Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,411 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Turning My 7 Single Room Into 7 Self Contained - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Turning My 7 Single Room Into 7 Self Contained (344 Views)

How To Transform Your Abandoned Spare Room Into A Money-making Machine / 3 Months Accommodation Needed In Lagos In A Self Con Or Single Room / Can I Complete A 10 Bedroom Self Contained With 7.5 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turning My 7 Single Room Into 7 Self Contained by HazardAwka(m): 7:30pm On Mar 24
Good evening Nairalanders, please I have a single room of 7 rooms in my house and I'm planning on turning it into a self contained. I don't know how possible it is and I have like 7 million now.
How possible is it to turn a single room already built for like 9 years now into a self con. Won't the rooms become even smaller?
Re: Turning My 7 Single Room Into 7 Self Contained by Kingray10: 7:33pm On Mar 24
Post the plan of the house, lets me redraw the house plans n tell you how many self-contain can come out from it.
Besides, I guess the self-contain you meant is a room, toilet, n kitchen. Or do you want the one with palor in addition ?
Re: Turning My 7 Single Room Into 7 Self Contained by immortalcrown(m): 7:35pm On Mar 24
I hope the room size will remain the same. grin
Re: Turning My 7 Single Room Into 7 Self Contained by HazardAwka(m): 9:17pm On Mar 24
Kingray10:
Post the plan of the house, lets me redraw the house plans n tell you how many self-contain can come out from it.
Besides, I guess the self-contain you meant is a room, toilet, n kitchen. Or do you want the one with palor in addition ?
just toilet and bathroom
Re: Turning My 7 Single Room Into 7 Self Contained by Kingray10: 11:10pm On Mar 24
HazardAwka:
just toilet and bathroom
Then it's more easier.
A picture of the formation of the house.
Then I can Sketch it out the size of the toilet and kitchen, if there's space at back of each room.
Mind you be ready to build a soak away pit if there is non.
Re: Turning My 7 Single Room Into 7 Self Contained by Foodqueen(f): 9:35am On Mar 25
Turning it to 7 self con will be too small.

4, at most 5. But the bigger and decent the rooms are the more money you will make from it.
Re: Turning My 7 Single Room Into 7 Self Contained by dangoteinlaw: 3:11pm On Mar 25
It is possible; all you need to do is divide the room that serves as the kitchen and bathroom after the main room. Thus, we will have four separate rooms. For the plan design and 3D, you can dm me.
Re: Turning My 7 Single Room Into 7 Self Contained by Scentedgrance: 8:41pm On Mar 25
Foodqueen:
Turning it to 7 self con will be too small.

4, at most 5. But the bigger and decent the rooms are the more money you will make from it.
I was about saying same thing based on my recent experience.

(1) (Reply)

We Can Fund Your Business And Help You Grow - Angel Investor / Sergey Mavrodi Massage To Nigeria Journalist / How To Make Money On Facebook Top Groups With International Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.