Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,602 members, 7,840,429 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Nairalanders Please Help My Sick Mother. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nairalanders Please Help My Sick Mother. (110 Views)

A Desperate Call For Help. Please Help A Sick Mother! / Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) / Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Please Help My Sick Mother. by djkirkoo2(m): 7:07pm On Mar 24
Good evening everyone. Please I really need your help. My mom has been ill since December 2022, we thought it was partial stroke because the left part of her body got paralysed. People advised us to treat her using herbalists and herbs. Boil down to this year January 2024, her condition started becoming critical and more weak, so I made the post on Facebook because of depression, because honestly the whole thing has become draining that I and my siblings can't even eat properly because of the expenses. So on Facebook, several people advised we take her to the hospital. When we got to the hospital, we were asked to run a brain CT scan test. The result just came out and it's showing that our mom I having a brain tumour, so they placed her on drugs, the drugs alone is 20k per week and we were asked to go for a surgery or else the tumour would burst. The surgery is N4,000,000 and honestly we don't know where to get such funds from because we all are struggling to survive. The doctor is urging us to be fast about it or we should be giving her drugs everyday, the drugs alone is 20k weekly, which we can barely afford. The location for the operation is FMC Yenagoa, Bayelsa State. Dear Nairalanders please help a draining family please because we don't want our mom to die. She just keep on having seizures upon seizures. Please help us. Thank you for understanding.

(1) (Reply)

Prep, Plans, And Pre-op: Here Is How You Prepare For Your Tummy Tuck In India / Cure For Every Health Illness(ttc Moms)-gurantee 1month+ / How To Loose Weight In 7 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.