Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

What Positive Progress Has Been Made Since Tinubu Became President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Positive Progress Has Been Made Since Tinubu Became President? (558 Views)

Why Has This Man Gone Silent Since Tinubu Became President (picture) / Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) / Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Positive Progress Has Been Made Since Tinubu Became President? by Ken4Christ: 10:33pm On Mar 24
I am directing this question to APC loyalties. Please, I need proofs.

What has really changed in the positive?

What progress have we made as a nation?

Please, come and defend your President.

If you don't, you should all be ashamed of yourself. Bringing more afflictions on the people of Nigeria. We deserve better than this.
Re: What Positive Progress Has Been Made Since Tinubu Became President? by helinues: 10:37pm On Mar 24
If you are yet to feel the change, then it's a gradual step, wait it go reach your turn too

5 Likes

Re: What Positive Progress Has Been Made Since Tinubu Became President? by vegatron: 10:38pm On Mar 24
Well you see , we have increased the rate of suffering in Nigeria and one of our best accomplishments is increasing hunger in the land, so thank us for that.

Continue voting for tribalism, I am a hausa but even I am sick of tribal politics.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Positive Progress Has Been Made Since Tinubu Became President? by Ken4Christ: 12:45am On Mar 25
vegatron:
Well you see , we have increased the rate of suffering in Nigeria and one of our best accomplishments is increasing hunger in the land, so thank us for that.

Continue voting for tribalism, I am a hausa but even I am sick of tribal politics.

I thought democracy is a government of the people, by the people and for the people.

So, if the government is not delivering, what are we doing about it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Positive Progress Has Been Made Since Tinubu Became President? by Ofunaofu: 1:28am On Mar 25
Baby steps of pains

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Positive Progress Has Been Made Since Tinubu Became President? by VinnyBaba: 5:24am On Mar 25
Ebola Tinibu govt has achieved NOTHING! sad

Just CHEAP Propaganda and FALSE PROMISES flying around everywhere.😏😕

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Positive Progress Has Been Made Since Tinubu Became President? by mycar: 5:45am On Mar 25
Nothing positive, the only thing that has increased is the number of hopeless agbodo touts on NL and propaganda

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Positive Progress Has Been Made Since Tinubu Became President? by AdamuKD: 5:57am On Mar 25
Absolutely nothing

2 Likes

Re: What Positive Progress Has Been Made Since Tinubu Became President? by DatNiggaDaz: 5:59am On Mar 25
Nothing, zilch, zero.

Just lies, deceit,propaganda failures and more confusion

2 Likes

Re: What Positive Progress Has Been Made Since Tinubu Became President? by AdamuKD: 6:01am On Mar 25
helinues:
If you are yet to feel the change, then it's a gradual step, wait it go reach your turn too
Apart from miserable and poverty, what positive change has your drug master brought to Nigerians?
You seriously need help

3 Likes

Re: What Positive Progress Has Been Made Since Tinubu Became President? by DatNiggaDaz: 6:02am On Mar 25
helinues:
grin ;DYou said only one about 'wait your turn". You mean patience. grin

What about the ones your Apc coven told you to do like praying ? Have you prayed to Allah

grin

2 Likes

Re: What Positive Progress Has Been Made Since Tinubu Became President? by Misterone: 7:04am On Mar 25
Ken4Christ:

If you don't, you should all be ashamed of yourself. Bringing more afflictions on the people of Nigeria. We deserve better than this.
Your comment says a lot about you. Most likely you're still a kid with a phone. Why do I say so? Because you're looking at the plate of food in front of you instead of looking at the big cooking pot

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Positive Progress Has Been Made Since Tinubu Became President? by naija4life247: 7:38am On Mar 25
Ken4Christ:

If you concentrate on your life, maybe you would not beg for food like those before you.

Back to the question, Change takes Time. Change doesn't happen overnight. Tinubu will not solve Nigeria's generational inherited problems overnight.

It is impatience that made you drop out of Primary school to sell Gala and La Casera inside Lagos hold-ups, if you are patient, you would have continued school, become a graduate and create a worthy job for yourself.
Re: What Positive Progress Has Been Made Since Tinubu Became President? by worksmart(m): 7:41am On Mar 25
Tinubu health improved.
That is all!

1 Like

Re: What Positive Progress Has Been Made Since Tinubu Became President? by VinnyBaba: 8:23am On Mar 25
naija4life247:

If you concentrate on your life, maybe you would not beg for food like those before you.

Back to the question, Change takes Time. Change doesn't happen overnight. Tinubu will not solve Nigeria's generational inherited problems overnight.

It is impatience that made you drop out of Primary school to sell Gala and La Casera inside Lagos hold-ups, if you are patient, you would have continued school, become a graduate and create a worthy job for yourself.

