Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Umahi Dumps 2nd Niger Bridge Onitsha Bypass Design, Saves Nigeria N300b - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Dumps 2nd Niger Bridge Onitsha Bypass Design, Saves Nigeria N300b (31184 Views)

Maimuna Lami Gogo Shiru Saves Nigeria ₦‎7tn In Litigation, Gets Honoured / Anambra & Delta Police Commissioners Storm Head Bridge Onitsha- Pictures / NPA Grosses N300b Revenue From Lagos Port In Two Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Dumps 2nd Niger Bridge Onitsha Bypass Design, Saves Nigeria N300b by Alexis11: 4:52pm On Mar 26
BabaAduras:

I am a Yoruba man, and, I will support Wike or Umahi for Presidency any day, any time and twice on Sundays.

These guys are Performers unlike the "yes-daddy" man who is searching for his manhood.

Wike for me.
Re: Umahi Dumps 2nd Niger Bridge Onitsha Bypass Design, Saves Nigeria N300b by ransomed: 4:58pm On Mar 26
[quote author=helinues post=129110853]Nice one.

We are saving from every corner

They are as well padding at every available budgetary space. Barawo banza
Re: Umahi Dumps 2nd Niger Bridge Onitsha Bypass Design, Saves Nigeria N300b by moneyissweet(m): 5:00pm On Mar 26
Idiot
Re: Umahi Dumps 2nd Niger Bridge Onitsha Bypass Design, Saves Nigeria N300b by Tonytonex(m): 5:16pm On Mar 26
worksmart:
No, this proposed By-Pass is a new project being designed to link the 2nd Niger Bridge to some point on the Enugu-Onitsha Expressway hence by-passing the very busy Onitsha hold-up traffic.
You are confusing the proposed By-Pass with Approach Roads which indeed has been completed at the Onitsha axis of the bridge at Obosi.
thanks!
Re: Umahi Dumps 2nd Niger Bridge Onitsha Bypass Design, Saves Nigeria N300b by BondRiv: 5:31pm On Mar 26
CountinBlessins:
This is the best working minister ever in Nigeria , not that stupid wike that is fighting to be minister on information, always in the media.

Umahi is hadly ever in the media unless he is inspecting or commissioning a project .

But wike is the reverse ,he is in the media for talking or looking busy doing nothing and hadly anything meaningful

Best performing my foot. Celebrating mediocrity.

Why did you even drag Wike into this? That is how you people allow people who don't know you exist to live in your head rent free.
Re: Umahi Dumps 2nd Niger Bridge Onitsha Bypass Design, Saves Nigeria N300b by saysoo: 5:38pm On Mar 26
ublight:
we still dey wait d new design
You dey mind the supersonic man. Almost 1yr, no completed road.
Re: Umahi Dumps 2nd Niger Bridge Onitsha Bypass Design, Saves Nigeria N300b by BabaAduras: 5:49pm On Mar 26
Alexis11:

Wike for me.

Both WIKE and UMAHI are TOP PERFORMERS and STRONG LEADERS going by their records as state governors and ministers.

I would have liked to tilt towards Umahi (SE) of the two in the spirit of inclusiveness, my reservation is solely based on the Igbos that would not allow us rest on social media platform like they did claiming they are taking over Lagos simply because Obi marginally won Lagos.

You can now imagine what to expect if we Yorubas massively vote for a performing Igbo man. The story will be "we are taking over the whole Yoruba land."

That is seed of discord sown by irrational and arrogant thinking Igbos during the last election. We Yorubas, like the Hausa/Fulanis, don't forget easily.
Re: Umahi Dumps 2nd Niger Bridge Onitsha Bypass Design, Saves Nigeria N300b by Alexis11: 5:58pm On Mar 26
BabaAduras:

Both WIKE and UMAHI are TOP PERFORMERS and STRONG LEADERS going by their records as state governors and ministers.

I would have liked to tilt towards Umahi (SE) of the two in the spirit of inclusiveness, my reservation is solely based on the Igbos that would not allow us rest on social media platform like they did claiming they are taking over Lagos simply because Obi marginally won Lagos.

You can now imagine what to expect if we Yorubas massively vote for a performing Igbo man. The story will be "we are taking over the whole Yoruba land.

