Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,751 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Davido Share Stunning Picture Of His New Look And The Caption Patience & Prosper - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Share Stunning Picture Of His New Look And The Caption Patience & Prosper (1809 Views)

“father Have Mercy” Fans React To Simi New Stunning Picture On Instagram / Billionaire Daughter DJ Cuppy Share Stunning Photos Inside Her Private Jet / Bovi Shares Lovely Photo With His Wife, But The Caption Has Fans Laughing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Share Stunning Picture Of His New Look And The Caption Patience & Prosper by Dailygroove: 12:37am On Mar 26
There is one thing about Davido that I really don't know if everyone has realized this, but believe me, Davido has this uniqueness of looking cool and amazingly impressive when he wears an outfit.

He makes it a stylish look every time he selects a stylist and he also deserves an award because these pickup lines collaboration actually makes the whole thing look like a super audio collaboration when he sticks to his style.

See more pictures from our website address under my profile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Share Stunning Picture Of His New Look And The Caption Patience & Prosper by Blacklion3: 12:40am On Mar 26
Effort is everything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Share Stunning Picture Of His New Look And The Caption Patience & Prosper by gaby(m): 1:12am On Mar 26
Energetic and always consistent in his craft.

All accolades and wins well-deserved.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Share Stunning Picture Of His New Look And The Caption Patience & Prosper by odinaccess: 1:52am On Mar 26
Consistency is key, but wait oh nothing new for the look joor ABI has he added another tattoo ,this guy is one of the most relentless and hardworking artist in Africa not like one kid that has decided to remain a kid when all he's mates re adults.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Share Stunning Picture Of His New Look And The Caption Patience & Prosper by hslbroker2(m): 1:54am On Mar 26
gaby:
Energetic and always consistent in his craft.

All accolades and wins well-deserved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Share Stunning Picture Of His New Look And The Caption Patience & Prosper by Gadafii: 4:33am On Mar 26
odinaccess:
Consistency is key, but wait oh nothing new for the look joor ABI has he added another tattoo ,this guy is one of the most relentless and hardworking artist in Africa not like one kid that has decided to remain a kid when all he's mates re adults.
that kid is the most decorated amd awarded artiste from Africa 😎😎

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Share Stunning Picture Of His New Look And The Caption Patience & Prosper by Seagodess(f): 6:19am On Mar 26
Person wey never experience suffer dey shout patience... mtcewww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Share Stunning Picture Of His New Look And The Caption Patience & Prosper by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:06am On Mar 26
Here to watch fight between davido and wizkid fans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Share Stunning Picture Of His New Look And The Caption Patience & Prosper by ruggedtimi(m): 10:48am On Mar 26
Davido and my girl "lila ike" although davido no allow the girl to use her dancehall/reggae prowess for this new track.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Share Stunning Picture Of His New Look And The Caption Patience & Prosper by Beazysledge: 6:42pm On Mar 26
I like as burnaboy and wizkid diassociate them selve from that nonsense keke napepe singer make everybody find him level..... now all of them don dey claim afro fusion I hope say burnaboy go abandon that afrofusion label self ,as all of them kpangolo artiste don dey begin claim afro fusion this days

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Hot! Sizzling! Hot! Pictures / What Is Tonto Dikeh Grabbing Down There? / Tolu Odukoya And Husband Olumide Ijogun Welcome Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.