Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

E Don Happen: EXCLUSIVE: Detained Binance Executive Escapes From Custody In Nig - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / E Don Happen: EXCLUSIVE: Detained Binance Executive Escapes From Custody In Nig (1647 Views)

Phrank Shaibu Mocks Tinubu Government Over Escape Of Detained Binance Executive / Binance Executive, Nadeem Anjarwalla Escapes From Custody In Nigeria / Imam Oladejo, Igboho’s Cleric Explains Why He Has Not Disappeared From Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E Don Happen: EXCLUSIVE: Detained Binance Executive Escapes From Custody In Nig by Ofunaofu: 8:26am On Mar 25
Goodnewsforlife:
oga y don’t u people always use your head when u are about to hate?

So are u saying the president should b present everywhere in d country?
U use America n co as example but u fail to acknowledge d fact that it’s not only the president that is at work

So if we have stupid citizens who creates loopholes in d government, what do u expect?
I don’t blame u people

It’s part of post election loss trauma

When tinubu does something then he’s d most stupid man on earth

But if obi does the same thing he’s d best thing on earth

I know u exonerate obi for d awkuzu massacre but y are here blaming Tinubu

This attitude of seeing any constructive criticism against Tinubu through the prism of ethnicity and tribe is your greatest undoing.

Move on, bro. 

Elections are long over, and when the election is over, governance begins.

Tinubu is president, and the buck stops at his table. You don't give Tinubu credit for the arrest and exonerate him for the escape.
Re: E Don Happen: EXCLUSIVE: Detained Binance Executive Escapes From Custody In Nig by Goodnewsforlife: 8:28am On Mar 25
Ofunaofu:

This attitude of seeing any constructive criticism against Tinubu through the prism of ethnicity and tribe is your greatest undoing.

Move on, bro. 

Elections are long over, and when the election is over, governance begins.

Tinubu is president, and the buck stops at his table. You don't give Tinubu credit for the arrest and exonerate him for the escape. 
what do u have to say about Peter obi n the awkuzu massacre?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E Don Happen: EXCLUSIVE: Detained Binance Executive Escapes From Custody In Nig by Ofunaofu: 8:31am On Mar 25
Goodnewsforlife:
what do u have to say about Peter obi n the awkuzu massacre?

You can create a thread for it

Don't derail this thread
Re: E Don Happen: EXCLUSIVE: Detained Binance Executive Escapes From Custody In Nig by Floky215: 8:33am On Mar 25
I love Nigeria with all my strength...!! grin
Re: E Don Happen: EXCLUSIVE: Detained Binance Executive Escapes From Custody In Nig by Astra101: 8:36am On Mar 25
Binancials are potent criminal wink cheesy
Re: E Don Happen: EXCLUSIVE: Detained Binance Executive Escapes From Custody In Nig by Goodnewsforlife: 8:36am On Mar 25
Ofunaofu:

You can create a thread for it

Don't derail this thread
keep quiet there

U igbo hypocrite

We already know u, n that’s y I purposely ask u that question

I know for sure that u will never answer it since it involves your lord n savior

See ehn u igbos should know people are aware of your hypocrisy

So just lock up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E Don Happen: EXCLUSIVE: Detained Binance Executive Escapes From Custody In Nig by Ofunaofu: 8:40am On Mar 25
Goodnewsforlife:
keep quiet there

U igbo hypocrite

We already know u, n that’s y I purposely ask u that question

I know for sure that u will never answer it since it involves your lord n savior

See ehn u igbos should know people are aware of your hypocrisy

So just lock up

I don't understand why you referred to me as an Igbo hypocrite.

I didn't argue with you; I simply told you to create a thread for it so that we don't derail this thread. Is that a difficult thing to do?
Re: E Don Happen: EXCLUSIVE: Detained Binance Executive Escapes From Custody In Nig by Goodnewsforlife: 8:43am On Mar 25
Ofunaofu:

I don't understand why you referred to me as a hypocrite.

