Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic (28841 Views)

FOR SALE : 17 Units Of 3br Flats A BQ Each With Swimming Pool,gym, Squash And P / 4 Plots Of Land For Sale In Commissioners Quarters ( Assumpta Hospital) / Cost Of Constructing A Mini Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic by Dnet21: 10:59pm On Mar 25
Noting is easy
Re: Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic by Obioma3000(m): 11:10pm On Mar 25
A 44 years old man just won election in senaga today making him the youngest civilian elected president currently in africa , but in naira land you will rather see a same 44 years old man who is still on jorney of discovering whom he his but will rather borrow data and start making ethenic bigotry statement that divide us more than unifying us ...

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic by Chizy12345: 11:17pm On Mar 25
that guy is evil. enemy of progress. all the company there in ogun state belong to anambra. try and vist anambra because you don't know the location

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic by donbenie(m): 11:23pm On Mar 25
naija4life247:

Just carry all your brothers selling inside Lagos hold-ups back to your cursed state
Every Yoruba Munchkin,from Osogbo to Ogbomosho is from Lagos..
You lot no dey disappoint..

1 Like

Re: Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic by Princedapace(m): 11:36pm On Mar 25
KingKO22:

Why didn't your people stay to work in your indigenous industries but rather ran away from the villages to Obodo SW to work on our companies from foreigners

No be curse be that 😊😁😁

You hate foreign industries yet your people in millions are benefiting from these industries in SW

The people u abuse wanted to leave Nigeria in 1967, ur region fought them to stay back! U refused and formed a centralized system, that is why some of them are in ur region becus of Lagos.
So, stop ranting and lets push for complete break away of Nigeria so that the dot nations can go back to their village as u said.
But the same u people will be celebrating Naija military for killing these guys who are agitating to leave. What exactly is the color of una problem?

8 Likes

Re: Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic by Okpollo: 11:39pm On Mar 25
naija4life247:

Just carry all your brothers selling inside Lagos hold-ups back to your cursed state
So what about your mothers selling agbo and testing it for free all over the universe?

1 Like

Re: Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic by patrickmuf(m): 11:46pm On Mar 25
Seun you are a very unserious fellow. Whatever happened to your commitment to ending tribal wars on Nairaland...See uncultured folks spilling BS on this thread. I am very disappointed in you and the mods.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic by epainos: 12:09am On Mar 26
Soludo is oga patapata. This is a man who understands economics. Soludo plus Iweala na sure goal. The way the duo managed Naija during OBj was so good.

Get this man to contest for Aso Rock after his second term here and I will vote for Igbo presidency. But if you think I will ever support your Obi Pandora...you are a joke. grin

1 Like

Re: Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic by BigIyanga: 1:06am On Mar 26
KingKO22:
Celebrating commissioners quarters in Anambra in 2024?

Lol
Re: Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic by Bluntemperor: 1:20am On Mar 26
I love governor Soludo but on this I differ,for there are so many things to invest money on,than Commissioners building:
1.does that means no more Housing Allowances for them?
2 .does that mean that,each time a New Commissioner is appointed,you will spend on the renovations?
3.does that mean that each time there is governor,a New Renovation and expenses will be made ?
4 Supposed that as a New Governor,I don't like the design of the House, should I go elsewhere to be functioning from another angle?
5.what about the people Rights in all these?

1 Like

Re: Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic by afube: 1:38am On Mar 26
epainos:
Soludo is oga patapata. This is a man who understands economics. Soludo plus Iweala na sure goal. The way the duo managed Naija during OBj was so good.

Get this man to contest for Aso Rock after his second term here and I will vote for Igbo presidency. But if you think I will ever support your Obi Pandora...you are a joke. grin

Peter Obi to be honest will give Soludo a run for his money in sustainable development! Soludo is good but Peter Obi is so under rated even in Anambra sef! Peter Obi that had his mandate stolen and even when he got it back was impeaced twice yet he was able to rescutitae and improve Anambra to what she is today!

