Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,880 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Senegal: Faye To Be Announced Winner As Opposition Parties Concede Defeat - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Senegal: Faye To Be Announced Winner As Opposition Parties Concede Defeat (45909 Views)

Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom / Senegalese President-Elect Bassirou Diomaye Faye Celebrates Victory With 2 Wives / Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senegal: Faye To Be Announced Winner As Opposition Parties Concede Defeat by CoronaVirusPro: 12:25am On Mar 26
Hommie taking giant footsteps after His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR)

He has been a dedicated follower of Asiwaju’s political principle, theories, laws and plays, and it was almost certain he was going to win.

1 Like

Re: Senegal: Faye To Be Announced Winner As Opposition Parties Concede Defeat by ogbonti: 12:27am On Mar 26
tunjijones:
Peter obi, Tinubu, Atiku, kwankwanso...

Leave the presidency for the youths. It's our time now. Una don do Una own time pass.

na Peter OBI matter go kee ya head --- Make Obi leave abi? so the likes of Betta Edu and Bankole Dimeji can take over grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Senegal: Faye To Be Announced Winner As Opposition Parties Concede Defeat by sheflat: 12:28am On Mar 26
BUT NOT WITH O. B. I.
Finquas:
The youths in Senegal has shown the way.. Nigeria must fall in line 2027.. All old politrickkcians must be shown the way out

2 Likes

Re: Senegal: Faye To Be Announced Winner As Opposition Parties Concede Defeat by Adammamon: 12:28am On Mar 26
Anybody above 60 yrs is old papa. We need 40- 55 yrs of age as President.

Finquas:
The youths in Senegal has shown the way.. Nigeria must fall in line 2027.. All old politrickkcians must be shown the way out

4 Likes

Re: Senegal: Faye To Be Announced Winner As Opposition Parties Concede Defeat by Agugbadin: 12:30am On Mar 26
Age is insignificant in Nigeria, Yahaya Bello and Dimeji Bankole has proven that in Nigeria age is insignificant, they were younger like the new Senegalese but looted the treasury. They were more corrupt than any one who has ever occupied that position.

3 Likes

Re: Senegal: Faye To Be Announced Winner As Opposition Parties Concede Defeat by NAC1666: 12:32am On Mar 26
HonNL:

SOURCE
This is what French president macron wanted.
Re: Senegal: Faye To Be Announced Winner As Opposition Parties Concede Defeat by Adammamon: 12:35am On Mar 26
I think this justifies tinumbu and buhari old cargo then.

Agugbadin:
Age is insignificant in Nigeria, Yahaya Bello and Dimeji Bankole has proven that in Nigeria age is insignificant, they were younger like the new Senegalese but looted the treasury. They were more corrupt than any one who has ever occupied that position.
Re: Senegal: Faye To Be Announced Winner As Opposition Parties Concede Defeat by Adammamon: 12:37am On Mar 26
Definitely not him, na old papa him be, grand pa, he should be playing with his grand kids at home

sheflat:
BUT NOT WITH O. B. I.

2 Likes

Re: Senegal: Faye To Be Announced Winner As Opposition Parties Concede Defeat by carl90(m): 12:40am On Mar 26
I am happy for Senegal.
This is a country that I have always admired its democracy.
Now, they have elected a young president, not some old cargo politicians that sees the Aso Rock or the white house as their retirement home.
However, I will advise the new president of Senegal to still keep his eyes on the country 's military.
Those people have eyes on the power.
I'm wishing Senegal, our beloved West Africa brother,all the best
Re: Senegal: Faye To Be Announced Winner As Opposition Parties Concede Defeat by Omoawoke: 12:49am On Mar 26
Finquas:

An example of a youth ?

3 Likes

Re: Senegal: Faye To Be Announced Winner As Opposition Parties Concede Defeat by OLamylove: 12:54am On Mar 26
PeterObi001:
Another Tinibu urchins spoted

Forget Trolling, I only asked a Simple Question which you didn't answer Moreover Which Urchin are you?

