Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Bobrisky Shares Photos Of The Outfit That Earned Him The Best Dressed Female - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Bobrisky Shares Photos Of The Outfit That Earned Him The Best Dressed Female (272 Views)

"I Am Happier In Bikinis": Yvonne Nwosu Shares Photos / Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) / The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Shares Photos Of The Outfit That Earned Him The Best Dressed Female by Dailygroove: 11:46pm On Mar 25
I'm still trying very hard to understand why a transvestite would win an award made for one gender. These are some of the things that need to be fully addressed, why it's called the best female dress award and how come a transgender was giving the award I need to make that clear anyway, congratulations to her

See more pictures from our website address under my profile.

1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Shares Photos Of The Outfit That Earned Him The Best Dressed Female by budaatum: 12:02am On Mar 26
Dailygroove:
I'm still trying very hard to understand why a transvestite would win an award made for one gender.

Try harder.

Rikkie Valerie Kolle has made history as the first transgender woman to win Miss Netherlands.

It's the first time in the Dutch pageant's 94-year history that a trans woman has been crowned winner.

It means the 22-year-old will be the second openly trans competitor to take part in Miss Universe in December this year.

She's been speaking to BBC Newsbeat about beauty, backlash and breaking boundaries.

From the moment her name was called as the winner, Rikkie says she simply couldn't believe it.

"I was in full disbelief the moment they called my name, I was like 'oh my god, is this really happening'?" she says.

"You're living through a really intense but also energising period. And you just want to finish the great final with other contestants.

"I just enjoyed every single moment of it."

'I want to thank all the haters'
Rikkie says she dreamed of winning pageants like this as a child.

"The journey started as a super insecure little boy," she tells Newsbeat.

"And now I'm standing here as a strong and empowering and confident woman. I'm really proud of that.

"And that I always got the support around me from my family and my friends and my chosen queer family. I know a lot of people don't have that."
https://www.bbc.com/news/newsbeat-66176790

1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Shares Photos Of The Outfit That Earned Him The Best Dressed Female by thesicilian: 3:07am On Mar 26
Looks like a Halloween costume
Re: Bobrisky Shares Photos Of The Outfit That Earned Him The Best Dressed Female by thesicilian: 3:11am On Mar 26
Dailygroove:
I'm still trying very hard to understand why a transvestite would win an award made for one gender. These are some of the things that need to be fully addressed, why it's called the best female dress award and how come a transgender was giving the award I need to make that clear anyway, congratulations to her

See more pictures from our website address under my profile.
These things go beyond what we see.
There are powerful people and forces who will do anything possible to promote LGBTQ and other evil agenda. Most of the time they are the ones sponsoring these awards and the winners are always predestined for this purpose.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Branded Ralph Lauren,mothercare,d & G,hugo Boss,carter / Here Is How To Start A Lifestyle Blog And Make Money In 2018 / Commonwealth Fashion Week & Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.