Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Bobrisky Wins Best Dressed Female With 1 Million Cash Prize At Ajanaku Premiere - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Wins Best Dressed Female With 1 Million Cash Prize At Ajanaku Premiere (42000 Views)

Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday / Davido Gave Yinka Ayefele N1 Million Cash On Stage In Abeokuta (Video) / Iyabo Ojo Wins ₦250,000 As Best Dressed Female At The 14th Headies Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Wins Best Dressed Female With 1 Million Cash Prize At Ajanaku Premiere by sniperr007(m): 8:27pm On Mar 26
cjudy:

Na him real picture be this

Wonderful
Re: Bobrisky Wins Best Dressed Female With 1 Million Cash Prize At Ajanaku Premiere by DOM7: 9:16pm On Mar 26
I pity the women two men just won both the male and female category .
Re: Bobrisky Wins Best Dressed Female With 1 Million Cash Prize At Ajanaku Premiere by Starzo: 11:17pm On Mar 26
[url][/url]
Calitoscassius:
Are all these rubbish supposed to make sense? undecided

Spending time and energy trying so hard to tell me Jesus is Lord without a shred of proofs is hopelessness and morronic

If you respond to my comment again. You are a waste of space! grin co's that means you are still on here on nairaland responding to a mad man like me, which would make you a mad man also.

You cannot keep repeating the same crap that i am mad, we have accepted that we are both mad, so try another line of insult, say something else please! Or fork off!

You and your Lord Jesus can fork my disease ravaged butt some more. tongue

HE DOES NOT EXIST',yet he gets you riled up to the extent you start ranting like a pregnant goat from morning till night

Guy you need therapy
Re: Bobrisky Wins Best Dressed Female With 1 Million Cash Prize At Ajanaku Premiere by Versal: 1:03am On Mar 27
She wanna be referred to as a female.
Respect her choice.
Just call her that.

I know that you monkeys in Zoogeria are not
used to respecting people's right.
Re: Bobrisky Wins Best Dressed Female With 1 Million Cash Prize At Ajanaku Premiere by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:14am On Mar 27
Calitoscassius:
Really? What has the way people dress got to do with government? grin maybe government should also tell you how you should dress, what you must eat, what shoes to wear.

Your Government are more corrupt and damaging to your environment and your youths than anything else.

Your Government should also tell you who to have sex with and the gender you must have sex with i guess. Government should also tell you how to have sex. grin grin inshort, governement should take over your whole entire live, clearly you are not capable of making your own life decision.. grin

Your corrupt forking country is going through massive economic disaster and all you are concerned about is how an individual is dressed.
WHY CANT YOU GO and WEAR YOUR KID SISTER'S PANT AND COME IN PUBLIC TO PROVE YA DISGUSTING ARGUMENT. angry people like you needs a reset of your total being to your original self from your parents. Boy for supporting this disgusting shitt of crossdress,you have lost your essence of being. angry
Re: Bobrisky Wins Best Dressed Female With 1 Million Cash Prize At Ajanaku Premiere by Calitoscassius(m): 11:18am On Mar 27
PARADIZEPRIEST:
WHY CANT YOU GO and WEAR YOUR KID SISTER'S PANT AND COME IN PUBLIC TO PROVE YA DISGUSTING ARGUMENT. angry people like you needs a reset of your total being because for supporting this disgusting,you have lost your essence of being. angry
Why don't you go and fork your mother!

Everyone is not an ignorant morron like you who must agree to all your rubbish opinions. grin

Why are you interested in what a person wears? Who invented cloths? Who da fork made rules on what a man or woman must wear? Your father?

Why do women wear trousers? Suits? Skirts?

You are a morron! grin

Closet gender confused people like you are the one worried about a man wearing women cloths, because you are afraid it reminds you of yourselves.

Since when has wearing of what you want become a crime in Naigeeria?
Re: Bobrisky Wins Best Dressed Female With 1 Million Cash Prize At Ajanaku Premiere by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:24am On Mar 27
Calitoscassius:
Why don't you go and fork your mother!

Everyone is not an ignorant morron like you who must agree to all your rubbish opinions. grin

Why are you interested in what a person wears? Who invented cloths? Who da fork made rules on what a man or woman must wear? Your father?

Why do women wear trousers? Suits? Skirts?

You are a morron! grin
YOU PEOPLE NEED PSYCHO HELP,SEEK HELP NOW AND STOP POLLUTING OUR YOUNG ONES WITH DISGUSTING BEHAVIOURS. angry
Re: Bobrisky Wins Best Dressed Female With 1 Million Cash Prize At Ajanaku Premiere by Calitoscassius(m): 11:31am On Mar 27
PARADIZEPRIEST:
YOU PEOPLE NEED PSYCHO HELP,SEEK HELP NOW AND STOP POLLUTING OUR YOUNG ONES WITH DISGUSTING BEHAVIOURS. angry
Your whole family needs psychotic help, since when has wearing of what you want became a crime in Naigeeria?

You cannot even make any relevant point, just name calling and derogatory marks..

Go fork your father!

You are the one who needs a psychiatric help, Why are you so intimidated by what a person wears? They are just wears, he is not exposing any part of his body.
Re: Bobrisky Wins Best Dressed Female With 1 Million Cash Prize At Ajanaku Premiere by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:56pm On Mar 27
PARADIZEPRIEST:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim And Uche Ogbodo Clash On Instagram / Why I Spent 9 Years In University – Ayo Makun / Meet Solomon Sobande, XXXTentacion Nigerian Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.