Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

CBN Uncovers $2.4bn Foreign Exchange Scam - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN Uncovers $2.4bn Foreign Exchange Scam (29220 Views)

Cardoso: $2.4bn FX Claims Not Valid, $2.3bn Settled, $2.2bn Outstanding / CBN Uncovers ₦‎4 Million In Ogun, Knocks Commercial Banks / Magu: UK Too Slow On Diezani… No Kobo Recovered From Her $2.4bn Loot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Uncovers $2.4bn Foreign Exchange Scam by socialmediaman: 2:46pm On Mar 27
Nauttyprof:

Didn't you see the part where its say the law enforcement agents have been involved in this? We just love criticizing and don't want the government to do their job.

This is probably one of the biggest fraud allegations ever recorded in Nigeria, and all we hear is that law enforcement has been involved? Give me a break.

This is a matter of national security, and as such, DSS should’ve been interrogating officials to see if it has links to insecurity. This is also a fraud of monumental value, so as such, EFCC should’ve cordoned off the CBN office to immediately get hold of documents, question key individuals and so on.

Can we just stop kidding ourselves? If you lied to me for 8 years under Buhari, I have zero reason to believe anything you say, show me action and not cheap propaganda

1 Like

Re: CBN Uncovers $2.4bn Foreign Exchange Scam by PropertyBuying(f): 7:07pm On Mar 27
Imagine all tye rots and financial/economic wickedness that's always been the norm at the country's apex bank. If CBN can be this complacent and culprit to criminal acts, how do you think they can compel other financial institutions to comply with laid down rules, talk less of enforcing sanity within the economy.

1 Like

Re: CBN Uncovers $2.4bn Foreign Exchange Scam by Mrpojj(m): 7:33pm On Mar 27
[quote author=dre11 post=129124635]

https://thenationonlineng.net/cbn-uncovers-2-4bn-foreign-exchange-scam/[/quot
People will still believe binance is the problem

1 Like

Re: CBN Uncovers $2.4bn Foreign Exchange Scam by t2luv1: 9:03pm On Mar 27
Dshocker:
Nigeria is like a woman on her period, without sanitary pad.

i AM MISSING THE POINT
Re: CBN Uncovers $2.4bn Foreign Exchange Scam by Apel147(m): 10:31pm On Mar 27
My papa don die before Dem born you sef😜😜😜 obi sef still fit don dey university by then!
Obi still won't be president 😜😜😜😜

DatNiggaDaz:
I will like your father to be the president of Niggaarea grin grin

Mtchewwww
Re: CBN Uncovers $2.4bn Foreign Exchange Scam by DatNiggaDaz: 10:37pm On Mar 27
Apel147:
My papa don die before Dem born you sef😜😜😜 obi sef still fit don dey university by then!
Obi still won't be president 😜😜😜😜

Ok. Make ya father RIP.

You don dey bahave like Almighty Allah when you be ordinary Tinubulator.

Make you no use your own hand swear Fa ya sef o.

Dey calm down.Leave hatred. Just concentrate on the propaganda of emilokan grin grin
Re: CBN Uncovers $2.4bn Foreign Exchange Scam by Apel147(m): 10:12am On Mar 28
I am not a tinubulator! I am a patriotic Nigerian that has left campaigning now to face governance, if it was obi that became President I would still have been supporting him why? Because he is the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria! Time for politics is over 😁😁😁😁😜

DatNiggaDaz:
Ok. Make ya father RIP.

You don dey bahave like Almighty Allah when you be ordinary Tinubulator.

Make you no use your own hand swear Fa ya sef o.

Dey calm down.Leave hatred. Just concentrate on the propaganda of emilokan grin grin
Re: CBN Uncovers $2.4bn Foreign Exchange Scam by DatNiggaDaz: 10:21am On Mar 28
Apel147:
I am not a tinubulator! I am a patriotic Nigerian that has left campaigning now to face governance, if it was obi that became President I would still have been supporting him why? Because he is the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria! Time for politics is over 😁😁😁😁😜

Dey deceive yourself grin grin You be original tinubulator grin

Re: CBN Uncovers $2.4bn Foreign Exchange Scam by Apel147(m): 2:32pm On Mar 28
I don't need to impress you!

DatNiggaDaz:
Dey deceive yourself grin grin You be original tinubulator grin
Re: CBN Uncovers $2.4bn Foreign Exchange Scam by uche393: 12:16pm On Mar 29
Dangote took advantage of those irregularities of the CBN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Interesting Cartoons & Pictures On State Of The Nation / CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! / 2018 Proposed Budget In Summary!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.