I didn't argue with you; I simply told you to create a thread for it so that we don't derail this thread. Is that a difficult thing to do? 
y must I create a thread about it

Is it not the same answer u will give me on another thread that u will give me here?

Y are u avoiding d question?

If it involves tinubu I can bet u don’t care for another thread but since u have no answer to your pandora massacre case then u must avoid d question by demanding another thread

The hypocrisy of u igbos stink to high heaven

U are loudest when u want to criticize others but always silent when it involves your own
Re: E Don Happen: EXCLUSIVE: Detained Binance Executive Escapes From Custody In Nig by Ofunaofu: 8:44am On Mar 25
Goodnewsforlife:
y must I create a thread about it

Is it not the same answer u will give me on another thread that u will give me here?

Y are u avoiding d question?

If it involves tinubu I can bet u don’t care for another thread but since u have no answer to your pandora massacre case then u must avoid d question by demanding another thread

The hypocrisy of u igbos stink to high heaven

U are loudest when u want to criticize others but always silent when it involves your own

You are irredeemable
Re: E Don Happen: EXCLUSIVE: Detained Binance Executive Escapes From Custody In Nig by shortgun(m): 8:47am On Mar 25
Goodnewsforlife:
now that I know clearly

No need arguing with an hater

We rejected your tribe so we know d root of your pains

Who is the we you are talking about?
If you are referring to Peter Obi, he got votes all over the country in the last election, even defeated Tinubu in Lagos state, he won in Nasarawa state
Delta state
Plateau state
Edo state
Cross River state
and
FCT,
These are all non Igbo dominated states where the voters were intelligent enough to see beyond tribe

That you didn't vote for him due to tribalism doesn't mean other people from your state or community have your kind mentality. I always see tribalistic people like you as lacking any form of intelligence and cognitive reasoning.
Re: E Don Happen: EXCLUSIVE: Detained Binance Executive Escapes From Custody In Nig by Goodnewsforlife: 8:48am On Mar 25
Ofunaofu:

You are irredeemable
keep quiet

I know u will never answer that question since it’s all about your messiah

U igbos ehn, when it’s time to criticize others u increase d volume to 100 but when it’s time to criticize your u take it 0

We know u very well

I should create another thread cos it involves obi so that I will not derail but u igbos can talk about Tinubu even in food section or graphics section
Re: E Don Happen: EXCLUSIVE: Detained Binance Executive Escapes From Custody In Nig by Goodnewsforlife: 8:50am On Mar 25
shortgun:
[/b]
Who is the we you are talking about?
If you are referring to Peter Obi, he got votes all over the country in the last election, even defeated Tinubu in Lagos state, he won in Nasarawa state
Delta state
Plateau state
Edo state
Cross River state
and
FCT,
These are all non Igbo dominated states where the voters were intelligent enough to see beyond tribe

That you didn't vote for him due to tribalism doesn't mean other people from your state or community have your kind mentality. I always see tribalistic people like you as lacking any form of intelligence and cognitive reasoning.
igbos that gave their own 99% are talking about people voting based on tribalism

Don’t even bring that competent bullshit here cos we know it’s all lies

U igbos should calm down n restrategize maybe u will b given a chance by 2090 grin grin

N if u want to ask your default question as an igbo, I don chop oooo

1 Like

Re: E Don Happen: EXCLUSIVE: Detained Binance Executive Escapes From Custody In Nig by LandMann: 8:53am On Mar 25
Who knows, maybe they have killed the man and they're now dishing out propaganda to confuse people.

I know us and uk are waiting for Tinubu government to completely fúck themselves up before they step in.

How you think you can kidnap another country's citizen after asking them to come talk over issues and after asking Buhari to print trillions of naira that led to massive inflation in Nigeria and depreciation of the naira is something I would like to see Cardoso and Tinubu explain in international court.