2 Likes

Re: Senegal: Faye To Be Announced Winner As Opposition Parties Concede Defeat by poseidon12: 12:57am On Mar 26
That's democracy in action. Normal society, normal people. Election went smoothly as it is supposed to. No ballot box snatching. No Police and military personnel rigging election.
But not so in the God forsaken country called Nigeria. A very useless country.
Re: Senegal: Faye To Be Announced Winner As Opposition Parties Concede Defeat by guywitzerogal(m): 1:00am On Mar 26
Franzinni:
It's high time the oldies go and sit down and let young brains bring fresh ideas ....

The old ones are still stuck in the 70s. And have been trained to see the white man as god
yes like yaya Bello bought fresh ideas to Kogi.

2 Likes

Re: Senegal: Faye To Be Announced Winner As Opposition Parties Concede Defeat by NobleAngell(f): 1:07am On Mar 26
ElSudani:

You are talking gibberish.
Ok. Now rest. You're pissed because I mentioned the Muslim -muslim ticket and we all know how well it is going.
Re: Senegal: Faye To Be Announced Winner As Opposition Parties Concede Defeat by uvie66: 1:08am On Mar 26
Finquas:
Eh hen, Shebi Yahaya Bello was in his 40s when he assumed the mantle in Kogi, the rest is history.

2 Likes

Re: Senegal: Faye To Be Announced Winner As Opposition Parties Concede Defeat by StOla: 1:10am On Mar 26
PeterObi001:
But here 🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬 that grandpa claims 70yrs oooo
But we all know his first daughter is 61yrs {iyaloja} ........ If only tribalism & religion will allow us dey Reasonable for once ........... ... Na ur person the rule but una the suffer like HeLL with shege untop 🙄🙄🙄

Show us the 61yr old daughter.

Coconut head that cannot separate propaganda from fact.

3 Likes

Re: Senegal: Faye To Be Announced Winner As Opposition Parties Concede Defeat by Reload101: 1:16am On Mar 26
Nigeria's own come 2027 will be 44 years times 2 = 88 years. Why? It's because the old crocks are blocking transformation
Re: Senegal: Faye To Be Announced Winner As Opposition Parties Concede Defeat by Krankhead: 1:36am On Mar 26
Finquas:
So Nah Obingo the pathetic Liar you are waiting for. You all saw Sowore but because of your ethnicity you choose to vote for Agulu Liar

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senegal: Faye To Be Announced Winner As Opposition Parties Concede Defeat by Krankhead: 1:37am On Mar 26
Reload101:
Nigeria's own come 2027 will be 44 years times 2 = 88 years. Why? It's because the old crocks are blocking transformation
Until.you video for sowore and stop believing in that pathetic Liar of Obi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senegal: Faye To Be Announced Winner As Opposition Parties Concede Defeat by Krankhead: 1:38am On Mar 26
derecho:
ECOWAS is being disinfected gradually.
Tinubu MUST go!!
You go shalaye tire. Agulu man goes no where The defeat of Obi will so terrible in 2027

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senegal: Faye To Be Announced Winner As Opposition Parties Concede Defeat by sslcrypt: 1:45am On Mar 26
theysg:
Let it be known.
He is not the youngest African President.

Ibrahim Traoré, 36, remains the youngest.

I won't call him a leader, he's more like a lapdog. Can't you see him light everytime he's around Putin? He wasn't elected but rather took power from the backdoor.
Re: Senegal: Faye To Be Announced Winner As Opposition Parties Concede Defeat by hslbroker2(m): 1:46am On Mar 26
Finquas:
Re: Senegal: Faye To Be Announced Winner As Opposition Parties Concede Defeat by sslcrypt: 1:52am On Mar 26
carl90:
I am happy for Senegal.
This is a country that I have always admired its democracy.
Now, they have elected a young president, not some old cargo politicians that sees the Aso Rock or the white house as their retirement home.
However, I will advise the new president of Senegal to still keep his eyes on the country 's military.
Those people have eyes on the power.
I'm wishing Senegal, our beloved West Africa brother,all the best

This is a very valid point, his lack of experience might be an avenue for them to infiltrate. My only hope that the military sees their main duty and stay out. Also there might be an officer with desperation for power he should also keep an eye for that also.

