Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Why The NFF Should Go All Out For Jose Morinho Now - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why The NFF Should Go All Out For Jose Morinho Now (136 Views)

Ian Wright Tells The NFF To Pay The Super Falcons. / List Of All The Winners At The NFF-Aiteo Football Awards. / FIFA Confirms That It Will Not Ban The NFF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why The NFF Should Go All Out For Jose Morinho Now by Freshtruth(m): 8:48am On Mar 25
#SuperEagles need a foreign and a well Champions League experienced coach than an indigenous coach. Preferably, José Mourinho, because he knows African players better. With him, I see Nigeria at the top of African football and beyond.
Is a counter attack stroke defensive coach who could suit Nigeria system Jose piesero has already put in place . The likes of Eberichi Eze, chukwuemeka and so on will never say no to Jose when he Need them. If an Africa Nation dream of winning the world cup o think Nigeria is in poll position to win it we should be ambitious as a nation not settle for less
don't ask me who will found his salary.
Otedola and Dangonte can cough at 2Billion each and that will just be enough to secure his service.

Have your say below!
Super Eagles in my mind. #OneLove 💙 - GSH

1 Like

Re: Why The NFF Should Go All Out For Jose Morinho Now by Pierocash(m): 8:52am On Mar 25
Jose Mourinho can never accept to coach Nigeria, don't waste your energy

1 Like

Re: Why The NFF Should Go All Out For Jose Morinho Now by derecho(m): 8:57am On Mar 25
NFF will frustrate him

(1) (Reply)

2024 Olympics: Super Falcons To Face Spain, Japan, Brazil In Group C / Kanu Nwankwo Is 44 Today / NFF Outlines Sharing Formula For FIFA, CAF, And Sponsors Relief Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.