Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Pastor Abel Damina Blasts Pastor E. A Adeboye For Clamming He Drank Tea With God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Abel Damina Blasts Pastor E. A Adeboye For Clamming He Drank Tea With God (521 Views)

RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats' / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Abel Damina Blasts Pastor E. A Adeboye For Clamming He Drank Tea With God by creativeworld: 3:20am On Mar 26
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmoFPOMk7M96yi_eWSdzfgA?sub_confirmation=1

Pastor Abel Damina Blasts Pastor E. A. Adeboye for clamming he drank Tea with God

Watch full video below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuYPO8BmuGE?si=EIcAs41SfyM41ANq
Re: Pastor Abel Damina Blasts Pastor E. A Adeboye For Clamming He Drank Tea With God by MaziObinnaokija: 4:26am On Mar 26
sad Nonsense angry angry
Re: Pastor Abel Damina Blasts Pastor E. A Adeboye For Clamming He Drank Tea With God by MaziObinnaokija: 4:28am On Mar 26
angry And so what oo? ADEBOYE nah his mate? So shall kids insult Damina and kal him useless man
Re: Pastor Abel Damina Blasts Pastor E. A Adeboye For Clamming He Drank Tea With God by CoronaVirusPro: 4:51am On Mar 26
😳😳😳😳😳

Seems I came late to the party

Did Adeboye really say that?

Someone should please confirm!

God and Lipton tea?
Re: Pastor Abel Damina Blasts Pastor E. A Adeboye For Clamming He Drank Tea With God by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:02am On Mar 26
CoronaVirusPro:

😳😳😳😳😳
Seems I came late to the party
Did Adeboye really say that?
Someone should please confirm!
God and Lipton tea?

So you're not in Nigeria when the baba was spewing gibberish shey?
OK what about saying Christians from all other denominations will bow before members of his own church? smiley
Re: Pastor Abel Damina Blasts Pastor E. A Adeboye For Clamming He Drank Tea With God by paxonel(m): 5:35am On Mar 26
He drank tea with God years ago, does not necessarily mean he drank tea with God in the real sense . It may mean that was the year he became born again and they took communion in his Lodge, then some hungry fellow came to steal the last communion without them knowing it, and became born again too
But will his congregation understand that?

Religion Religion, oh religion cheesy
Re: Pastor Abel Damina Blasts Pastor E. A Adeboye For Clamming He Drank Tea With God by CoronaVirusPro: 5:47am On Mar 26
MaxInDHouse:

So you're not in Nigeria when the baba was spewing gibberish shey?
OK what about saying Christians from all other denominations will bow before members of his own church? smiley

🀣🀣🀣🀣

I believe is an exaggeration. Do you have the video? Only then will I believe.
How can a man of that class claim he drank tea with God.

I am sorry, but I won’t believe till I see a video. Social media could be deceiving atimes.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina Blasts Pastor E. A Adeboye For Clamming He Drank Tea With God by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:10am On Mar 26
CoronaVirusPro:

🀣🀣🀣🀣
I believe is an exaggeration. Do you have the video? Only then will I believe.
How can a man of that class claim he drank tea with God. I am sorry, but I won’t believe till I see a video. Social media could be deceiving atimes.

Well he's not dead let him deny it publicly nah! smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gK_nZdb4Xk?si=nwjH2BkVXVxr0OGb

(1) (Reply)

Pls Read This,act Now,become A Millionaire / Lead Us Not Into Temptation / Church Of Satan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.