Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:51 PM

Doctor Solomon Chinkata Ehemere Biography - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Doctor Solomon Chinkata Ehemere Biography (112 Views)

Maureen Solomon: 'I Quit Acting To Dedicate Time For My Children, Family' / Meet Solomon Sobande, XXXTentacion Nigerian Manager / Meet Tessy Solomon: "Men Stare At Me In Church; Married Men Pester Me For Sex" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doctor Solomon Chinkata Ehemere Biography by 360nubsupdate: 7:03pm On Mar 24
DOCTOR SOLOMON CHINKATA EHEMERE is on of the most promising Nigerian gospel music minister, he hails from, Mbutu-Oma, Umuejije, in Osisioma LGA, Abia State. Nigeria to be precise.

DOCTOR SOLOMON CHINKATA EHEMERE started his gospel music ministarian career from way back and he has touched so many lives with his God given talent positively. The young gospel music minister DOCTOR SOLOMON CHINKATA EHEMERE has recorded and released so many Holy Ghost filled songs. Few to be listed on his songs are;

DEDICATION
SACRIFICE
IT IS WELL
I BELIEVE IN YOU
I WORSHIP YOU
IT IS OVER and lots more

Even with all this his official songs listed above DOCTOR SOLOMON CHINKATA EHEMERE is still whole heartedly dedicated to GOD ALMIGHTY and making sure the gospel gets to the world at large as it is writen in the scripture. And till now he's still super active in the GOSPEL MUSIC INDUSTRY.

CONNECT WITH DOCTOR SOLOMON CHINKATA EHEMERE ON PHONE:

Phone. No. +234 903 518 6384,

SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES:

Follow and Like @listed social media handles below.

Facebook Page: Doctor Solex

Tiktok: @doctorsolex

Instagram : doctor.solex

YouTube: @doctorsolex

GOAL: …To be a household name Globally

AIMS AND OBJECTIVES.

To implement my expertise in the field of medicine, Entertainment industry and Farming.

To Render community global services and regain the state of well-being, along with spreading awareness amongst the masses for the various ways.

To maintain Community standard and good relationship, thereby providing name, fame and money to the needy generally

VISION

"To ensure quality and Health Life through every available means provided by nature and to rise a dieing soul through inspirational quotes and sounds.

To serve customers better, to always be relevant in their lives, and to form lifelong relationships”

MISSION STATEMENT

To provide superior quality services that:

CUSTOMERS recommend to family and friends, FANS prefer for their SERVICES,

COLLEAGUES select for their CLIENTS

NEIGHBORS are proud of their NEIGHBORHOOD

SEEKERS seek for long-term returns."

PERSONAL DATA:

Residential Address: Mbutu-Oma, Umuejije,

Date of Birth:. 21st July 1983

LGA: Osisioma (ABA)

State of Origin: Abia State.

Nationality: Nigeria

Religion:. Christianity

EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND

Primary School:. Mbutu-Oma Primary School,Abia State.

Secondary School:. Concord Secondary School, Asa-Umumgbede, Osisioma LGA, Abia State.

Higher Institution:. Abia University Uturu, Abia State. Okigwe.

PROFESSIONAL SKILLS.

Gospel Artist: ( Singer and Writer)

Indian Trained Medical Doctor

Farmer ( Poultry Farming)

GOSPEL SONGS RELEASED

Sacrifice
Dedication
It's Well.

HOBBIES

Traveling, Reading, Singing and Writing.

Researcher On( Both Physical and Spiritual Health Issues).

SEE MORE PHOTOS BELOW:

(1) (Reply)

Just In! Veteran Nollywood Actor Amaechi Muonagor Is Dead / Who Go Settle This War Btw Portable & Bobrisky? Watch Video / Tiwa Savage & Simi New Song | Rema & Shallipopi Music Video | Davido Jump On A R

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.