Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,482 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Zakari Mijinyawa Confirms Escape Of Nadeem Anjarwalla, Binance Executive - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zakari Mijinyawa Confirms Escape Of Nadeem Anjarwalla, Binance Executive (31250 Views)

Phrank Shaibu Mocks Tinubu Government Over Escape Of Detained Binance Executive / We are aware our Executive, Anjarwalla No Longer In Nigerian Custody – Binance / Binance Executive, Nadeem Anjarwalla Escapes From Custody In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zakari Mijinyawa Confirms Escape Of Nadeem Anjarwalla, Binance Executive by Juju70(m): 3:56pm On Mar 25
Escape kwa! Well well well......
Re: Zakari Mijinyawa Confirms Escape Of Nadeem Anjarwalla, Binance Executive by maasoap(m): 3:57pm On Mar 25
FreeStuffsNG:
Go and try it o so we can confirm your armchair hypothesis. When the IPOB proscribed terrorist group Leader escaped, please how much did he pay? Smh

Escaped from where? Get your facts right, Mr man. He was already a free man before he escaped. He wasn't in custody
Re: Zakari Mijinyawa Confirms Escape Of Nadeem Anjarwalla, Binance Executive by DancingDagger(m): 3:59pm On Mar 25
References1:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-nsa-confirms-escape-of-binance-executive-says-officials-responsible-for-custody-arrested/amp?/breaking-nsa-confirms-escape-of-binance-executive-says-officials-responsible-for-custody-arrested

Previous Thread
https://www.nairaland.com/8041091/binance-executive-nadeem-anjarwalla-escapes

If this is happening right under this new administration? My brother and sister forget it.. there is no hope anymore . We have once again confirmed it to the world that we are a shit hole country where anything goes …. One of our finest security unit held onto just two people from Binance and yet can’t show proper discipline and efficiency.You guys only flex your muscles on the weak citizens of the country. No accountability no penalties. Shamelessness every where ina di country!!
Re: Zakari Mijinyawa Confirms Escape Of Nadeem Anjarwalla, Binance Executive by membranus: 4:01pm On Mar 25
Racoon:
They lied to the that crypto including Biance is responsible for the economy they destroyed. Got their so called executive arrested. Now they don do arrangee escape for am. Hope the zombies of this government can see how their head is being played like ping pong?

You are forgetting that one of the two detained is still in the DSS custody. He is the one that will pay for the crime of his escaped friend. Beginning with the removal of his previous privileges.

With him in their hands, Binance will still pay for undermining and sabotaging Nigeria financial economy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zakari Mijinyawa Confirms Escape Of Nadeem Anjarwalla, Binance Executive by Elonmuzk(m): 4:02pm On Mar 25
Some Nigerians have no moral standards! Everything is all about money. With money, you can do any fučking thing in Nigeria. What a decayed society #spits

1 Like

Re: Zakari Mijinyawa Confirms Escape Of Nadeem Anjarwalla, Binance Executive by JuanDeDios: 4:03pm On Mar 25
FreeStuffsNG:
Yinmu. He can run abi escape but can't hide forever.

All Nigeria wants is the requested information details. That's why he was kept in a comfortable guest house, allowed to go for jumat etc and not taken to prison or handcuffed.
He is a small fry but definitely has something on the big fish in Binance and some
influential Nigerians who could be in bigger trouble.

Since he 'escaped' without clearance from Mallam Ribadu then the person(s) indicted is in big trouble that will soon make him or her regret ever being an accomplice. Nigeria will issue a red notice on him and it's bad for him at 38.

So much for the Binance with an 'executive' criminal on the loose like him. Smh.

Now everyone can understand why US govt gave very strict bail conditions to CZ and forbade him from travelling without clearance.

God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!
I see you know the individual in question. Who is he - the 38 y/o guy?

And who is CZ?
Re: Zakari Mijinyawa Confirms Escape Of Nadeem Anjarwalla, Binance Executive by Jayhome24: 4:04pm On Mar 25
fxexperts:
When a gorilla kidnaps you and keeps you in his zoo cage, let me see if you will remain there to explain to the gorilla how innocent you were and you do not deserve to be in the cage with him.

