Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,015 members, 7,810,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Israeli Hostage Says She Was Sexually Assaulted And Tortured In Gaza - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Israeli Hostage Says She Was Sexually Assaulted And Tortured In Gaza (23601 Views)

Ikotun, Lagos Robbers Caught And Tortured (Video) / Thieves Caught And Tortured In Makoko (Disturbing Photos) / Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Hostage Says She Was Sexually Assaulted And Tortured In Gaza by Hawkler: 12:54am On Mar 27
santaclaws:
Terrorist sympathizers won't see this, rather, they'd blame Israel for calling Hamas' bluff and retaliating so hard... None of them would condemn Hamas.

You enter into someone's territory, kill 1200 and kidnap lots of people, rape their women and kill babies and they expect Israel to give them a slap on the wrist so they can repeat it in the future... Naah!

Sometimes you slap someone once and they slap you back a million times... All is fair in a game of love and hate ✌🏾
Israel will level Gaza into a one-horse town to the extent that there will shortage of virgins for the brainwashed Hamas afterward.
Re: Israeli Hostage Says She Was Sexually Assaulted And Tortured In Gaza by luminouz(m): 1:03am On Mar 27
Noniblaq:
I hate seeing fellow humans sad, that is why I want to put a smile on your face, with only fifteen Kay, I go give you three quality vintage shirts. See my thread for update

How does this put a smile on my face when I still have to pay?

I respect your hustle but that advert no jell
Re: Israeli Hostage Says She Was Sexually Assaulted And Tortured In Gaza by pacificom: 1:39am On Mar 27
This Hamas are sex beast, they claim to be Muslims. A religious man that will force innocent ladies into sexual act. Is that how prophet Muhammad leave his life?
Re: Israeli Hostage Says She Was Sexually Assaulted And Tortured In Gaza by tunde1200(m): 2:36am On Mar 27
SultanOfAbia:
Hamas Wey No dey use Condom cry cry

Una hate infidels
But una go knack infidel toto into oblivion angry

Islam and Hypocrisy na Twin Brothers.

Why putting Islam in your comment is that what you are thought in church?
Re: Israeli Hostage Says She Was Sexually Assaulted And Tortured In Gaza by able20(m): 2:54am On Mar 27
TO DRINK ALCOHOL IS HARAM ACCORDING TO THEM, BUT TO KILL RAPE, AND DESTROY HUMAN BEINGS IS A BLESSING.
Re: Israeli Hostage Says She Was Sexually Assaulted And Tortured In Gaza by InvertedHammer: 3:02am On Mar 27
/

The irony of life!

Nigerian christians are all over the place shouting "God of Israel" and "Jesus Christ".

Candace Owens was just fired from a Jewish establishment "DailyWire" for saying that "Christ is King"

Go figure! Isrealis are not Christians and they admit it publicly in words and deeds that they don't recognize Jesus Christ
as the son of God. They only know one God and his name is Yahweh. But who will educate the impressionable Africans?

Ignorance is bliss.

/
Re: Israeli Hostage Says She Was Sexually Assaulted And Tortured In Gaza by HRMK: 3:20am On Mar 27
though wrong but it should be expected!it should not totally be a surprise!such do occure in situations of war!!
Re: Israeli Hostage Says She Was Sexually Assaulted And Tortured In Gaza by lanre316: 3:54am On Mar 27
pacificom:
This Hamas are sex beast, they claim to be Muslims. A religious man that will force innocent ladies into sexual act. Is that how prophet Muhammad leave his life?

Then you don't know Mohammed at all. Mohammed was a sex beast, a pedophile and a murderer. Aisha was a little girl when that pedophile was sleeping with her. He spread Islam with sword, not by preaching. His followers are not doing anything Mohammed hasn't done.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Hostage Says She Was Sexually Assaulted And Tortured In Gaza by Lovenorth: 4:12am On Mar 27
Righteousness2:
ISRAEL, IDF, Shinbet, Mosaad, Netanyahu, you Have my Full Support!