That is seed of discord sown by irrational and arrogant thinking Igbos during the last election. We Yorubas, like the Hausa/Fulanis, don't forget easily.

Well said.

Wike is better abeg I don't like stress. 😂
Re: Umahi Dumps 2nd Niger Bridge Onitsha Bypass Design, Saves Nigeria N300b by Emyogalanya: 6:10pm On Mar 26
CountinBlessins:
This is the best working minister ever in Nigeria , not that stupid wike that is fighting to be minister on information, always in the media.

Umahi is hadly ever in the media unless he is inspecting or commissioning a project .

But wike is the reverse ,he is in the media for talking or looking busy doing nothing and hadly anything meaningful
that one came to Quarell like market woman in Abuja
Re: Umahi Dumps 2nd Niger Bridge Onitsha Bypass Design, Saves Nigeria N300b by onuman: 6:37pm On Mar 26
The short distance Ihialla-Orlu federal highway has been dilapidated for ages. Deserves a dual carriage road. Minister Umahi, please come to the rescue here.

Re: Umahi Dumps 2nd Niger Bridge Onitsha Bypass Design, Saves Nigeria N300b by Abbeytoy(m): 6:49pm On Mar 26
SoNature:

Oga, rest! The day Dave Umahi declares for presidency, you will remind him that he's IPOB. We don see una finish.

That's a lie... There are many better Igbo politicians but you'll not support them yourself and present one Agugulu 3rd class.

How does it sounds to you supporting a 3rd class candidate ahead of first class international candidate?
Re: Umahi Dumps 2nd Niger Bridge Onitsha Bypass Design, Saves Nigeria N300b by Seun(m): 7:02pm On Mar 26
Yankee101:
@seun, your advert on top of the home page is intrusive
We want you to make advert money but not at the expense of quality
Abeg address that. You can put all at the bottom. Don’t forget some of these adverts are phishing scams
That was Google's doing o. They were conducting an experiment by showing that page to 50% of you. Let's get back to the topic anyway.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Dumps 2nd Niger Bridge Onitsha Bypass Design, Saves Nigeria N300b by Isokiscool(m): 7:12pm On Mar 26
highchief1:
even American govt cannot embark on such a mission.Do you know how many houses will go down?umahi visited on Thursday I was there live.Im sure he got discouraged.E no worth am.i could post pics here if anyone doubts.
Hahahahah,bros that 300billion is over inflated,just a few kilometers of road for 300billion,who does that?
Re: Umahi Dumps 2nd Niger Bridge Onitsha Bypass Design, Saves Nigeria N300b by worksmart(m): 7:42pm On Mar 26
My pleasure.
Tonytonex:
thanks!
Re: Umahi Dumps 2nd Niger Bridge Onitsha Bypass Design, Saves Nigeria N300b by PHAYOL81: 7:44pm On Mar 26
Thanking the president while the saddistic foot soldiers rants against the same president tenure 24/7, complaining about everything.
Re: Umahi Dumps 2nd Niger Bridge Onitsha Bypass Design, Saves Nigeria N300b by comodo: 7:57pm On Mar 26
worksmart:
No, this proposed By-Pass is a new project being designed to link the 2nd Niger Bridge to some point on the Enugu-Onitsha Expressway hence by-passing the very busy Onitsha hold-up traffic.
You are confusing the proposed By-Pass with Approach Roads which indeed has been completed at the Onitsha axis of the bridge at Obosi.
Pls where this bypass wan take pass Onitsha enter Enugu Onisha express?? Without getting to Obosi. Abi dem wan cut through Awada?
Re: Umahi Dumps 2nd Niger Bridge Onitsha Bypass Design, Saves Nigeria N300b by worksmart(m): 8:06pm On Mar 26
Let' wait and see what the new design looks like.
comodo:

Pls where this bypass wan take pass Onitsha enter Enugu Onisha express?? Without getting to Obosi. Abi dem wan cut through Awada?
Re: Umahi Dumps 2nd Niger Bridge Onitsha Bypass Design, Saves Nigeria N300b by Ifyz0001: 8:19pm On Mar 26
If him like let him don't build the road again.

Sebi eventually there won't be roads to go to your village.

If you like build road only in the north.

It's your car that will still get spoilt on the way to your village due to bad road.

