Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

After Robbing A House, They Gave The Husband Gun To Shoot The Wife; Guess What? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / After Robbing A House, They Gave The Husband Gun To Shoot The Wife; Guess What? (63 Views)

Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) / BBNAIJA UPDATES: Biggie Gave The Housemates 20 Minutes To Find Nini / Man Rams His Car Into A House In Ajah Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After Robbing A House, They Gave The Husband Gun To Shoot The Wife; Guess What? by phoneport(m): 10:36am On Mar 25
Robbers enter a House and asked for all the Money and Valuables.
After they collect what they can, they gave the man of the house a gun with instructions to shoot his wife or shoot himself.

The man gets the gun, points it at his wife and hesitates. He is thinking of what he has gone through in life with his wife and how she has suffered and sacrificed for him.

He hands back the gun and says, “I am sorry I can’t do this…

The boss of the robbers silently grabs the gun from him and passes it on to the wife to kill her husband.

The wife gets the gun and without any single hesitation points to her husband’s head and pulls the trigger. But at last, the gun had no bullets in it.

The robbers get their gun and walk out of the house laughing.

QUESTIONS FOR DISCUSSION.
1) If you were the man, what will you do?

2) If you were the wife, what explanation will you give?

3) If you were invited to bring peace how will you settle it

Kindly drop your answers

(1) (Reply)

Unveiling The Convenience And Quality Of Muha Meds Disposable Pens / Accident Victim- Parents Needed / Different Ways To Link First City Momentum Bank (FCMB) To NIN Using Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.