Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,218 members, 7,811,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Kamala Harris Will Be The 1st Female US President. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kamala Harris Will Be The 1st Female US President. (1091 Views)

Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode / Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu / Tinubu Is the 1st female Senator To Be Elected In 3 Consecutive Parliaments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kamala Harris Will Be The 1st Female US President. by ebenice(m): 7:35pm On Mar 25
The current VPOTUS will turn out to be the 1st US female president

You hear it here first !

It’s gonna be a a dreaded and harsh state
She will permit all lawlessness and all lewdness

People will go missing , especially those who rise against her government. Some might even lose their lives .

Trump
Biden
Clinton’s

Etc are all pawns in the game

Only Obama is needed, hence he still stays back in Washington( center of power) he will take over from there

A lot of nays sayers will suffer persecution

The likes of Peterson , Dana white , Tate, e.t.c will suffer multiple arrests

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris Will Be The 1st Female US President. by Ofodirinwa: 7:38pm On Mar 25
lol my man, don't use youtube to understand America.

Kamala Harris cannot win a US primary let alone presidential election

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Will Be The 1st Female US President. by ElSudani: 7:39pm On Mar 25
And then you woke up and realized you drank too much Aba made Jonnie Walker last night.

2 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Will Be The 1st Female US President. by truthhurtsnaira: 7:41pm On Mar 25
ebenice:
The current VPOTUS will turn out to be the 1st US female president

You hear it here first !

It’s gonna be a a dreaded and harsh state
She will permit all lawlessness and all lewdness

People will go missing , especially those who rise against her government. Some might even lose their lives .

Trump
Biden
Clinton’s

Etc are all pawns in the game

Only Obama is needed, hence he still stays back in Washington( center of power) he will take over from there

A lot of nays sayers will suffer persecution

The likes of Peterson , Dana white , Tate, e.t.c will suffer multiple arrests

hes on to something. You Ampiano dancing folks cant have your thinking cleared because of too much dancing and partying
Re: Kamala Harris Will Be The 1st Female US President. by CoronaVirusPro: 7:41pm On Mar 25
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Democrats would never try such! That’s a guaranteed Trump 2024
Re: Kamala Harris Will Be The 1st Female US President. by BondRiv: 10:00pm On Mar 25
By Biden stepping down after being sworn in. Even Biden wouldn't have defeated Trump if the election wasn't rigged. I'm certain they will repeat it.
Re: Kamala Harris Will Be The 1st Female US President. by ebenice(m): 6:55am On Mar 26
ElSudani:
And then you woke up and realized you drank too much Aba made Jonnie Walker last night.
now this is funny

And Pls stop talking down on ABA, they now have 24hrs light. grin
Re: Kamala Harris Will Be The 1st Female US President. by Penguin2: 7:05am On Mar 26
Ofodirinwa:
lol my man, don't use youtube to understand America.

Kamala Harris cannot win a US primary let alone presidential election
She can actually win the Democratic Party Nomination if the likes of Biden, Obama and Hilary Clinton support her.

The only way to stop her from succeeding Biden is for Trump to defeat them in October.
Re: Kamala Harris Will Be The 1st Female US President. by helinues: 7:31am On Mar 26
I don't know why I am busy interested in the USA 2024 election.

Both Democrats and Republicans candidate are obsolete.

The white supremacists won't allow Kamala tp vie
Re: Kamala Harris Will Be The 1st Female US President. by Korectmann: 7:34am On Mar 26
helinues:
I don't know why I am busy interested in the USA 2024 election.

Both Democrats and Republicans candidate are obsolete.

The white supremacists won't allow Kamala tp vie
Do you want to become the president in future?

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Will Be The 1st Female US President. by Ofodirinwa: 5:27pm On Mar 26
Penguin2:

She can actually win the Democratic Party Nomination if the likes of Biden, Obama and Hilary Clinton support her.

The only way to stop her from succeeding Biden is for Trump to defeat them in October.

no she can't. She's unbelievably unpopular in the US and Obama/Hilary etc don't have much political capital left to lend. Nobody is going to listen to the wife of the president for 30 years ago, Biden who is already very unpopular. Maybe Obama, but she would get destroyed by Trump in the general elections and they all know it.
Re: Kamala Harris Will Be The 1st Female US President. by Penguin2: 6:48pm On Mar 26
Ofodirinwa:

no she can't. She's unbelievably unpopular in the US and Obama/Hilary etc don't have much political capital left to lend. Nobody is going to listen to the wife of the president for 30 years ago, Biden who is already very unpopular. Maybe Obama, but she would get destroyed by Trump in the general elections and they all know it.
I’m surprised to hear she’s unpopular in the US.

I used to think she’s the heroine of the blacks, Indians and Hispanics.
Re: Kamala Harris Will Be The 1st Female US President. by Ofodirinwa: 6:53pm On Mar 26
Penguin2:

I’m surprised to hear she’s unpopular in the US.

I used to think she’s the heroine of the blacks, Indians and Hispanics.

nooo, not at all. The last primary she was the first serious contender to be eliminated. Biden just added her as VP in the end regardless. But even since then her popularity as sunk. There are not enough indians to matter in any election, and blacks don't like her. Her current approval rating is 37% https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/approval/kamala-harris/

This is the second lowest approval rating on any VP in history, only lower than Dick Cheney to sent the country into a war in Iraq.

In Nigeria you guys get news from CNN which is just Democrat controlled propaganda, so they will make her look better and more viable than the rest of the country sees her. At the same time, Fox news will make the republican look good.

Black people are generally indifferent about her, some educated black women like her, but the average black person is indifferent or doesn't like her.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Will Be The 1st Female US President. by Penguin2: 10:50pm On Mar 26
Ofodirinwa:

nooo, not at all. The last primary she was the first serious contender to be eliminated. Biden just added her as VP in the end regardless. But even since then her popularity as sunk. There are not enough indians to matter in any election, and blacks don't like her. Her current approval rating is 37% https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/approval/kamala-harris/

This is the second lowest approval rating on any VP in history, only lower than Dick Cheney to sent the country into a war in Iraq.

In Nigeria you guys get news from CNN which is just Democrat controlled propaganda, so they will make her look better and more viable than the rest of the country sees her. At the same time, Fox news will make the republican look good.

Black people are generally indifferent about her, some educated black women like her, but the average black person is indifferent or doesn't like her.
Oh! Thank you for giving me clearer picture of happenings on ground in the US👍.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Pls Lets Help Naija / Is Atiku On The Run? / A Presentation By Efcc Chairman To Senate Ad Hoc Committee On The Probe Of Ptdf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.