Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Problem With Prepaid Meter - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Problem With Prepaid Meter (133 Views)

Help! My Prepaid Meter Is Showing A Spanner Icon. / Please Help With My Conlog Prepaid Meter / I Need Number Codes To Reset Memmcol Prepaid Meter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Problem With Prepaid Meter by fxtree: 3:27am On Mar 25
I have a problem with my prepaid meter. For the past few days now, the current being supplied to my house has been very unstable and low. most times, i don't even know there's light except for occasional blinking of the power indicator on the wall socket. This is not a general problem as I've confirmed that all my neighbours have a stable light. During this time, the power indicator on the prepaid meter blinks green as opposed to the constant red light it usually indicates in the past when everything was fine. Sometimes, it doesn't even indicate any light at all... Pls, what does the blinking green light mean? Is it a problem from the meter or somewhere else? How do i go about this? I also noticed some click noise every 15 seconds from the meter outside
Re: Problem With Prepaid Meter by sleek214(m): 5:03am On Mar 25
Go and recharge your meter
Re: Problem With Prepaid Meter by Tokskob2008: 6:34am On Mar 25
Forget about whatever units displayed on your metre screen, you need to recharge your metre, the blinking light in the socket is just neutral.

(1) (Reply)

Second Hand Solar Panels Model And Prices In Nigeria 2024 / Pls I Need Samsung S10+ Original Screen / Tech Is The New "Oil" Money!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.