Leave politics o...........Peter Obi is an exceptional talent!

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic by Max24: 1:52am On Mar 26
If it is not 7up it can never be like 7up ! If it is not Lagos it can never be like Lagos ! Come and see 10years roads in Lagos.
Re: Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic by ubimagos: 2:07am On Mar 26
Do one need to go and verify! Soludo is visibly working.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic by Cromagnon: 2:32am On Mar 26
naija4life247:
There is no how Ogun will not kill Soludo. So Commissions that are already embezzling billions are the ones this guy is spending scares resources to build houses for
and I thought the man had sense fa
Re: Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic by HRMK: 2:34am On Mar 26
lets all hope it wont end up bn sold to the commissioners! just same way abuja legislators' quarters was dashed out by obasanjo then!!
Re: Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic by ussv: 3:20am On Mar 26
Commissioners have houses already na ! Some of them go put family and friends there.
Re: Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic by Ashirioluwa: 4:21am On Mar 26
Nigerian government and their wasteful projects.

I don’t know that the State Government must provide housing for the state commissioners too……..This is Naija

1 Like

Re: Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic by Anambra1stSonTV: 5:17am On Mar 26
leisuretym:

Show me a non liability project and I will clap for him, .... every 4 years, billions will now be budgets for renovation of this liability from the tax payer's money, no farming projects to provide food for the people, but luxury homes for already reach commissioners, tell me is there any of the commissioner currently homeless?
I believe you are blinded to see Soludo's projects going on in the state, including 86 water schemes he is reviving, the is ongoing mass housing Libration lot 1 along Awka-Onitsha express road Nwafia

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic by Anambra1stSonTV: 5:24am On Mar 26
haybhi1:

Lol, dunce. Emekankwobi no go let us hear word, plus he'll even attach lies to back up his rubbish. Kwara state is bigger than all of south east. Half to 75% of all local government in lagos generate more than all of the states in South east put together. Anambra is second most densely populated? Lol, Emekankwobi don read from one dumbb site written by one Adanwankwo and now he's regurgitating the nonsense.

What your purported dense population has fetched you remains devoid of evidence and leaves a lot to be seen or desired, if the dense population keeps running to Lagos en masse.

After peaking up frauds, dem go come here dey jamtok rubbish anyhow, we go close eye, face front dey look, because our energy no dey for rubbish, think say dem sabi tok. Lol. Wahala
Since Niger state is bigger than all Southwest put together, what's the benefits bof having landmass when you can't feed yourself, Lagos is smallest size in Land mass otondo

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic by Lerio(m): 5:52am On Mar 26
I came here to attack Anambra1stsonTv for always singing song about Soludo even on the minimum projects but seeing that he single handedly chased those bitter umu afo anu out from this thread, I have no other option than to applaud the guy seriously

1 Like

Re: Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic by Debest49ja: 6:04am On Mar 26
You sure say you get sense?

quote author=KingKO22 post=129091017]

Derailing as usual 😁😁🀣

Let's talk about economy viability of Ogun state and the entire states from dot in a circle republic

Count all the companies in that 5 villages together and lets compare with Ogun state πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ€£

[/quote]
Re: Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic by Debest49ja: 6:09am On Mar 26
Oga you sure your brain is working properly?

quote author=haybhi1 post=129109349]
Lol, dunce. Emekankwobi no go let us hear word, plus he'll even attach lies to back up his rubbish. Kwara state is bigger than all of south east. Half to 75% of all local government in lagos generate more than all of the states in South east put together. Anambra is second most densely populated? Lol, Emekankwobi don read from one dumbb site written by one Adanwankwo and now he's regurgitating the nonsense.

What your purported dense population has fetched you remains devoid of evidence and leaves a lot to be seen or desired, if the dense population keeps running to Lagos en masse.