Most of you Agbado people are just olodos, if you do not know how a system works then dont talk. who told you they are fixing rate. it was your useless president Buhari, who first banned them from having a bank account in Nigeria then they only created a platform where Nigerians can actually buy and sell dollars in the open market. i.e P2P. so Nigerians were the ones who were fixing the rate not binance as they only own the platform like a market space and the shops are own by Nigerians. What stops the government from registering an account on Binance and selling the dollar cheaper that will in turn force the other sellers to sell cheap. Rather all they know how to do is to behave like animals, using guns and other violent means to determine currency price. bunch of clowns.

Honestly I'm really thinking how I should reply you and tear you to piece.

I will be right back for you I promise you will hate yourself by the time I'm done with you.
Re: Zakari Mijinyawa Confirms Escape Of Nadeem Anjarwalla, Binance Executive by Emman08: 4:04pm On Mar 25
This charade needs to stop. How could he escape from NSA custody? 2 things are likely:
1. Either he bribed his way out.. or
2. They released him through the back door to save face
Re: Zakari Mijinyawa Confirms Escape Of Nadeem Anjarwalla, Binance Executive by Ezmans: 4:15pm On Mar 25
FreeStuffsNG:

All Nigeria wants is the requested information details. That's why he was kept in a comfortable guest house, allowed to go for jumat etc and not taken to prison or handcuffed.
He is a small fry but definitely has something on the big fish in Binance and some

Since he 'escaped' without clearance from Mallam Ribadu then the person(s) indicted is in big trouble that will soon make him or her regret ever being an accomplice. Nigeria will issue a red notice on him and it's bad for him at 38.

So much for the Binance with an 'executive' criminal on the loose like him. Smh.

Now everyone can understand why US govt gave very strict bail conditions to CZ and forbade him from travelling without clearance.

shame to APC government
Re: Zakari Mijinyawa Confirms Escape Of Nadeem Anjarwalla, Binance Executive by osazsky(m): 4:16pm On Mar 25
davillian:

If I'm the president lots of people would have lost Thier job...in that office
how much be their salary
Re: Zakari Mijinyawa Confirms Escape Of Nadeem Anjarwalla, Binance Executive by Elidrisy20: 4:25pm On Mar 25
How comes
Re: Zakari Mijinyawa Confirms Escape Of Nadeem Anjarwalla, Binance Executive by bigiyaro(m): 4:25pm On Mar 25
FreeStuffsNG:

shut up your big mouth, who do think arranged the whole set up? It's the same government officials including all APC members who were busy looting $28 billion and need to cover their tracks, including Tinubu.
Re: Zakari Mijinyawa Confirms Escape Of Nadeem Anjarwalla, Binance Executive by able20(m): 4:38pm On Mar 25
OgbeniOja1:
Confused NSA
ONSA AND THE PRESIDENCY ARE AWARE OF HIS ESCAPE.
THIS PRESENT GOVT. ARE CLOWNS
Re: Zakari Mijinyawa Confirms Escape Of Nadeem Anjarwalla, Binance Executive by psalmsjob: 4:49pm On Mar 25
HugeElephant:
I like Nigerian security personnel. If they want you to go codedly, they will run it for you Once funds exchange hands.

But if they don't want you to go, if you like, you can be Jack Bauer or Michael Scofield .. You no dey go anywhere

Or Reddington for that matter grin
Re: Zakari Mijinyawa Confirms Escape Of Nadeem Anjarwalla, Binance Executive by Jayhome24: 4:55pm On Mar 25
fxexperts:
When a gorilla kidnaps you and keeps you in his zoo cage, let me see if you will remain there to explain to the gorilla how innocent you were and you do not deserve to be in the cage with him.

