Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Hike In The Price Of Commodities, Who Is To Blame Government Or Sellers Greed. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hike In The Price Of Commodities, Who Is To Blame Government Or Sellers Greed. (63 Views)

Commodities Feeding Many Nigerian Homes / Adenkunle Ajasin Students Protest Over Hike In School Fees / University Of Ibadan Medical Students Protest Hike In Accommodation Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hike In The Price Of Commodities, Who Is To Blame Government Or Sellers Greed. by Oracleee: 12:57pm On Mar 26
I noticed the surge in price of almost every item in the Nigerian market. From food, raw materials even vehicles. Was surfing through the auto section and I saw a dude display an 04 painted Matrix which I believe won't even pass road worthiness test for 7m. (Same price I got my 2016 Honda Accord around 2021 December) Everyone item is almost 10 times what it used to be. Coke is now 400 Bigi 350 even wine we buy for 2500 is now 12000 in supermarts. It makes me ask the question is it really as bad as it seems or greedy folks made it look very bad just to feather their nest.

Last hoteliers meeting my manager went for he came back to tell me they made up a fixed lowest price a room should sell and anything lesser than that will incur penalty. Omoh, Nigeria is draining
Re: Hike In The Price Of Commodities, Who Is To Blame Government Or Sellers Greed. by saintopus(m): 1:11pm On Mar 26
One word!!!

GREED.

Anything the Black Man perceived as negative, he doubles it
Re: Hike In The Price Of Commodities, Who Is To Blame Government Or Sellers Greed. by Oracleee: 1:15pm On Mar 26
saintopus:
One word!!!

GREED.

Anything the Black Man perceived as negative, he doubles it

I just saw another car of auto section a 2002 Almera going for 4m a car that should even be negotiable at 800,000. I suppose the government isn't even the problem, it's the citizenry.

(1) (Reply)

‘Babalawo’ Group Push for Incorporation of Traditional Religious Knowledge in sc / Beautiful Wooden Wall Partition Design Video For Home 2024 / Motivation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.