Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Ajah Agbero Menace - The Shame Of Lekki - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ajah Agbero Menace - The Shame Of Lekki (72 Views)

Capt. Owen, Nigerian Navy, And The Shame Of A Country / The Gistlover Blog And The Social Media Menace - Arakunrin Ayoola Faseyi / ENTERTAINMENT Why I Built My Mansion In Okokomaiko Instead Of Lekki – Akpororo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ajah Agbero Menace - The Shame Of Lekki by educasn: 1:53pm On Mar 25
The menacing activities of agbero in Lagos has reached unprecedented levels and particularly around Ajah. They harras buses at will determining the fares rates as they like and today I saw them raised the game by harassing private cars whom they suspect have paying passengers in the early hours of the day. There was this car I was driving behind on Ado Road for some quite stretch that did not stop to pick anyone along the road as it was already full before I got behind it along Ado but getting to Ajah these Agberos stopped and insisted to be paid the driver genuinely baffled said he is not a commercial driver and occupant are his neighbours but they kept on hitting his car and went to to remove his wipers. I do not know how it ended but this is really getting out of hand. I once made a count of 95 Agberos on just one side of the road between Mega Chicken at Ikota and Ajah bus stop and those were the ones in active engagement on the roadside whereas we have many more that lurk around and ready to pounce at an instance. Is the government just laxed about this or complicit
Re: Ajah Agbero Menace - The Shame Of Lekki by immortalcrown(m): 2:09pm On Mar 25
That's how the city boy built the city.
Re: Ajah Agbero Menace - The Shame Of Lekki by Solofresh2: 2:16pm On Mar 25
Wanted to create a topic about this too
Re: Ajah Agbero Menace - The Shame Of Lekki by educasn: 4:06am On Mar 26
How could a responsible government allow this level of lawlessness and molestation of citizens really baffles me especially in a supposedly upscale environment

(1) (Reply)

Ripped Jeans For Men: Adding A Touch Of Edginess To Your Wardrobe / UTME 2024: JAMB Sends Message To Candidates On Reactivation Of Profile Code Read / Smallpdf 2.9.4 With License Key + Activation Code 2024 [latest]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.