It is a Moral duty.
Pursue, Overtake, pull down, throw down, Crush, Crumble, Tumble Diminish, Deceiminate, Disfigure , Decapitate and Destroy these Despicable terrorist devils in human form.
Israel has full support for killing Jesus?
Re: Israeli Hostage Says She Was Sexually Assaulted And Tortured In Gaza by Newton1045: 4:26am On Mar 27
The hate other religion and get pride in raping their women. A way to subdue and subjugate.

Nobody shud cry foul when they come for u.

I pray God give me strength to avenge for the oppressed.

These things happen in northern Nigeria too.
Re: Israeli Hostage Says She Was Sexually Assaulted And Tortured In Gaza by adebowales: 4:47am On Mar 27
Righteousness2:

It is a Moral duty.
Pursue, Overtake, pull down, throw down, Crush, Crumble, Tumble Diminish, Deceiminate, Disfigure , Decapitate and Destroy these Despicable terrorist devils in human form.
how re we sure if she wasn’t telling lies? They ran their own interviews but never allowed the hostages exchanged the opportunity to talk to the media.
Re: Israeli Hostage Says She Was Sexually Assaulted And Tortured In Gaza by lanre316: 4:59am On Mar 27
adebowales:
how re we sure if she wasn’t telling lies? They ran their own interviews but never allowed the hostages exchanged the opportunity to talk to the media.

It's not an isolated incident. One incident may be a lie but many incidents will certainly have element of truth, at least.
Re: Israeli Hostage Says She Was Sexually Assaulted And Tortured In Gaza by lanre316: 5:00am On Mar 27
Lovenorth:
Israel has full support for killing Jesus?
Is Jesus still dead?
Re: Israeli Hostage Says She Was Sexually Assaulted And Tortured In Gaza by hansomb: 5:02am On Mar 27
Jews are the greatest liers on earth. We've seen that times without number
Re: Israeli Hostage Says She Was Sexually Assaulted And Tortured In Gaza by Lovenorth: 5:03am On Mar 27
lanre316:

Is Jesus still dead?
Are you now objecting the Bible?
Re: Israeli Hostage Says She Was Sexually Assaulted And Tortured In Gaza by hansomb: 5:03am On Mar 27
Righteousness2:

It is a Moral duty.
the real terrorist here are people you just quoted.
Re: Israeli Hostage Says She Was Sexually Assaulted And Tortured In Gaza by lanre316: 5:09am On Mar 27
Lovenorth:

Are you now objecting the Bible?

Nothing in my statement suggested that. Read and comprehend.
Re: Israeli Hostage Says She Was Sexually Assaulted And Tortured In Gaza by AmuDimpka: 5:14am On Mar 27
Hamas is a Muslim group fighting for Islam ...we know what they can do and this is one of them

That's why they are called ISLAMISTS
Re: Israeli Hostage Says She Was Sexually Assaulted And Tortured In Gaza by Charly68: 5:39am On Mar 27
The hypocrites are fighting stupid war and molesing people here and at here under the pretence of religion,God will punish them for their wickedness in Jesus name
Re: Israeli Hostage Says She Was Sexually Assaulted And Tortured In Gaza by Lovenorth: 5:47am On Mar 27
lanre316:

Nothing in my statement suggested that. Read and comprehend.
Is Jesus dead or alive based on your Bible?
Re: Israeli Hostage Says She Was Sexually Assaulted And Tortured In Gaza by lanre316: 6:00am On Mar 27
Lovenorth:

Is Jesus dead or alive based on your Bible?

