Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,281 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah (44663 Views)

16-Year-Old Arrested With Revolver Pistol In Adamawa (Photo) / 20-Year-Old Notorious Cultist 'Desperado' Arrested With Pistol In Bayelsa. Photo / Robbers Arrested After Robbing A Policeman Of His Pistol In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah by airsaylongcome: 11:35pm On Mar 24
ajila03:
See Nija police the carry bear hand hold exhibit.

As innnnn! All of them mishandling evidence. Na that one shock me pass
Re: Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah by CaptainFM1: 11:36pm On Mar 24
Gistmedia10:
At Dolphin Estate in Ajah, the Nigerian police have apprehended a dispatcher found in possession of a pistol. The arrest took place following a routine inspection by law enforcement officers in the area.

According to reports, the dispatcher, whose identity has not been disclosed at this time, was stopped and searched by vigilant authorities. During the search, a concealed pistol was discovered in the possession of the individual, leading to immediate arrest.

The Dolphin Estate community, known for its serene environment, was startled by the incident, as such occurrences are rare in the area. Residents have commended the prompt action of the police in ensuring the safety and security of the neighborhood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyIvYjVEEfA

Is it not the same Dolphin Estate that Funsho Williams was killed and till today no report or arrest of who killed him?

Make God just dey protect us, no single space is safe in the country.
Re: Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah by greggng: 11:48pm On Mar 24
grandstar:
Gistmedia10

Dolphin estate is in Ikoyi. It is an hours drive from Ikoyi.

Obscene, ikoyi would be fine.

This your comment is confusing ...which one us correct ? Dolphin estate is in ikoyi .....is ab hour drive from ikoyi ....are you not seeing the confusion here? Is either dolphin is in ikoyi ...then is an hour drive from somewhere else...

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah by Aklee4994(m): 11:54pm On Mar 24
Boogeyman,hope you’re not the receiver of the new KALA 🔫

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah by Krankhead: 12:07am On Mar 25
PointZerom:
angry

By the time he successfully carried out his robbery, he will come here and tell us how Tinubu's government has favoured him and his family.
OR rather you people will say it's hardship.rhat made him commit crime.
Re: Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah by SisterAnn(f): 12:07am On Mar 25
imehjunior:
How Dolphin estate take be Ajah?
My brother...
Re: Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah by jojothaiv(m): 12:15am On Mar 25
immortalcrown:
Concealed as a package to be delivered or concealed to suggest the dispatcher owns it?

I don't mean to defend the dispatcher. I simply want to know if there is another person involved in the suspected offense.

Another question is what made the police to decide to search the dispatcher to an extent of finding a concealed gun on him? Was he a suspect before the search?

Nigerian bloggers and media companies are fond of serving the public half-baked bread. This is how they only reported that the soldiers killed in Delta State went for peace keeping, but didn't report what necessitated the peace keeping in the affected community.
Re: Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 12:56am On Mar 25
thesicilian:
Not in support of carrying unlicensed firearms around, but have they tried searching those Fulani herdsmen how parade around in broad daylight with AK 47 assault rifles ?
you dey mind the nonsense police, if he had dropped #500, he won be in this mess
Re: Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah by Antoeni(m): 3:17am On Mar 25
The Transporter
Re: Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah by CountinBlessins(m): 4:28am On Mar 25
immortalcrown:
Concealed as a package to be delivered or concealed to suggest the dispatcher owns it?

I don't mean to defend the dispatcher. I simply want to know if there is another person involved in the suspected offense.

Another question is what made the police to decide to search the dispatcher to an extent of finding a concealed gun on him? Was he a suspect before the search?

Nigerian bloggers and media companies are fond of serving the public half-baked bread. This is how they only reported that the soldiers killed in Delta State went for peace keeping, but didn't report what necessitated the peace keeping in the affected community.

Nigerian media are just stupid lazy and useless
Re: Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah by Josephkabila12: 4:29am On Mar 25
PointZerom:
angry

By the time he successfully carried out his robbery, he will come here and tell us how Tinubu's government has favoured him and his family.
stvpid mumu
Re: Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah by tunde1200(m): 4:42am On Mar 25
I reason it same way

immortalcrown:

Re: Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah by Curious346: 5:10am On Mar 25
It's for his personal protect "oh idiots".
Gistmedia10:
At Dolphin Estate in Ajah, the Nigerian police have apprehended a dispatcher found in possession of a pistol. The arrest took place following a routine inspection by law enforcement officers in the area.

According to reports, the dispatcher, whose identity has not been disclosed at this time, was stopped and searched by vigilant authorities. During the search, a concealed pistol was discovered in the possession of the individual, leading to immediate arrest.