After peaking up frauds, dem go come here dey jamtok rubbish anyhow, we go close eye, face front dey look, because our energy no dey for rubbish, think say dem sabi tok. Lol. Wahala[/quote]
Re: Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic by Debest49ja: 6:14am On Mar 26
Like seriously please can tell me one thing Peter Obi did in Anambra that is speaking his value today if not your online promotion. Anambra is generating much income that's why Soludo doesn't have to borrow to put all those projects in place.. reason you speak in a public space

quote author=afube post=129110198]

Peter Obi to be honest will give Soludo a run for his money in sustainable development! Soludo is good but Peter Obi is so under rated even in Anambra sef! Peter Obi that had his mandate stolen and even when he got it back was impeaced twice yet he was able to rescutitae and improve Anambra to what she is today!

Leave politics o...........Peter Obi is an exceptional talent![/quote]
Re: Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic by Kingcalls: 6:22am On Mar 26
naija4life247:

Rule 2
Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy mukina2 Mynd44

The yorubas keep on forcing tribal hate on this forum

This is Anambra bnews , they will still come here to troll and throw tribal jibes unprovoked
Re: Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic by Angelfrost(m): 6:26am On Mar 26
This is great to see...!

As long as IGR is on the rise, and domestic debt is not astronomically high, he should ride on.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic by leisuretym: 6:27am On Mar 26
Anambra1stSonTV:

I believe you are blinded to see Soludo's projects going on in the state, including 86 water schemes he is reviving, the is ongoing mass housing Libration lot 1 along Awka-Onitsha express road Nwafia

The one the first rain just washed away, the substandard Road project?
Re: Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic by SoNature(m): 6:32am On Mar 26
leisuretym:

Show me a non liability project and I will clap for him, .... every 4 years, billions will now be budgets for renovation of this liability from the tax payer's money, no farming projects to provide food for the people, but luxury homes for already reach commissioners, tell me is there any of the commissioner currently homeless?

Building quarters for commissioners of a state is same as building civil servants their quarters. It's not a liability to the state. That's because future governors can slash their salaries on the basis that accommodation is already provided, thus saving the state some money (no accommodation allowance).

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic by Kingcalls: 6:34am On Mar 26
haybhi1:
Na why I no dey like engage with these people be this. Ultimately na mods dem go dey call to make themselves feel better las las

Why attack a tread that has nothing to do with his state if not for trolling due to tribal bigotry ... he doesn't live in Anambra, he doesn't have a business running in Anambra, he has absolutely nothing to do with Anambra, they dont even share boundaries... so why the hate and envy... he should be banned ...

1 Like

Re: Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic by SoNature(m): 6:38am On Mar 26
epainos:

Oga, rest! The moment Soludo declares for presidency, you will remind him that he's IPOB. We don see una finish...

1 Like

Re: Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic by Sheuns(m): 6:38am On Mar 26
KingKO22:

Derailing for the third time consecutively πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜Š

From main topic to minimum wages and now debit profiles of each states
Go and check debit profiles of US and China

A viable economy is capable or liable to loan for prosperity of the state but 2 billions IGR should not go near Ogun and Lagos bcs there is no way you can pay back the loan πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

The airport point he made is enough to make you stop arguing. That’s a finisher.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic by Kingcalls: 6:39am On Mar 26
Princedapace:

The people u abuse wanted to leave Nigeria in 1967, ur region fought them to stay back! U refused and formed a centralized system, that is why some of them are in ur region becus of Lagos.
So, stop ranting and lets push for complete break away of Nigeria so that the dot nations can go back to their village as u said.
But the same u people will be celebrating Naija military for killing these guys who are agitating to leave. What exactly is the color of una problem?

When God chased down lucifer and his comrades , one of the comrades fell in sw according to them...that is the reason why

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 5 Best Places To Live In Lagos / Student Hostel Development: A Sure Way Of Making Money / Secure A Plot Of Land@lashone Estate,agbara; N400,000 Per Plot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.