See question. Go ask the Bible na. Wetin be my own.
Re: Israeli Hostage Says She Was Sexually Assaulted And Tortured In Gaza by Lovenorth: 6:01am On Mar 27
lanre316:

See question. Go ask the Bible na. Wetin be my own.
grin
Re: Israeli Hostage Says She Was Sexually Assaulted And Tortured In Gaza by Emyogalanya: 6:26am On Mar 27
Visocrate:
You are lucky to be released in the first place even
If it was the other way around she will be Innocent palestinian
Re: Israeli Hostage Says She Was Sexually Assaulted And Tortured In Gaza by Emyogalanya: 6:28am On Mar 27
JooEeL:
THEY ALWAYS RAPE. ITS D SAME EVERYWHERE ACROSS D WORLD.

THEY USE THEIR RELIGION AS D PERFECT COVER. AN EXCUSE FOR PERVERSION.

I'm thinking its time NL allowed video capabilities on this site for more expressive opinions.

And they hate to hear d truth kpa. Next thing is mob action: try to take out d person, try to silence the person, try to suppress the person's comment or block it, try to frame the person for blasphemy...

If u read the story of the Pharisees and Saducees, u know what... make I end am here.

And some people will support Hamas. But if its the other way around she will be an Innocent palestinian

1 Like

Re: Israeli Hostage Says She Was Sexually Assaulted And Tortured In Gaza by pediagacor(m): 7:07am On Mar 27
You believe that story above, Isreal propaganda again.
Many many lies from Isreal, 40 babies beheaded, Hamas command base was in Al-Shifa Hospital.
Believe them at your own madnes see my article about this at https://link303pedia.com
Re: Israeli Hostage Says She Was Sexually Assaulted And Tortured In Gaza by pacificom: 7:36am On Mar 27
lanre316:

Then you don't know Mohammed at all. Mohammed was a sex beast, a pedophile and a murderer. Aisha was a little girl when that pedophile was sleeping with her. He spread Islam with sword, not by preaching. His followers are not doing anything Mohammed hasn't done.
That's terrible bro.
Re: Israeli Hostage Says She Was Sexually Assaulted And Tortured In Gaza by NothingDoMe: 7:50am On Mar 27
Righteousness2:

It is a Moral duty.
💯
Re: Israeli Hostage Says She Was Sexually Assaulted And Tortured In Gaza by zinaunreal(m): 7:57am On Mar 27
Lies from the pit of hell
Re: Israeli Hostage Says She Was Sexually Assaulted And Tortured In Gaza by NothingDoMe: 8:02am On Mar 27
Topman7:

YOU DEMONIC FANATIC.

SHUT YOUR EVIL FACE THERE.

YOU ARE 40 TIMES MORE EVIL THAN HAMAS.

WHERE THEY KILL ONE YOU KILL 40

DEMONIC MONSTER AND VAMPIRE THIRSTY FOR INNOCENT CHILDREN’S BLOOD.

WHEN YOU REACH THE GATES OF HELL, YOU WILL EXPLAIN TO YOUR MAKER WHY YOU REPLACED HIS LAW OF AN EYE FOR AN EYE WITH 40 EYES FOR AN EYE.

SURELY YOU WILL ROAST IN HELL FOR YOUR WICKEDNESS.

SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN.
Lol. What a rant. Hamas should stop using children as human shields. Evil demonic organisation.
Re: Israeli Hostage Says She Was Sexually Assaulted And Tortured In Gaza by ldab: 8:34am On Mar 27
Hamas are looking for trouble
Re: Israeli Hostage Says She Was Sexually Assaulted And Tortured In Gaza by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:06am On Mar 27
I S L A M A B A D angry
Re: Israeli Hostage Says She Was Sexually Assaulted And Tortured In Gaza by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:08am On Mar 27
ldab:
Hamas are looking for trouble
you said they are infidel,yet you relish fcccking ya enemy that you labeled infidel.Something wrong with this hamas pol. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Father Rapes 10-year-old Daughter To Death In Delta Community / Rail Track Vandalism: Police Arrest Syndicate In Benue / Man Assaults Mother, Commits Suicide In Adamawa (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.