Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

He’s An Angel; I Stand By Him” Lizzy Anjorin Drums Up Support For Verydarkman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / He’s An Angel; I Stand By Him” Lizzy Anjorin Drums Up Support For Verydarkman (171 Views)

BBNaija Angel: 'I Regret Scratching My Butt And Smelling It, It's Disgusting' / Lizzy Anjorin: "Don’t Use Your Vagina To Do Promo'' / Lizzy Anjorin: Don't Leave Your Hubby If He Sleeps With Your Friend Or Househelp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He’s An Angel; I Stand By Him” Lizzy Anjorin Drums Up Support For Verydarkman by phoneport(m): 7:27am On Mar 25
Nollywood Actress Lizzy Anjorin publicly supports Verydarkman following his arrest.
The actress refers to Verydarkman as an “angel” and vows to stand by him “through thick and thin.”
Lizzy Anjorin urges the public to remember Verydarkman’s positive contributions in fighting societal issues.
Anjorin acknowledges VeryDarkMan’s controversial comments but insists they did not warrant his arrest.
Popular Nollywood actress, Lizzy Anjorin, has taken to social media to express her unwavering support for Verydarkman following his recent arrest.

The actress made it clear that she was determined to stand by him, regardless of public opinion or the allegations against him.

Lizzy Anjorin, referred to Verydarkman as an “angel” and vowed to support him “through thick and thin.”
She urged the public not to hastily judge him, emphasizing the positive impact he has had in fighting societal issues and contributing to various causes.

Despite acknowledging that Verydarkman’s comments may have been controversial or “far-fetched,” Lizzy Anjorin firmly stated that his words did not justify his arrest.

She called on people to remember his contributions and the ways he has worked to combat societal ills, urging them not to overlook his past actions.

The actress’s public declaration of support has sparked mixed reactions among fans and followers, with many expressing surprise and some voicing their disagreement.

While some commend Anjorin for her loyalty and belief in Verydarkman’s character, others question her judgment and point to the seriousness of the charges against him.

Verydarkman’s arrest has generated significant attention and speculation, with details surrounding the circumstances remaining unclear.

Re: He’s An Angel; I Stand By Him” Lizzy Anjorin Drums Up Support For Verydarkman by Kwaramustgoodag: 7:32am On Mar 25
Birds of same feathers.....

(1) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Is Richer Than Davido, Wizkid, Burnaboy. Full Details... / Happy Birthday Beautiful Ex Face Of Nollywood Nigeria Princess Opukiri / Vera Anyim: Nigerians Slam Dunamis ‘celebrity’ Testifier For Seeking Accommodati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.