Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Guide To Obtaining The 2024 I4G Datacamp Scholarship In A Step-by-step - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Guide To Obtaining The 2024 I4G Datacamp Scholarship In A Step-by-step (107 Views)

Why JAMB Will Not Release The Top Scorers’ Names In The 2024 UTME / Ewerechukwu Asaka Clinches The 2024 Rhodes Scholarship For West Africa / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guide To Obtaining The 2024 I4G Datacamp Scholarship In A Step-by-step by zamzas(m): 4:45pm On Mar 25
The Ingressive for Good I4G DataCamp Scholarship is created to train young Africans to meet the demand for Data Scientists as companies are becoming more data-driven.

This is why Ingressive For Good continues to partner with DataCamp Donates to provide African Youths free access to Data Science Education.

Over 10,000 licenses will be provided for you to learn and get certificates.

In this post, we will provide you with the information regarding the eligibility, benefits, and how to apply for the opportunity.

I4G DataCamp Scholarship Summary

Host: Ingressive for Good (14G)

Category: Training

Eligible Countries: All African Countries

Reward: Full Scholarship

Deadline: March 25, 2024

No IELTS Required

https://www.hawkerscholar.com/2024/03/guide-to-obtaining-2024-i4g-datacamp.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Osun State Approves New Teacher Retirement Age / 2024: Top 20 Nigerian Universities By Quality Of Research / JAMB Gives Notification On Document Needed To Sit For 2024 UTME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.