The Dolphin Estate community, known for its serene environment, was startled by the incident, as such occurrences are rare in the area. Residents have commended the prompt action of the police in ensuring the safety and security of the neighborhood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyIvYjVEEfA
Re: Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah by pendragonbladgo(m): 5:19am On Mar 25
thesicilian:
Not in support of carrying unlicensed firearms around, but have they tried searching those Fulani herdsmen how parade around in broad daylight with AK 47 assault rifles ?

Seriously, are you sure and where did you see them. Because I have never seen one!
Re: Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah by Macphenson: 5:20am On Mar 25
Does it mean nobody up there watched the video?

The delivery is to take place at Mobil Road, Ilajeh, Ajah not Dolphin Estate.
Re: Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah by kmaster007: 5:21am On Mar 25
The person that send and the receiver most not go scout free
Re: Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah by Bluntemperor: 5:28am On Mar 25
Gboyeee:

Can we just learn to call bad stuffs bad and stop comparing bad things with a greater evil
In another region. What is bad is bad. I see this kind of comments a lot especially when ipob members are killed or arrested. You maybe stylishly supporting lesser evil.

That is the kind of imbeciles we have their comments here - just to divert attention!
Someone up says ' do Police have rights to search deep the dispatch rider ' just imagine?
The Police have rights to do ' Stop and Search ' all over the World and is mostly based on serious information available at their disposal ' if they ( Police) are ready and willing to work!
Recently,we saw another Dispatch Rider,who left his Office,with the Okada and went to another location to be removing a Car- Head Gear,in another location!
In fact,some of this dispatched Riders are Criminals hiding under the facts that most Logistics Dispatched Riders are not usually Stopped on the Road but the Company may not even be aware of the evil association the Dispatch Riders are into and Companies should put eyes on the activities of their Workers!
Re: Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah by 7arrows: 5:39am On Mar 25
immortalcrown:

When the police saw him Coming, the juju in the policeman's body gave him a feel on his left palm. That was how he stopped and searched. All hail the Nigerian police.
Re: Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah by Benwallt(m): 6:09am On Mar 25
immortalcrown:

Guilty conscience. You are certain he would be from your region.
Re: Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah by magzey: 6:43am On Mar 25
thesicilian:
If you see them why don't you report them to the police. grin grin
Re: Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah by immortalcrown(m): 6:49am On Mar 25
Benwallt:
Guilty conscience. You are certain he would be from your region.
You just described yourself here. The mouth speaks out of the abundance of the heart.
Re: Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:53am On Mar 25
Nawa o
Re: Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah by Anunakeeh: 6:55am On Mar 25
Gistmedia10:

See police station as be like Pig House.
Re: Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah by Dnet21: 7:02am On Mar 25
Okay
Re: Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah by Dennisochampa: 7:04am On Mar 25
Na wa o.
U know all dispatch riders get robbed too....
What if the pistol is to defend himself.....
Anyway, it's still not an excuse to be found wit a fire arm.... Crime na crime no matter how beautiful it looks
Re: Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah by jaxxy(m): 7:06am On Mar 25
Confusing report... who own the pistol?
Re: Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah by gabbytabby: 7:24am On Mar 25
When you introduce security at the gate you start to wonder at the lifestyle of our people.

Despatcher all through the night we get am
Supposed respectable landlords going up and down all through the night we get am
Residents constantly fighting security over their visitors enquiry we get them

All this group are always generous to security. We get problem for 9ja.

Tapout:
The other day, I saw some policemen searching dispatch riders at lekki phase 1 and I was wondering why......it all makes sense now.
Re: Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah by wonder233: 7:24am On Mar 25
There is no Dolphin Estate in Ajah
Re: Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah by wonder233: 7:27am On Mar 25
Even me I shock. There is no Dolphin Estate in Ajah. Me wey run uber parole for good 2years along the entire island, I never came across any dolphin estate in Ajah. Or do they mean Ikoyi?
SatoshiX:
Dolphin Estate in Ajah? wink
Re: Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah by victorazy(m): 7:37am On Mar 25
PointZerom:
angry

Could be for protection.
Re: Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah by NaijaVietnamese: 7:48am On Mar 25
Sccarrr:
Chai.. Chukwudi

He is actually Kunle Olaniyi🤪
Re: Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah by Benwallt(m): 7:52am On Mar 25
immortalcrown:
You just described yourself here. The mouth speaks out of the abundance of the heart.

Why are you making case for him. Nigerian police have been conducting stop and search from time immemorial. Why is this rider's own different to you if you don't have a stake there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student / Corpse Found In The Middle Of The Road In Benin (Graphic Photos) / Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.