Mind you, 99% of youths in the north north, south and south east won't defend the useless confused government of looters. Agbado swallowers and Tinubu's children will do the defending
Re: E Don Happen: EXCLUSIVE: Detained Binance Executive Escapes From Custody In Nig by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:58am On Mar 25
All this northern immigration just dey wine Tinubu
Re: E Don Happen: EXCLUSIVE: Detained Binance Executive Escapes From Custody In Nig by ClearFlair: 9:00am On Mar 25
Is04970:
Tinubu alone cannot take Nigeria to the promise land.
Building Nigeria requires a concerted effort.
A guard on minimum wage has probably been given thousands of dollars 💵 for the escape.

Tell us more
Re: E Don Happen: EXCLUSIVE: Detained Binance Executive Escapes From Custody In Nig by ClearFlair: 9:01am On Mar 25
Goodnewsforlife:
if not that u are stupid, so it is tinubu that is guarding him or in charge of the cells they were kept?

U dingbats keep blaming tinubu but don’t use your head to understand that tinubu can’t b everywhere

I am not surprised thou, the wise man left d east a long time ago na only mumu men remain for there now

Bigot alert
Re: E Don Happen: EXCLUSIVE: Detained Binance Executive Escapes From Custody In Nig by ClearFlair: 9:01am On Mar 25
Goodnewsforlife:
another igbo

What is the value of ethnic bigots to Nigeria?
Re: E Don Happen: EXCLUSIVE: Detained Binance Executive Escapes From Custody In Nig by shortgun(m): 9:02am On Mar 25
Goodnewsforlife:
igbos that gave their own 99% are talking about people voting based on tribalism

Don’t even bring that competent bullshit here cos we know it’s all lies

U igbos should calm down n restrategize maybe u will b given a chance by 2090 grin grin

N if u want to ask your default question as an igbo, I don chop oooo
Igbos voted for Obasanjo..(yoruba).. 100%
Igbos voted for Yar'Adua...(fulani)..........100%
Igbos voted for Jonathan...(Ijaw)............100%
Igbos voted for Atiku.........(fulani)..........100%
Igbos voted for Obi............(Igbo). .........100%
This should tell you that tribe and ethnicity doesn't detect who Igbos vote for.
If Tinubu was an Igboman, Igbos will still not vote for him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E Don Happen: EXCLUSIVE: Detained Binance Executive Escapes From Custody In Nig by Babamide(m): 9:04am On Mar 25
What money cannot do in Nigeria does not exist
Re: E Don Happen: EXCLUSIVE: Detained Binance Executive Escapes From Custody In Nig by Tochi3(m): 9:10am On Mar 25
Goodnewsforlife:
I guess that’s y peter obi too should b hanged for awkuzu massacre

Or u want to tell me he’s innocent?
Tell your certificateless drug misfit to send his minimum wage insecurity agents to go arrest him grin grin
Re: E Don Happen: EXCLUSIVE: Detained Binance Executive Escapes From Custody In Nig by Goodnewsforlife: 9:11am On Mar 25
shortgun:

Igbos voted for Yar'Adua...(fulani)..........100%
Igbos voted for Jonathan...(Ijaw)............100%
Igbos voted for Atiku.........(fulani)..........100%
Igbos voted for Obi............(Igbo). .........100%
This should tell you that tribe and ethnicity doesn't detect who Igbos vote for.
If Tinubu was an Igboman, Igbos will still not vote for him
apart from 2023 that u igbos felt cheated by pdp

Name just 1 candidate outside pdp that u igbos voted since 99?

Just 1 candidate outside pdp that u igbos voted for presidential election outside pdp

Obj ……pdp
Yaradua…..pdp
Jonathan…..pdp
Atiku….pdp

After they betrayed u by not giving u presidency then u moved to obi

U only honored agreements between u n pdp which they later shenk u

During those igbos days of romance with pdp, if pdp had presented a devil igbos will vote him
Re: E Don Happen: EXCLUSIVE: Detained Binance Executive Escapes From Custody In Nig by SeeWahala: 9:16am On Mar 25
Goodnewsforlife:

Just 1 candidate outside pdp that u igbos voted for presidential election outside pdp

So you're now trying to shift the goalpost from voting for personality to voting for party? grin

