mindset which I believe prompts one not to save for rainy days like this.

If truly he is dead, may his soul find peace.

It is better that he is dead or dies instead of that organ transplant that they're planning to do.

These guys eat anyhow. You'd see them down lots of sugar, alcohol in movies. Who knows how much they take behind the scenes?

They don't need God, they need a mental recalibration.

Who can really save enough for sickness? May we not fall sick in life

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure by JooEeL(m): 8:58pm On Mar 24
APOPTOSIS:
Just heard so now😭😭
Old Age in Nigeria is now 65 years for men and 75 for women. Any man above 65 in Nigeria should just retire and start doing watchful waiting

Its 51.

Go and google life expectancy index for nigerians. Nigerians deserve it anyway. The number will keep reducing and reducing until they get sense
Re: Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure by tofek4real: 8:58pm On Mar 24
[quote author=Ance4Liverpool post=129090036] That film called aki and pawpaw staring amechi muonago chinedu ikedieze and osita was the film that made them to be known[/quote ] No they very popular with sam loco in the movie titled "Tom and Jerry°
Re: Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure by InvertedHammer: 8:58pm On Mar 24
jibsy:
The precursor to all these ailments is diabetes. Most people above 40 these days already have pre-diabetes. Diabetes ravages all organs including kidney, liver, eyes and heart, damages blood vessels especially at the lower limbs, causes sexual dysfunction especially in men and low libido in both men and women just to mention a few. After all said, it is not still a death sentence to be diabetic. It all lies in early diagnosis, treatment and management which includes strict diet and smaller portions of the right meal, drug administration and daily exercise. No be prayer matter be this one o. Stay woke. Health is wealth.
/

There are always pulpit bandits that sell olive oil and saline water(aka holy water) that's supposed to cure them. Imagine someone with high B.P gulping salty holy water everyday. Isn't that suicidal? But scammers on the pulpits nationwide have convinced them otherwise.

/

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure by mekleelex200(m): 8:58pm On Mar 24
Something is not right with this Nollywood, one of the biggest industry without health insurance. I don't believe is a spiritual thing.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure by unite4real: 8:59pm On Mar 24
Newswriter:
If true, then nollywood needs God

It's not about nollywood. People die of same ailments every other day or so but because the nollywood actors are popular, theirs make the news easily

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure by udomonday: 9:00pm On Mar 24
Newswriter:
forget about that,don't you know your lifestyle while you are young will greatly play a part in how healthy you are when you are old,do you know the quanty of different kinds of alcoholic drinks that have gone down their system?do you how much work your kidney does when filtering the aicohol that you take?talklesz of years of excessive guzzling in the name of balling and enjoyment.our organs are created perfectly if you abuse them,you pay for it sooner or later.condolences to his family.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure by Bimpe29: 9:00pm On Mar 24
Inna lillahi wa inna ilehi rajiun

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure by foleskay(m): 9:01pm On Mar 24
Effect of beer. Ibos are synonymous to kidney problem,and d reason is of course due to high intake of alcohol amongst them. Dem too dey drink. Yorubas too dey drink but we use agbo to stem it down hence the low rate of kidney problem among us.

Our men even dey help ibo ministry by taking our agbo to d east to sell for their men but na abuse dem dey abuse our agbo sellers. Shioor tongue
Re: Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure by JooEeL(m): 9:02pm On Mar 24
Angelfrost:
Sad... When I saw the video, I just knew that man was gone already. cry

This cycle and pattern of celebrities dying broke and penniless makes no sense to me.

We need to take this national health insurance thing seriously.

The first commentator already said its god they need. So…
Re: Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure by meobizy(f): 9:02pm On Mar 24
Eya. Another one bites the dust. Him and Ibu will have fun in the afterlife. Their deaths came less than a month apart.
Re: Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure by sunsweet33: 9:03pm On Mar 24
Noooooo! 😱 No no no 🤯

Gosh! But why!! 😭

What’s with all the kidney wahala with these celebrities sef! It’s really not normal.

RIP Sir. I really enjoyed your movies in fact I was watching one of your classics “Oke Ochicho” just Yesterday. You were one of the Golden Age of Nollywood for sure.

