Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Kumuyi Did All These & Some People Still Have Effrontery To Criticise Him? VIDEO - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kumuyi Did All These & Some People Still Have Effrontery To Criticise Him? VIDEO (656 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God / Why Are Christians Quick To Jump On Muslims Threads To Criticise? / TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kumuyi Did All These & Some People Still Have Effrontery To Criticise Him? VIDEO by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:04pm On Mar 25
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus is a MESSENGER of my own God this is what he said with his own mouth:

“I was not SENT to anyone except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.” Matthew 15:24

My God sent Jesus and resurrected him when he begged for help:

During his life on earth, Christ offered up supplications and also petitions, with strong outcries and tears, to the One who was able to save him out of death, and he was favorably heard for his godly fear. Hebrews 5:7

So Jesus is not my own God but a messenger of my God! smiley

Jesus is my Lord and my God. Your god is dead. Mine was once dead but is now alive. See the difference?

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Did All These & Some People Still Have Effrontery To Criticise Him? VIDEO by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:25pm On Mar 25
OLAADEGBU:

Jesus is my Lord and my God. Your god is dead. Mine was once dead but is now alive. See the difference?

Kumuyi is your god that's why you can't quote God's word to back the gibberish you're saying you will rather quote Kumuyi! Matthew 15:67-8

Can't you see the way i'm quoting God's word?

Well that's the work of the spirit of God that's dwelling with true Christians! John 14:26-27 smiley
Re: Kumuyi Did All These & Some People Still Have Effrontery To Criticise Him? VIDEO by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:34pm On Mar 25
MaxInDHouse:

Kumuyi is your god that's why you can't quote God's word to back the gibberish you're saying you will rather quote Kumuyi! Matthew 15:67-8

Can't you see the way i'm quoting God's word?

Well that's the work of the spirit of God that's dwelling with true Christians! John 14:26-27 smiley

Do you call that quoting of scripture? Even the devil quotes scriptures but does not believe it. When are going to repent and believe the true gospel.

Re: Kumuyi Did All These & Some People Still Have Effrontery To Criticise Him? VIDEO by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:49pm On Mar 25
OLAADEGBU:

Do you call that quoting of scripture? Even the devil quotes scriptures but does not believe it. When are going to repent and believe the true gospel.

Devil quote scriptures but Jesus proved that he is God's son by quoting the scriptures to counter Satan! Matthew 4:3-11

Admit publicly that you don't know scriptures nor how to apply it, Jesus never argued blindly when Satan was quoting God's word rather he countered Satan with fitting scriptures! smiley
Re: Kumuyi Did All These & Some People Still Have Effrontery To Criticise Him? VIDEO by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:08am On Mar 26
MaxInDHouse:

Devil quote scriptures but Jesus proved that he is God's son by quoting the scriptures to counter Satan! Matthew 4:3-11

Admit publicly that you don't know scriptures nor how to apply it, Jesus never argued blindly when Satan was quoting God's word rather he countered Satan with fitting scriptures! smiley

Since you can quote scripture, below is one for you to apply. How are you going to spin these verses?

"And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. And He laid His right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the First and the Last: I am He that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death." (Revelation 1:17-18).

Who is speaking in the red letters here? Do you believe Jesus is the First and the Last? Let's see whether you believe or spin the scriptures to suit your fallacies. undecided

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Did All These & Some People Still Have Effrontery To Criticise Him? VIDEO by Kobojunkie: 2:13am On Mar 26
OLAADEGBU:
Do you call that quoting of scripture? Even the devil quotes scriptures but does not believe it.
What you claim there in bold is an impossible lie! The statement that Satan quotes scripture, basically that said by God, is a lie. undecided
■ Devil quote scriptures but Jesus proved that he is God's son by quoting the scriptures to counter Satan! Matthew 4:3-11....
The Devil knows only to twists the content of scripture by quoting it out-of-context or applying some special interpretation such as is typical with the religious to render, instead of what is written, a lie. As Jesus Christ said, the devil is a liar and the Truth is far from Him. Literally , the Devil cannot tell the Truth. Therefore, there is no way the Devil could directly quote the Truth of God stated even in Scripture. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Kumuyi Did All These & Some People Still Have Effrontery To Criticise Him? VIDEO by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:58am On Mar 26
OLAADEGBU:

Since you can quote scripture, below is one for you to apply. How are you going to spin these verses?

"And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. And He laid His right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the First and the Last: I am He that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death." (Revelation 1:17-18).

Who is speaking in the red letters here? Do you believe Jesus is the First and the Last? Let's see whether you believe or spin the scriptures to suit your fallacies. undecided

Ọmọ nah Jesus talk that one and Jehovah also said something similar {Revelations 1:8} both of them that knew the beginning of evil {Proverbs 8:22-30} and it's certain that only the two can say they will surely see the end of all badness that's the meaning of BEGINNING and END.

Evil began when all the angels (sons of God) were praising Him for a job well done regarding creation {Job 38:7} and Satan wasn't happy that all the glory belongs to One person he also wants such praises so he began scheming rebellion against God that was the beginning of evil.

Neither God nor Jesus will end it's evil that has a beginning and must also have an end as it's not part of God's purpose.
Re: Kumuyi Did All These & Some People Still Have Effrontery To Criticise Him? VIDEO by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:07pm On Mar 28
OLAADEGBU:
Pastor Kumuyi did all these and some people still have effrontery to criticize him? A must watch 😲

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR9JwadD-S4

Pastor Kumuyi uncovers some sacrifices he made because of the church and the souls that are perishing.

#dclm,
#deeperlifechurch,
#church,
#christianity

These pictures tell the story of the impact of the ministry of our father in the Lord, PASTOR W F KUMUYI on the spiritual growth and development of the Governor of Taraba State, Dr Agbu Kefas as far back as 1985.

May God keep our Father in the Lord waxing stronger and fulfilling his ministry, and our Governor, who happens to be the Chief Host of this Crusade as the State Overseer said.

This Crusade is holding in his alma mater, Government Secondary School, Wukari.

What powerful divine arrangement!

May all glory of this GCK go to God Almighty and may all the blessings be ours 🙌🏾🙏🏾

#GlobalCrusadewithKumuyi
#GCKinWukari
#GCKinTaraba
#TheGospelToEveryCreature
#Day1 (28 03 2024)

Re: Kumuyi Did All These & Some People Still Have Effrontery To Criticise Him? VIDEO by soccerlite: 9:30pm On Mar 28
Lolzzzzz

What did he do state it
Re: Kumuyi Did All These & Some People Still Have Effrontery To Criticise Him? VIDEO by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:57am On Mar 29
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ nah Jesus talk that one and Jehovah also said something similar {Revelations 1:8} both of them that knew the beginning of evil {Proverbs 8:22-30} and it's certain that only the two can say they will surely see the end of all badness that's the meaning of BEGINNING and END.

Evil began when all the angels (sons of God) were praising Him for a job well done regarding creation {Job 38:7} and Satan wasn't happy that all the glory belongs to One person he also wants such praises so he began scheming rebellion against God that was the beginning of evil.

Neither God nor Jesus will end it's evil that has a beginning and must also have an end as it's not part of God's purpose.

See how you butchered the word of God. This is why you need the Holy Spirit to shine the light on your darkened mind for the daystar to appear. I'll leave you with the videoclip that addresses the question and if you need further clarification then open a separate thread so as not to distract from the topic at hand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbVV637QPB4

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inspiration For Greatness In 2009 / The Only Sole Christain Forum / Are You Sick Or Afflicted?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.