Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Nairaland Should Verify Articles Before Pushing It To Front Page. See This! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Should Verify Articles Before Pushing It To Front Page. See This! (451 Views)

2023: See Why Ethnic Card Against Peter Obi Will Backfire On Those Pushing It / Nigerian Soldiers Pushing Faulty Armoured Truck In War Zone / Igbo Women Pushing Bus That Stuck In The Mud On Their Way To Okorocha Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Should Verify Articles Before Pushing It To Front Page. See This! by GreatResearcher: 7:25pm On Mar 26
There's this thread I saw on front page about Nigeria Police officers with iPhones.

I work with the security agents (Air force) and I can tell you that those guys in the video are not Nigeria Police personnel.

Take a good look at their uniforms. That is not the Nigeria Police uniform.

Lastly, over 60% of NAF NCO officers own an iPhone. So what's the fuzz about it?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Should Verify Articles Before Pushing It To Front Page. See This! by helinues: 7:32pm On Mar 26
Mods should take note.
Re: Nairaland Should Verify Articles Before Pushing It To Front Page. See This! by GreatResearcher: 7:33pm On Mar 26
Mods this is not Nigeria Police officers.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Should Verify Articles Before Pushing It To Front Page. See This! by madridguy(m): 7:36pm On Mar 26
Your message is well noted.

Meanwhile, what are you guys doing about Terrorists hiding as bandits that are doing show-of on tiktok with RPG and other sophisticated weapons?

Re: Nairaland Should Verify Articles Before Pushing It To Front Page. See This! by GreatResearcher: 7:42pm On Mar 26
madridguy:
Your message is well noted.

Meanwhile, what are you guys doing about Terrorists hiding as bandits that are doing show-of on tiktok with RPG and other sophisticated weapons?
Create a thread and ask me that question I will answer it. This thread is not for that. Don't shift attention.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Should Verify Articles Before Pushing It To Front Page. See This! by chopnaira: 8:00pm On Mar 26
GreatResearcher:
Mods this is not Nigeria Police officers.
Likely somewhere in the Carribean.
Re: Nairaland Should Verify Articles Before Pushing It To Front Page. See This! by CORPSEFUCKER: 8:18pm On Mar 26
GreatResearcher:
Create a thread and ask me that question I will answer it. This thread is not for that. Don't shift attention.

Just drink bleach please

Re: Nairaland Should Verify Articles Before Pushing It To Front Page. See This! by naija4life247: 9:41pm On Mar 26
GreatResearcher:
There's this thread I saw on front page about Nigeria Police officers with iPhones.

I work with the security agents (Air force) and I can tell you that those guys in the video are not Nigeria Police personnel.

Take a good look at their uniforms. That is not the Nigeria Police uniform.

Lastly, over 60% of NAF NCO officers own an iPhone. So what's the fuzz about it?

iPhone is a life achievement for lazy youths
Re: Nairaland Should Verify Articles Before Pushing It To Front Page. See This! by meobizy(f): 7:38am On Mar 27
Young people ready to die for the government or any type of militia deserved to be aborted from birth. What a pointless decision to make with one’s life.

(1) (Reply)

See Domestic Debts Owed By States In Nigeria / Why AI (Artificial Intelligence) Is Bad For Nigeria And The World / Jonathan: Questions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.