Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

My Opinion About Bokku Bread - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Opinion About Bokku Bread (504 Views)

Opinion: Okpa Is Better Than Moi Moi / Best Pizza Spots In Abuja (my Opinion) / Easy Home-made Chocolate Chip Banana Bread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Opinion About Bokku Bread by LeopardX: 1:27pm On Mar 26
They seem to be everywhere these days.

But in my opinion, the bread is just a mixture of too much sugar and flour.
I don't see anything special in it.

Constant consumption of the bread and you may be qualified for a long term ailment. My mom and sister don't even like the bread.

I'm also beginning not to like it. Health is wealth. Thank you.

Re: My Opinion About Bokku Bread by Oloki: 3:40pm On Mar 26
Na the sugar gangan be the main issue. I wonder where they get theirs cheaply
Re: My Opinion About Bokku Bread by LeopardX: 4:44pm On Mar 26
Oloki:
Na the sugar gangan be the main issue. I wonder where they get theirs cheaply
They buy both flour and sugar in massive quantity from BUA.

The sugar is just too much. I don comot hand from that bread pata pata. I never wan die.
Re: My Opinion About Bokku Bread by LeopardX: 4:45pm On Mar 26
I bought the bread for family ( 3 in number) and we couldn't finish it. We had to throw the remaining one again.

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Cookies!!! / Looking For Food Writers, Video Bloggers / Is There A Drinks Buffet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.