All dis Deluded Agbad0rians ehn.😌😌🤦

Changes take time Indeed.😕

So why didn't he give Goodluck Jonathan Time? 😏

2 Likes

Re: What Positive Progress Has Been Made Since Tinubu Became President? by Goodnewsforlife: 8:30am On Mar 25
mycar:
Nothing positive, the only thing that has increased is the number of hopeless agbodo touts on NL and propaganda
agbodo tout

Chinedu y not rest?

Losing election isn’t d end of d world, if u play your game right n use your sense then u may win next time

All this wailings won’t make an igbo president
Re: What Positive Progress Has Been Made Since Tinubu Became President? by nothingspoil70: 8:31am On Mar 25
Another thread for wailing. There will be millions like this in the next eight years
It is not easy to be a sore loser
Re: What Positive Progress Has Been Made Since Tinubu Became President? by Ken4Christ: 8:41am On Mar 25
naija4life247:

I am a Mechanical Engineer with a second class upper from Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. I probably graduated when you were still in your primary school. It's possible you were not even born when I graduated. I made this post not for my sake but for the sake of countless millions of Nigerians who are suffering.

2 Likes

Re: What Positive Progress Has Been Made Since Tinubu Became President? by Ken4Christ: 8:44am On Mar 25
Misterone:
Your comment says a lot about you. Most likely you're still a kid with a phone. Why do I say so? Because you're looking at the plate of food in front of you instead of looking at the big cooking pot

You didn't answer my question.

3 Likes

Re: What Positive Progress Has Been Made Since Tinubu Became President? by Samesame247: 9:09am On Mar 25
Nothing apart from budget padding, kidnapping of children and releasing them after awhile to prove that security is improving and using hunger against Nigerians then sharing 5kg rice palliative after sure stampede.

1 Like

Re: What Positive Progress Has Been Made Since Tinubu Became President? by helinues: 9:13am On Mar 25
DatNiggaDaz:
grin ;DYou said only one about 'wait your turn". You mean patience. grin

What about the ones your Apc coven told you to do like praying ? Have you prayed to Allah

grin

If it's yet to reach your turn, isn't that a sign for you to intensify your prayers?
Re: What Positive Progress Has Been Made Since Tinubu Became President? by Dafresh: 9:15am On Mar 25
naija4life247:

You mean for 9yrs APC can't do better, 9yrs patience is not enough that is what you mean

1 Like

Re: What Positive Progress Has Been Made Since Tinubu Became President? by Dafresh: 9:18am On Mar 25
Goodnewsforlife:
agbodo tout

Chinedu y not rest?

Losing election isn’t d end of d world, if u play your game right n use your sense then u may win next time

All this wailings won’t make an igbo president
You people continue to say loosing election, tell your principal to give us better life, it's time for governance or you want to tell us that Tinubu haven't done any meaningful things

1 Like

Re: What Positive Progress Has Been Made Since Tinubu Became President? by Goodnewsforlife: 9:20am On Mar 25
Dafresh:

You people continue to say loosing election, tell your principal to give us better life, it's time for governance or you want to tell us that Tinubu haven't done any meaningful things
go n seek better life under pandora

Shebi u people use to shout “that’s my president “

Go n collect better life from your president now, shebi tinubu no b your president
Re: What Positive Progress Has Been Made Since Tinubu Became President? by Dafresh: 9:28am On Mar 25
Goodnewsforlife:

Go n collect better life from your president now, shebi tinubu no b your president

Tinubu is the president of Nigeria, and you're not buying anything cheaper than me
Re: What Positive Progress Has Been Made Since Tinubu Became President? by Pocca: 9:54am On Mar 25
Nothing ooo! Ndi ofemmu and mouth and mediocrity are like 5&6. They are so myopic... I never see a people like them. Only a few of them is reasonable.
Re: What Positive Progress Has Been Made Since Tinubu Became President? by ManOfMan: 9:59am On Mar 25
Goodnewsforlife:

It's a shame the way you think. Even my seven year old last born reasons better than you

1 Like

Re: What Positive Progress Has Been Made Since Tinubu Became President? by Goodnewsforlife: 10:02am On Mar 25
ManOfMan:

It's a shame the way you think. Even my seven year old last born reasons better than you
u mean your 7 year old bas***rd

U better go n do dna test asap
Re: What Positive Progress Has Been Made Since Tinubu Became President? by Goodnewsforlife: 10:03am On Mar 25
Dafresh:

Tinubu is the president of Nigeria, and you're not buying anything cheaper than me
but u are wailing everyday like your life depends on it
Re: What Positive Progress Has Been Made Since Tinubu Became President? by surgical: 12:07pm On Mar 25
naija4life247:

you have no answer,only to blab and insult and go tribal as if its an achievement that your tribes man is president, its only his family and friends that can feel like this and be justified because they will benefit not somebody like you ,that is feeling what everybody is feeling but consoling himself by being tribal

(1) (2) (Reply)

RMRDC Staff Fight DG ‘seeking’ 3rd Term Amid Allegations Of Indiscriminate Promo / Probe / What Kind Of Nigeria Do You See?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.