Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,178 members, 7,821,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Efcc Arrests Girl In The Church; Here's Why (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Efcc Arrests Girl In The Church; Here's Why (photo) (3266 Views)

EFCC Arrests Suspected Internet Fraudster In Port Harcourt With Charms (photos) / EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) / EFCC Arrests 7 MAPOLY Students And Others For Yahoo Yahoo With Juju (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Efcc Arrests Girl In The Church; Here's Why (photo) by GistMedia0: 12:58pm On Mar 26
Many mothers are raising innocent looking demons, an X user says after EFCC reportedly stormed a church to arrest a Chorister running a pimping WhatsApp platform. shocked

Re: Efcc Arrests Girl In The Church; Here's Why (photo) by immortalcrown(m): 1:01pm On Mar 26
Wonderful!
Re: Efcc Arrests Girl In The Church; Here's Why (photo) by Natbrowny: 1:05pm On Mar 26
Trafficking whichever form involves money.

EFCC gaz dey involved. Its a financial crime. And its big time money. That babe has an handler. If she gives him or her up. That one also has an handler. It goes way up

Why they haven't tied bobrisky like a goat still baffles me though.

Naija is not working. Aswear down

5 Likes

Re: Efcc Arrests Girl In The Church; Here's Why (photo) by CodeTemplar: 1:07pm On Mar 26
Secret society and their various departments. Una ndoo o.
Re: Efcc Arrests Girl In The Church; Here's Why (photo) by ValCon888: 1:20pm On Mar 26
I looked very hard and failed to see the crime committed here.

Or is this another EFCC propaganda?
We are too quick to be emotional and jump into judgment.

It is not an offence to operate a whatsapp group, and the men on said group are bidding for female contacts.

That looks like a dating platform than sexual trafficking. Sex trafficking is the exploitation of women for sex purposes without their consent.

Meanwhile, these girls are paying money to have their details on the whatsapp group, that looks like consent to me.

She's a middleman between men who want to meet women and women who want to meet men. It's not her business what goes down between them.

The girl should be applauded not prosecuted.

If the girl is smart, she'll hire me and I'll get her off on plausible deniability. Alas, I no con dey naija 😴

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efcc Arrests Girl In The Church; Here's Why (photo) by fyzaila: 2:09pm On Mar 26
Even though this sounds like online prostitution, but it's consensual. She's just like an agent that negotiate between buyer and seller. Well, unless She's luring teenagers or underaged then there is no crime here. 😏

Alot of things going on on this planet earth 🌏. May God keep us and our generation on the right track always.

4 Likes

Re: Efcc Arrests Girl In The Church; Here's Why (photo) by Blacklion3: 3:30pm On Mar 26
She's just connecting the supply with the buyer
Basics of business grin
Demand and supply.

You can technically create a market for any goods or services grin
Re: Efcc Arrests Girl In The Church; Here's Why (photo) by STEWpid(f): 3:35pm On Mar 26
Chai..

In the face of morality, she's wrong.

In the face of EFCC law, I have not found any correlation between what she has done and the reason she was arrested, except other things are involved.

The lady reporter in question, how did she know that she has N6m in her account?

One of those demons inside church that is always jealous of other people's progress.

Re: Efcc Arrests Girl In The Church; Here's Why (photo) by Babscleaning(m): 3:41pm On Mar 26
The generation with urge for short cut and quick money,with irresponsible parents too

1 Like

Re: Efcc Arrests Girl In The Church; Here's Why (photo) by Rexymania(m): 4:00pm On Mar 26
Nonsense... I do not see any crime here

1 Like

Re: Efcc Arrests Girl In The Church; Here's Why (photo) by Adewale1603(m): 4:22pm On Mar 26
What is the job description of EFCC?
Re: Efcc Arrests Girl In The Church; Here's Why (photo) by TonyBby: 4:42pm On Mar 26
I see people don't understand financial crimes. If she wants to connect men she should do it legally and get a website or an app. In a saner clime, this is a crime.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Arrests Girl In The Church; Here's Why (photo) by BondRiv: 5:18pm On Mar 26
Deceiving themselves in church. Justice should be served.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Arrests Girl In The Church; Here's Why (photo) by Meteng: 5:35pm On Mar 26
And sadly, I wasn’t aware of this WhatsApp group

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Arrests Girl In The Church; Here's Why (photo) by crestedaguiyi: 5:38pm On Mar 26
Meteng:
And sadly, I wasn’t aware of this WhatsApp group

Me too

1 Like

Re: Efcc Arrests Girl In The Church; Here's Why (photo) by CORPSEFUCKER: 6:56pm On Mar 26
Someone should name crimes Nigerian security forces don't have jurisdiction over

Just mention one and drop Sol address for compensation
Re: Efcc Arrests Girl In The Church; Here's Why (photo) by humilitypays(m): 7:06pm On Mar 26
Useless EFCC, leave the young creative girl alone and go face our useless corrupt politicians angry
Re: Efcc Arrests Girl In The Church; Here's Why (photo) by shortgun(m): 9:45pm On Mar 26
How do we verify this story? It looks like a fictional story to generate traffic and ganer engagements
Re: Efcc Arrests Girl In The Church; Here's Why (photo) by Emmanuel909090: 10:00pm On Mar 26
Original plan
Re: Efcc Arrests Girl In The Church; Here's Why (photo) by spinna: 10:33pm On Mar 26
i can bet efcc got involved because someone didnt get what he paid for.. not the pimping.. if na dat one almost every female higher institution student wld be locked up
+
Re: Efcc Arrests Girl In The Church; Here's Why (photo) by RecentHistory: 10:38pm On Mar 26
ValCon888:
I looked very hard and failed to see the crime committed here.

You must be Igbo
Re: Efcc Arrests Girl In The Church; Here's Why (photo) by manmade(m): 12:38am On Mar 27
What's the difference between what lege is doing on TikTok and this ? The girl is smart in a way , though, I wouldn't support prostitution for anything but what she is doing is basically selling of contacts by Auction, what a novel business idea! cheesy
Re: Efcc Arrests Girl In The Church; Here's Why (photo) by Waterlilly: 12:56am On Mar 27
lies lies
Re: Efcc Arrests Girl In The Church; Here's Why (photo) by MVLOX(m): 2:56am On Mar 27
Everyday Na so so new new ones we dey dey see ooo
Re: Efcc Arrests Girl In The Church; Here's Why (photo) by Dollarremix(m): 2:34pm On Mar 27
Real innocent demon.
Re: Efcc Arrests Girl In The Church; Here's Why (photo) by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:26pm On Mar 27
Cap
Re: Efcc Arrests Girl In The Church; Here's Why (photo) by Caramia2020(m): 6:04pm On Mar 27
Super story

(1) (Reply)

9ja Woman Arrested For Burning A Girl's Thighs With Hot Iron For Over Missin N1K / Photos/ Video Of Men Who Shot Policeman Enjoying In A Club Before Their Arrest / Dog Killed After Having Sex With 19yrs Old Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.