Once they just enter office, they will become like witchcraft people pray against all the time.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Dumps 2nd Niger Bridge Onitsha Bypass Design, Saves Nigeria N300b by Boldideas: 8:44pm On Mar 26
Re: Umahi Dumps 2nd Niger Bridge Onitsha Bypass Design, Saves Nigeria N300b by highchief1: 9:12pm On Mar 26
Isokiscool:
Hahahahah,bros that 300billion is over inflated,just a few kilometers of road for 300billion,who does that?
it’s not a few kilometers o.its not about the road it’s the damages.asaba is an existing city.how many compensation them wan pay.this project would have been done some 20yrs ago when Asaba haven’t grown.
Re: Umahi Dumps 2nd Niger Bridge Onitsha Bypass Design, Saves Nigeria N300b by naija4life247: 9:33pm On Mar 26
The person wey build the Main bridge, the 3nd Niger Bridge after Igbos have been played like football for 50 years. The hero builders Buhari and Fashola did not make noise, it is the person that is redesigning overpass that is now shouting. E be like say Ogun go soon kee him Mama.
Re: Umahi Dumps 2nd Niger Bridge Onitsha Bypass Design, Saves Nigeria N300b by Yankee101: 10:17pm On Mar 26
Seun:
That was Google's doing o. They were conducting an experiment by showing that page to 50% of you. Let's get back to the topic anyway.

Better
It’s gone sha
Re: Umahi Dumps 2nd Niger Bridge Onitsha Bypass Design, Saves Nigeria N300b by Lionize: 3:01am On Mar 27
This is propaganda. You just want to remove it from the holders and fix your own thieves. You just noticed the flaw two days ago. And now now you have decided on an alternative. And you already know the new one will save 300b. So you are the one to determine contract sum? Won't it undergo some bidding? The new design won't cost extra money? Come on, you guys should stop thinking Nigerians are fools.
Re: Umahi Dumps 2nd Niger Bridge Onitsha Bypass Design, Saves Nigeria N300b by Charly68: 5:59am On Mar 27
God bless you sir .. The civil servants are our major problems. They connived with foreign Engineers to fleece Nigeria resources and send their children abroad to school and work there . May their labour end up as wastes
Re: Umahi Dumps 2nd Niger Bridge Onitsha Bypass Design, Saves Nigeria N300b by frog12: 7:44am On Mar 27
300billion. so much scam by BUHARI government
Re: Umahi Dumps 2nd Niger Bridge Onitsha Bypass Design, Saves Nigeria N300b by cenaman(m): 8:30am On Mar 27
Trollronaldo:
Even Asaba end has been completed
The bye pass he is talking about is close to asaba airport.
Re: Umahi Dumps 2nd Niger Bridge Onitsha Bypass Design, Saves Nigeria N300b by CorrectionFLuid: 8:31am On Mar 27
Betanaija42moro:

This man PO, is really giving you guys a sleepless night.
How does this topic relate to what you posted here.
You wake up this early morning 4:00am, and the first thing in your lips is PO. Like someone that saw a nightmare.
Hope you put this kind of effort in your business

But... That's exactly his business nau cry
Re: Umahi Dumps 2nd Niger Bridge Onitsha Bypass Design, Saves Nigeria N300b by kumbhuru: 9:26am On Mar 27
Seun:
Why can't we deactivate our accounts?

1 Like

Re: Umahi Dumps 2nd Niger Bridge Onitsha Bypass Design, Saves Nigeria N300b by Growing(m): 1:31pm On Mar 27
If it is not worthy of such funds, dump.
Re: Umahi Dumps 2nd Niger Bridge Onitsha Bypass Design, Saves Nigeria N300b by PropertyBuying(f): 5:46pm On Mar 27
That's a good way of saving the country of some elephant projects.
Re: Umahi Dumps 2nd Niger Bridge Onitsha Bypass Design, Saves Nigeria N300b by questioner: 10:51pm On Mar 29
Seun:

Hello Seun, I have an issue with a thread I created in the Romance section. I have tried contacting the mods of the section but no response.

I mistakenly posted something I would like removed but unfortunately it has been quoted by someone else on the forum.

I tried reaching the member so he can delete but he seems like someone who is not always on the forum.

How can you help me with this ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attacks: OPC Can No Longer Protect Yorubas – Gani Adams / Why We Don't Initiate Death Penalty For Corruption - Senate's Spokesman / "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.