Only if shamelessness was a person . . .
Re: E Don Happen: EXCLUSIVE: Detained Binance Executive Escapes From Custody In Nig by Goodnewsforlife: 9:19am On Mar 25
SeeWahala:

So you're now trying to shift the goalpost from voting for personality to voting for party? grin

Only if shamelessness was a person . . .
oga name any presidential candidate that igbos voted from 99 till 2023 outside pdp?
Re: E Don Happen: EXCLUSIVE: Detained Binance Executive Escapes From Custody In Nig by shortgun(m): 9:40am On Mar 25
Goodnewsforlife:

Obj ……pdp
Yaradua…..pdp
Jonathan…..pdp
Atiku….pdp

During those igbos days of romance with pdp, if pdp had presented a devil igbos will vote him
From Igbos are tribalistic they voted Peter Obi because he's Igbo to
Igbos only vote for PDP. Oga stay one place grin grin
Is PDP not a Nigerian political party?
Are PDP candidates not Nigerians?

We have been able to establish that the Igbo electorate don't prioritizes ethnicity or geographical origins when voting for candidates; that is the most important point. Focusing on anything else would only lead to futile distractions and time wasted on trivial matters

1 Like

Re: E Don Happen: EXCLUSIVE: Detained Binance Executive Escapes From Custody In Nig by Goodnewsforlife: 9:47am On Mar 25
shortgun:

We have been able to establish that the Igbo electorate don't prioritizes ethnicity or geographical origins when voting for candidates; that is the most important point. Focusing on anything else would only lead to futile distractions and time wasted on trivial matters
answer d question n stop playing dumb

Name one candidate outside pdp that igbos voted for from 99 till 2023?
Re: E Don Happen: EXCLUSIVE: Detained Binance Executive Escapes From Custody In Nig by ajog1: 10:02am On Mar 25
shortgun:

against their own revered Ojukwu
Re: E Don Happen: EXCLUSIVE: Detained Binance Executive Escapes From Custody In Nig by SeeWahala: 10:19am On Mar 25
Goodnewsforlife:
oga name any presidential candidate that igbos voted from 99 till 2023 outside pdp?

Agbad0 S H A M E tongue
Re: E Don Happen: EXCLUSIVE: Detained Binance Executive Escapes From Custody In Nig by SeeWahala: 10:21am On Mar 25
shortgun:

Just imagine the yeye guy grin

After dem don corner am him switch to 'igbos only vote for political party' 😆

1 Like

Re: E Don Happen: EXCLUSIVE: Detained Binance Executive Escapes From Custody In Nig by ajog1: 10:23am On Mar 25
Goodnewsforlife:

Obj ……pdp
Yaradua…..pdp
Jonathan…..pdp
Atiku….pdp

Someone replied your 'igbo tribalist voting claims' with articulate proofs contrary to the aclaim - he didn't even butress how they shoved aside their much revered Ojukwu to vote for someone else. Haba, how about I ask you if stone is water?
Re: E Don Happen: EXCLUSIVE: Detained Binance Executive Escapes From Custody In Nig by Ikpeyi: 10:29am On Mar 25
The level of corruption in this Tinubu regime so far is really disturbing. Seems it's organized some sort.
Re: E Don Happen: EXCLUSIVE: Detained Binance Executive Escapes From Custody In Nig by shortgun(m): 10:41am On Mar 25
SeeWahala:

Just imagine the yeye guy grin

After dem don corner am him switch to 'igbos only vote for political party' 😆

Seriously, that's why I always see tribalistic people as unintelligent.

1 Like

Re: E Don Happen: EXCLUSIVE: Detained Binance Executive Escapes From Custody In Nig by SeeWahala: 10:44am On Mar 25
shortgun:

Seriously, that's why I always see tribalistic people as unintelligent.

They are the lowest of the low angry

The absolute dregs of the society cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The moment Shiites And Soldiers Clash In Kaduna (videos/pictures) / The Statistics Nairaland Wants Hidden From You / Ijaw Vs Itshekiri Over Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.