Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

After Acquiring N45 Million Phantom Rolls Royce, Duncan Completes his Mansion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After Acquiring N45 Million Phantom Rolls Royce, Duncan Completes his Mansion (2422 Views)

Dede-One-Day Lying In State In His Mansion In Imo Ahead Of Burial Tomorrow -pics / Sound Sultan Buys Phantom Rolls Royce / Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Acquiring N45 Million Phantom Rolls Royce, Duncan Completes his Mansion by ak47mann(m): 8:31pm On Nov 15, 2011
Dancehall act,Duncan Ikechukwu Wene Mighty is currently having the best of times in his career,as he is presently basking in the euphoria of his recent landmark achievement.

The Rivers State born hit maker has just completed his eye catching and state-of-the-art mansion located on Rumuola Road,Port Harcourt.

The new multimillion naira architectural masterpiece is well equipped with all the luxury of life you can imagine.

The mansion has an Olympic size swimming pool on the 1st floor,5 standard bedrooms,a well equipped production and music recording studio.
Duncan Mighty’s house is now one of the biggest houses on Rumuola Road which is a popular area in Port Harcourt.

It would be recalled that Duncan Mighty acquires Phantom Rolls Royce valued at well over N45 million weeks back,

congrats my man wene mighty  

Re: After Acquiring N45 Million Phantom Rolls Royce, Duncan Completes his Mansion by ak47mann(m): 8:33pm On Nov 15, 2011
hand of jesus has butter my bread cool cool cool

Nwata jehovah butter my bread for real,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMniU5-9c0I
Re: After Acquiring N45 Million Phantom Rolls Royce, Duncan Completes his Mansion by Fhemmmy: 8:37pm On Nov 15, 2011
And what made this to qualify for Political section?
Re: After Acquiring N45 Million Phantom Rolls Royce, Duncan Completes his Mansion by meexteriox(m): 8:40pm On Nov 15, 2011
I tire ooooo
What happened to the celebrities section?
Re: After Acquiring N45 Million Phantom Rolls Royce, Duncan Completes his Mansion by blacksta(m): 8:47pm On Nov 15, 2011
Who d F is this?
Re: After Acquiring N45 Million Phantom Rolls Royce, Duncan Completes his Mansion by ak47mann(m): 8:56pm On Nov 15, 2011
^^^
His a celebrity and my friend too,i even meet him few weeks ago in PH when i was in nigeria cool cool cool
Re: After Acquiring N45 Million Phantom Rolls Royce, Duncan Completes his Mansion by asha80(m): 9:01pm On Nov 15, 2011
ak47mann:

^^^
His a celebrity and my friend too,i even meet him few weeks ago in PH when i was in nigeria cool cool cool

what d f does tis have to do with politics?
Re: After Acquiring N45 Million Phantom Rolls Royce, Duncan Completes his Mansion by Librate(m): 9:14pm On Nov 15, 2011
duncan ur money dey scatter my dada
Re: After Acquiring N45 Million Phantom Rolls Royce, Duncan Completes his Mansion by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 15, 2011
God save poor man
Re: After Acquiring N45 Million Phantom Rolls Royce, Duncan Completes his Mansion by T8ksy(m): 2:41am On Nov 16, 2011
ak47mann:

^^^

Yes, he 's my bosom pal, too. In fact, just the other day, i was drinking gari with kunli-kunli with him in

my yard. grin

Yeye peps with self-esteem problem.
Re: After Acquiring N45 Million Phantom Rolls Royce, Duncan Completes his Mansion by ak47mann(m): 2:52am On Nov 16, 2011
T8ksy:

Yes, he 's my bosom pal, too. In fact, just the other day, i was drinking gari with kunli-kunli with him in

my yard. grin

Yeye peps with self-esteem problem.

i don't have self esteem problem, or is it because i know him?

(1) (Reply)

Photo: See Throwback Picture Of Patoranking & Solidstar / God Is Indeed Good:- Majek Fashek Looking A Lot Better While In Rehab / Nollywood Actor, Bolanle Ninalowo Finally Shows Off His Wife Of Many Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.