Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

BREAKING: Russia Proposes Visa-free Travel For African Nations. - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BREAKING: Russia Proposes Visa-free Travel For African Nations. (4000 Views)

Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ / How Ukraine Conflict Could Affect African Nations / BREAKING: Russia Captures Kyiv After 17 Hours Of Fierce Fighting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Russia Proposes Visa-free Travel For African Nations. by ExudeLoveToAll: 1:48am On Mar 27
helinues:

West narratives. Both Russia and China never colonized any of the African countries before.

They are even worse than the colonizers, what have they done that they don't also have their interests? It's all about interest, moving from one godfather to another

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Russia Proposes Visa-free Travel For African Nations. by MindHacker9009(m): 2:27am On Mar 27
Specific Countries in Talk
Earlier disclosures from the Russian Foreign Ministry outlined potential visa-free travel agreements with as many as 11 countries including;

Bahamas
Barbados
Haiti
Trinidad and Tobago
Mexico
Malaysia
Bahrain
Oman
Kuwait
Saudi Arabia
Zambia

https://travelobiz.com/russia-plans-visa-free-travel-with-11-countries-including-gulf-nations/
Re: BREAKING: Russia Proposes Visa-free Travel For African Nations. by hakeemhakeem(m): 4:41am On Mar 27
Jakumo:
Allowing Russian nationals to enter Nigeria without any visa requirements would be the greatest mistake ever on the part of Nigeria. Russians are on a mission to plunder and pillage Africa's natural resources, and it just so happens that there is no more openly racist a nation than Russia, where packs of Russian men hunt Africans on their streets to assault and even kill them.

Russia and China are two nations whose citizens should NEVER be allowed to enter Africa without very tight regulations.

America did worst than that like padlock slavery mouth, racist and the rest which they are still doing.killing his own black nationalist through his agency.
Re: BREAKING: Russia Proposes Visa-free Travel For African Nations. by Konquest: 12:18am On Mar 29
Jakumo:
Allowing Russian nationals to enter Nigeria without any visa requirements would be the greatest mistake ever on the part of Nigeria. Russians are on a mission to plunder and pillage Africa's natural resources, and it just so happens that there is no more openly racist a nation than Russia, where packs of Russian men hunt Africans on their streets to assault and even kill them.

Russia and China are two nations whose citizens should NEVER be allowed to enter Africa without very tight regulations.
Indeed, due diligence is key.

https://travelobiz.com/russia-plans-visa-free-travel-with-11-countries-including-gulf-nations/
Re: BREAKING: Russia Proposes Visa-free Travel For African Nations. by Aaronsrod: 2:08pm On Mar 29
Jakumo:

Lies from the Pit of Hell!

Russia is a Christain country. I will gladly fight for them.

When I get there I will marry a girl like this one. She is reason enough to leave Nigeria forever.

Re: BREAKING: Russia Proposes Visa-free Travel For African Nations. by Jakumo(m): 7:20am On Mar 31
Aaronsrod:

Lies from the Pit of Hell!

Russia is a Christain country. I will gladly fight for them.

When I get there I will marry a girl like this one. She is reason enough to leave Nigeria forever.

Very funny. I love your sense of humor.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Mugabe Fires Chief Of Defense Staff For Checking His Wife Butt / Prigozhin Headed To The Airport, On His Way To Exile In Belarus / Breaking Jews Setting Fire To Christmas Tree In Bethlehem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.