Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Residents Spotted With Huge Crocodile In Bayelsa Market(pictures) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Residents Spotted With Huge Crocodile In Bayelsa Market(pictures) (893 Views)

A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) / Huge Crocodile Killed In Umunze, Anambra & Taken Home On A Bike / Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Residents Spotted With Huge Crocodile In Bayelsa Market(pictures) by press9jatv: 5:24pm On Mar 25
Residents spotted with huge crocodile in Bayelsa market.

Looks like they are about to sell it in parts.

https:///yabaleftonline/status/1772266729265123835?s=20

1 Share

Re: Residents Spotted With Huge Crocodile In Bayelsa Market(pictures) by press9jatv: 5:25pm On Mar 25
Omo Na big creature be this oooo.

1 Like

Re: Residents Spotted With Huge Crocodile In Bayelsa Market(pictures) by onome25(m): 5:27pm On Mar 25
press9jatv:
Residents spotted with huge crocodile in Bayelsa market.

Looks like they are about to sell it in parts.

https:///yabaleftonline/status/1772266729265123835?s=20
shocked
Omo this is big

2 Likes

Re: Residents Spotted With Huge Crocodile In Bayelsa Market(pictures) by Jennyclay(f): 5:29pm On Mar 25
Puke!! embarassed

I can’t eat crocodile meat undecided

1 Like

Re: Residents Spotted With Huge Crocodile In Bayelsa Market(pictures) by Omihanifa: 5:31pm On Mar 25
Only God knows how many human being this crocodile don chop to be this big undecided

They should sha remember to remove the skin before cutting the animal into pieces.

That skin alone nah money. If they are lucky they can male like 600k or even more

2 Likes

Re: Residents Spotted With Huge Crocodile In Bayelsa Market(pictures) by Aboks(m): 5:35pm On Mar 25
Sweet meat
Re: Residents Spotted With Huge Crocodile In Bayelsa Market(pictures) by brain54(m): 5:37pm On Mar 25
They do not remove the guts...?
Re: Residents Spotted With Huge Crocodile In Bayelsa Market(pictures) by press9jatv: 5:41pm On Mar 25
onome25:

shocked
Omo this is big
too too big oooo
Re: Residents Spotted With Huge Crocodile In Bayelsa Market(pictures) by sulakishop(m): 5:41pm On Mar 25
Pepper soup don land!

I need transfer to the village biko
Re: Residents Spotted With Huge Crocodile In Bayelsa Market(pictures) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:55pm On Mar 25
croc is a win-win situation:
- cash out on the skin!
- feast on the meat!

1 Like

Re: Residents Spotted With Huge Crocodile In Bayelsa Market(pictures) by dangermouse(m): 5:59pm On Mar 25
Jennyclay:
Puke!! embarassed

The best meat ever. Try it!
Re: Residents Spotted With Huge Crocodile In Bayelsa Market(pictures) by Zonefree(m): 6:26pm On Mar 25
Jennyclay:
Puke!! embarassed

Anyone offered the meat to you? undecided

Or you think the world revolves around what you can eat or what you can't eat?

1 Like

Re: Residents Spotted With Huge Crocodile In Bayelsa Market(pictures) by markidoo(m): 7:01pm On Mar 25
Crocodile Porridge is the Bomb 💣💥 I said I won't taste it but after it was prepared and served Bro the Aroma alone don belle full me, I gat just taste and that's how I ate it time and time again
Re: Residents Spotted With Huge Crocodile In Bayelsa Market(pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 7:02pm On Mar 25
Na saw machine them suppose use cut this one.

Re: Residents Spotted With Huge Crocodile In Bayelsa Market(pictures) by BondRiv: 8:45pm On Mar 25
Eating anything they see.
Re: Residents Spotted With Huge Crocodile In Bayelsa Market(pictures) by mytime24(f): 8:58pm On Mar 25
I cant
Re: Residents Spotted With Huge Crocodile In Bayelsa Market(pictures) by APOPTOSIS: 9:30pm On Mar 25
That's an Alligator!
I miss BY
Re: Residents Spotted With Huge Crocodile In Bayelsa Market(pictures) by Xosh: 9:54pm On Mar 25
Poor croc cry
Re: Residents Spotted With Huge Crocodile In Bayelsa Market(pictures) by NFBI: 10:16pm On Mar 25
I wonder how it gonna taste like
Re: Residents Spotted With Huge Crocodile In Bayelsa Market(pictures) by jazzman7711: 6:14am On Mar 26
NFBI:
I wonder how it gonna taste like

It probably tastes delicious.
Re: Residents Spotted With Huge Crocodile In Bayelsa Market(pictures) by CockPit: 6:39am On Mar 26
not for me. i'll pass!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Residents Spotted With Huge Crocodile In Bayelsa Market(pictures) by NFBI: 7:11am On Mar 26
jazzman7711:

It probably tastes delicious.
Like what type of meat?
Re: Residents Spotted With Huge Crocodile In Bayelsa Market(pictures) by nigeriansamurai(m): 8:00pm On Mar 26
Gwwward... Which kin big monster be this? beast meat... If you can eat this thing, You can eat zombie. Spit...

(1) (Reply)

Calling All Catering Service Providers, Wine Merchants On Nairaland / Tea Shop In Nigeria / Does This Expire?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.