Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Dani Alves Has Been Released From Prison After Paying His €1M Bail (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dani Alves Has Been Released From Prison After Paying His €1M Bail (video) (335 Views)

I Won’t Back Down, Iyabo Ojo Vows As Baba Ijesha Gets Bail (Video) / Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) / Man Released From Ikoyi Prison After 7 Years For A Crime He Knew Nothing About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dani Alves Has Been Released From Prison After Paying His €1M Bail (video) by GistMedia0: 7:42pm On Mar 25
Former Brazil Star Dani Alves, aged 40, was released from prison after his defense posted a €1 million bail while awaiting the outcome of appeals against his four-and-a-half-year sentence for rape. The final ruling on the appeals could take up to two more years. Alves cannot leave the country, must surrender his passports, report weekly to a court, stay 1km away from the victim, and avoid contacting her. It was initially speculated that Neymar's father might pay the bail, as he had offered money during the trial, but he confirmed he would not due to the Spanish authorities' decision. Alves had spent 14 months in Brians 2 prison in Catalonia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLvGUU5kIDE

Re: Dani Alves Has Been Released From Prison After Paying His €1M Bail (video) by Natbrowny: 7:46pm On Mar 25
This is the beginning of payment.

He go pay till he become bankrupt.
Thats what they do to stars n celebs.

Just no fall trap. If u do. All d money u made will phewwwwwwwwww
Re: Dani Alves Has Been Released From Prison After Paying His €1M Bail (video) by hslbroker2(m): 8:00pm On Mar 25
Natbrowny:
This is the beginning of payment.

He go pay till he become bankrupt.
Thats what they do to stars n celebs.

Just no fall trap. If u do. All d money u made will phewwwwwwwwww
Re: Dani Alves Has Been Released From Prison After Paying His €1M Bail (video) by Lucasinho(m): 8:13pm On Mar 25
kiss

I pity him.....
Re: Dani Alves Has Been Released From Prison After Paying His €1M Bail (video) by otipoju(m): 8:44pm On Mar 25
Once you attain a certain status in life, you have to be extremely careful when dealing with female strangers.

As I dey now, over careful dey worry me.

Generally, I don't like talking to people that I do not know from childhood, university, old work places and church.

(1) (Reply)

APC Topshot Kidnapped In Rivers / Kidnapped BUK Lecturer Regains Freedom / NASS Security Men Arrest Diesel Thieves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.