2 Likes

Re: Senegal: Faye To Be Announced Winner As Opposition Parties Concede Defeat by MightySparrow: 2:01am On Mar 26
tunjijones:
Peter obi, Tinubu, Atiku, kwankwanso...

Leave the presidency for the youths. It's our time now. Una don do Una own time pass.

Yahoo lazy youthsgrin

3 Likes

Re: Senegal: Faye To Be Announced Winner As Opposition Parties Concede Defeat by Max24: 2:16am On Mar 26
What about youthful Obi kekerenke ? shocked

3 Likes

Re: Senegal: Faye To Be Announced Winner As Opposition Parties Concede Defeat by ceejay80s(m): 2:30am On Mar 26
Finquas:
Aboki illiterate youth will do otherwise, I bet my left blokos
Re: Senegal: Faye To Be Announced Winner As Opposition Parties Concede Defeat by Laple0541(m): 2:51am On Mar 26
theysg:
Let it be known.

Ibrahim Traoré is not an elected president, but a military leader.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senegal: Faye To Be Announced Winner As Opposition Parties Concede Defeat by stuffs4me(m): 3:13am On Mar 26
onuman:

It's only in your type of Nigeria you crave that Peter Obi would not be taken as the most qualified of all the presidential candidates in the last presidential election in Nigeria.
But Peter Obi won the presidential election in the real Nigeria; not the Nigeria of ethno-religious bigots like you who place ethnicity and religion in front before choosing who will lead Nigeria. See as everybody's heads dry up in your type of country. Citizens can't afford to buy prescription drugs and are dying in droves.

The guy you quoted told you the absolute truth but you hate truth.

1) Obi was an Abacha boy
2) is the worst out of the top 4 contestants but SE voted for him out of religious and tribal sentiments
3) SE hate other regions and considers themselves as superiors to others and the only people who's votes should be counted by INEC. Which is why they believe Obi won the elections. The unfortunate thing for them is that everyone in Nigeria has equal votes irrespective of tribe and religion. One vote in Kebi is equal to one vote in Anambra

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senegal: Faye To Be Announced Winner As Opposition Parties Concede Defeat by Legalaffairs(m): 3:32am On Mar 26
theysg:
Let it be known.

Youngest democratically elected President. Your thick head will not allow you to understand the different between a Junta and democratic elected President.

1 Like

Re: Senegal: Faye To Be Announced Winner As Opposition Parties Concede Defeat by Legalaffairs(m): 3:48am On Mar 26
stuffs4me:

The guy you quoted told you the absolute truth but you hate truth.

1) Obi was an Abacha boy
2) is the worst out of the top 4 contestants but SE voted for him out of religious and tribal sentiments
3) SE hate other regions and considers themselves as superiors to others and the only people who's votes should be counted by INEC. Which is why they believe Obi won the elections. The unfortunate thing for them is that everyone in Nigeria has equal votes irrespective of tribe and religion. One vote in Kebi is equal to one vote in Anambra

You deserve to be sent to a zoo in Senegal. 21 years in their zoo will disillusion you, reset your nitwit mindset and restore you to at least a position of a domestic animal in Senegal. What dimwit... Tufia!
Re: Senegal: Faye To Be Announced Winner As Opposition Parties Concede Defeat by Mummyimbecile(m): 3:49am On Mar 26
May God continue to bless the former president, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, na that Manchi start all these calling of opponents to congratulate them..

I hope that the President of Senegal will not behave like former Gambian President Yahya Jammeh, who conceded defeat and called the winner, only for him to disagree with the election results one week later and called for an outright cancellation or he won't leave office.

It took threats of Military intervention from Nigeria, Ghana and Senegal for him to step down and run away. Nigeria even sent warship to it's border with Senegal.

Nigerians wise up o. All these African countries are voting leaders with young and smart brains, una dey vote with sentiments.
Re: Senegal: Faye To Be Announced Winner As Opposition Parties Concede Defeat by jmichael259(m): 3:49am On Mar 26
theysg:
Let it be known.

Who is Ibrahim Traore and where was he elected as president?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Everything To Know About Ekweremadu, Wife Jail Term / King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III / Paul Mackenzie Nthenge Told Followers To Starve Themselves, At Least 21 Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.