Most of you Agbado people are just olodos, if you do not know how a system works then dont talk. who told you they are fixing rate. it was your useless president Buhari, who first banned them from having a bank account in Nigeria then they only created a platform where Nigerians can actually buy and sell dollars in the open market. i.e P2P. so Nigerians were the ones who were fixing the rate not binance as they only own the platform like a market space and the shops are own by Nigerians. What stops the government from registering an account on Binance and selling the dollar cheaper that will in turn force the other sellers to sell cheap. Rather all they know how to do is to behave like animals, using guns and other violent means to determine currency price. bunch of clowns.

It's because of a slow poke like you Obi will never ever rule Nigeria and you will all die of heart attack and gone too soon as God live.

Do they born any Nigeria well to do what that Binance Bitch did and escaped with it? But son of bitch like you are a disgrace to humanity, hatred engulfed your disgusting personality and ruined your sense of humanity turned yot to a bloody sycophantic unstable nonentity simply your motherfucker obi lost in election and for that reason Nigeria must collapse ba? Its you and your fellow 666 descendants of the amagedon f u ctards that will collaspse.

Infact I feel like kicking you
a s s you dey vex me ine mad. This was how bitch like you were celebrating that bitch called Anwali Brothers from India who ran away with over 20 billion unpaid tax during Gej but in their fuc-king India they see Nigerians and kill them simply they are Nigerians.

Plsxrespond to me I want teach you a bitter lesson that will never make you talk stupid again I'm waiting...

1 Like

Re: Zakari Mijinyawa Confirms Escape Of Nadeem Anjarwalla, Binance Executive by justmondris: 4:58pm On Mar 25
FreeStuffsNG:

What are you saying. So you don’t know that Binance has already submitted the requested details to FG and the total volume of the transactions they have is around 2Million USD as againt the 10Billion that was claimed by the FG? FG is always looking for who to point figure to. Was it not the same thing they did to AbokiFX and how did the value of Naira appreciate after they shut down their FX operations ?
Re: Zakari Mijinyawa Confirms Escape Of Nadeem Anjarwalla, Binance Executive by hedonido: 4:58pm On Mar 25
FreeStuffsNG:
Smh. Someone detained with a lawful court order is kidnap to you abi? It's pointless reminding enemies of Nigeria and unpatriotic elements that they will always lose and Nigeria will never bless them.

Shut up. Your discredited, fraudulent, illegitimate BAT would issue a red notice on a British citizen living in North America or Europe? Some of you third world miscreants take yourselves too seriously.

1 Like

Re: Zakari Mijinyawa Confirms Escape Of Nadeem Anjarwalla, Binance Executive by Babanah: 5:41pm On Mar 25
Trust East African Indians, they compete in smartness with Nigerians. They were able to dominate the commercial sector of most East African countries. When they moved to the UK the same thing. Their smartness made them successful in business. Indian African outsmart naija in short.
Re: Zakari Mijinyawa Confirms Escape Of Nadeem Anjarwalla, Binance Executive by Wuless82(m): 5:58pm On Mar 25
Re: Zakari Mijinyawa Confirms Escape Of Nadeem Anjarwalla, Binance Executive by SisterAnn(f): 6:12pm On Mar 25
FreeStuffsNG:
Smh. Someone detained with a lawful court order is kidnap to you abi? It's pointless reminding enemies of Nigeria and unpatriotic elements that they will always lose and Nigeria will never bless them.
Abeg make we hear word. Those that arrested him, freed him too while your duty is to give your opinion on matters above your pay grade.
Re: Zakari Mijinyawa Confirms Escape Of Nadeem Anjarwalla, Binance Executive by SisterAnn(f): 6:21pm On Mar 25
hedonido:

Shut up. Your discredited, fraudulent, illegitimate BAT would issue a red notice on a British citizen living in North America or Europe? Some of you third world miscreants take yourselves too seriously.
Don't mind the slowpoke. Those that arrested the guy freed him unceremoniously because how else would they document why they freed a supposed criminal responsible for Nigeria's poor economy. They came under diplomatic pressure to free him.
Re: Zakari Mijinyawa Confirms Escape Of Nadeem Anjarwalla, Binance Executive by PHAYOL81: 7:40pm On Mar 25
For real?