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure by alwayzonlyn(m): 9:03pm On Mar 24
Chaaaiii... shocked

RIP Legend....I enjoyed your movies back in the days.

May God comfort your family & those you left behind.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure by OdefaGirl(f): 9:03pm On Mar 24
Very sad indeed. RIP Sir
Re: Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure by Angelfrost(m): 9:04pm On Mar 24
JooEeL:

The first commentator already said its god they need. So…

Most religious Nigerians are pathologically stupid. Sad fact.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure by Emyogalanya: 9:04pm On Mar 24
Newswriter:
What about nig army
Re: Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure by pikechukwu6(m): 9:06pm On Mar 24
RIP
Re: Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure by OgaRico(m): 9:07pm On Mar 24
Na another Omotola you dey refer to abi?
Because the one wey plenty of us know dey live for Lekki Phase 1 with her family.

humilitypays:
He should be near or above 70yrs.

The truth is, African actors of the past were shortchanged, they earned peanut while producers, marketers and distributors made all the money

If not that Omotola married a Pilot who saved massively to relocate her and their kids abroad, Omotola and co would have been struggling too despite being a one time A-list actress.

The advantage the ladies among them have is that in Nigeria and Africa, media publicity and exposure pay ladies more than guys. All a beautiful lady need in Nigeria to make it big is media publicity and open mind to take advantage of the well to do dicks that will come her way.

But unfortunately for the male actors, rich Nigerian ladies aren't ready to pay them a dime, instead they still end up spending the meager income they earn to impress their female fans.

Any Nigerian actor and showbiz guy that love his future should better use the celebrity status and media publicity he has when he is still hot/trending to hook up with a white chick and Japa abroad if not, na beg him go beg Nigerians to support him financially when his shine starts to diminish undecided
Re: Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure by Questionnaires(m): 9:07pm On Mar 24
Newswriter:

Which of The Over 5,000 Concepts of Gods Does Nollywood Need ?

Because I Know Already That Many of Them Already Worship Their Christian God in Hypocrisy!

~ The Messiah Of African Agriculture (TMOAA) Asking....
Re: Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure by JooEeL(m): 9:08pm On Mar 24
Angelfrost:

Most religious Nigerians are pathologically stupid. Sad fact.

Lol. Lunatics, I tell u.
Re: Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure by toygod2: 9:09pm On Mar 24
Chai.

Amaechi Munagor is dead ☠️

R I P

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure by kennyz247(m): 9:09pm On Mar 24
Newswriter:

Who no need God for this country!?
Re: Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure by DJInfluence: 9:10pm On Mar 24
This is not a Nollywood but a Nigeria problem.
Our men are not taking care of their health. No sport, no good diet, too much alcohol, smoking and the many other vices. The human body can only take so much abuse and will breakdown at some point.

4 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure by humilitypays(m): 9:10pm On Mar 24
OgaRico:
Na another Omotola you dey refer to abi?
Because the one wey plenty of us know dey live for Lekki Phase 1 with her family.

Omotola Jalade the veteran Nollywood actress has relocated permanently to the US with her children, and her husband later resigned from his job as Air Peace Pilot to join them.

So which Omotola are you talking about?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure by Obakoolex(m): 9:10pm On Mar 24
Wainey:
That movie gave them the fame and not Amaechi.

It's like saying Ameachi brought Osuofia to limelight because he was in Ukwa
People like you needs to learn not to argue or dispute other people's opinion.
Re: Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure by kontra: 9:11pm On Mar 24
chariisGRACE:

No, what they need is orientation, teaching them to eat and drink wisely, and ditching that YOLO mindset which I believe prompts one not to save for rainy days like this.

If truly he is dead, may his soul find peace.

It is better that he is dead or dies instead of that organ transplant that they're planning to do.

These guys eat anyhow. You'd see them down lots of sugar, alcohol in movies. Who knows how much they take behind the scenes?

They don't need God, they need a mental recalibration.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Masterkraft Punishes Tailor Who Sew His Outfit To Banky W's Wedding (VIDEO) / Sotayo Sobola Marries In Low-Key Wedding Ceremony (Photos) / Davido Celebrates His Wife, Chioma On Her Birthday, She Replies (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.