1 Like

Re: Zakari Mijinyawa Confirms Escape Of Nadeem Anjarwalla, Binance Executive by RALPHOW(m): 8:17pm On Mar 25
It's a BIG SHAME ON NATIONAL SECURITY!!!

ASIWAJU SHOULD PLEASE DEAL RUTHLESSLY WITH ALL THAT ARE INVOLVED IN HIS ESCAPE.

All that are involved should bag at least 50 years imprisonment each, that will serve as deterrent to others who may dear to try such shameful and unpatriotic acts.
Re: Zakari Mijinyawa Confirms Escape Of Nadeem Anjarwalla, Binance Executive by Yelight(m): 9:19pm On Mar 25
This reminds me of the story of the soldiers assigned to guard and guide the tomb of Jesus. The people that mattered then bribed them to claim his disciples came to take him away and promised to defend them when they are being questioned. This matter go soon die down
Re: Zakari Mijinyawa Confirms Escape Of Nadeem Anjarwalla, Binance Executive by Babastrong(m): 9:48pm On Mar 25
The game!. dollar is falling to #632/$1.
Re: Zakari Mijinyawa Confirms Escape Of Nadeem Anjarwalla, Binance Executive by tnerro1(m): 10:42pm On Mar 25
LyfeJennings:
That man didn't escape
They drove him to the airport and checked him in on a flight

Even help him fasten his seatbelts self and told the pretty hostess to look after him😅
Re: Zakari Mijinyawa Confirms Escape Of Nadeem Anjarwalla, Binance Executive by Apel147(m): 10:44pm On Mar 25
This one is still pained peter obi lost elections 😁😂😜

Zulu11zulu:
animal kingdom

NSA should investigate him self first because it will not happen without his office unaware.
If you deceived Nigeria not me.
Re: Zakari Mijinyawa Confirms Escape Of Nadeem Anjarwalla, Binance Executive by LyfeJennings(m): 11:34pm On Mar 25
tnerro1:

Even help him fasten his seatbelts self and told the pretty hostess to look after him😅

U know that kind thing
How easy do U think it will be for a foreigner to locate the airport, book a flight within couple of minutes or hours without any assistance.
Even U wey be Nigerian, I swear U no fit escape ordinary police if dem hold U, how much more NSA
THIS WAS A PURE INSIDE JOB
VERY VERY INSIDE JOB

1 Like

Re: Zakari Mijinyawa Confirms Escape Of Nadeem Anjarwalla, Binance Executive by fxexperts: 3:26pm On Mar 26
Jayhome24:

It's because of a slow poke like you Obi will never ever rule Nigeria and you will all die of heart attack and gone too soon as God live.

Do they born any Nigeria well to do what that Binance Bitch did and escaped with it? But son of bitch like you are a disgrace to humanity, hatred engulfed your disgusting personality and ruined your sense of humanity turned yot to a bloody sycophantic unstable nonentity simply your motherfucker obi lost in election and for that reason Nigeria must collapse ba? Its you and your fellow 666 descendants of the amagedon f u ctards that will collaspse.

Infact I feel like kicking you
a s s you dey vex me ine mad. This was how bitch like you were celebrating that bitch called Anwali Brothers from India who ran away with over 20 billion unpaid tax during Gej but in their fuc-king India they see Nigerians and kill them simply they are Nigerians.

Plsxrespond to me I want teach you a bitter lesson that will never make you talk stupid again I'm waiting...

who is this zombie, without sense of thinking, if i ask you to name one crime binance as a business committed your stinky smelly gutter mouth will be quiet. I dont have time for clowns like you and i do not care if Obi wins any stinky president of a shithole country and i do not care either how agbado lots like are living your life in that stinky shithole. your likes who live on mere N30K stipends are worst that slave. generation of banbiala slaves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo State Local Government Election Update / Jonathan’s Refusal To Raise PDP Flag Cause Uproar In Ondo State / See Ambode's CV! This Is What We Need In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.