Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Cashier Caught Sharing Customer's Credit Card Details Via Facetime (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cashier Caught Sharing Customer's Credit Card Details Via Facetime (photos) (42610 Views)

CBN Blows Hot As Fraudsters Steal Enaira Wallet Details Via Twitter / Cashier Arrested For Hiding N1m Inside Her Private Parts / South African Married Warden Caught Sharing A Kiss With An Inmate At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cashier Caught Sharing Customer's Credit Card Details Via Facetime (photos) by erniok(m): 10:42am On Mar 27
Cantonese:

All fake
Wonderful. Your guy no carry background checks sha.
Re: Cashier Caught Sharing Customer's Credit Card Details Via Facetime (photos) by LagosFirstSon: 10:50am On Mar 27
Eye opener
Re: Cashier Caught Sharing Customer's Credit Card Details Via Facetime (photos) by Joy2dworldxyz: 10:51am On Mar 27
Kobicove:
If you want to safeguard your funds just make sure you never use a card linked to your main bank account to make payments in supermarkets and POS.

The best strategy is to have a dedicated card for making payments and never leave more than 40K in it at any given time!
Good thought but u don't need to mention the maximum or minimum one should leave in such a dedicated account.
Re: Cashier Caught Sharing Customer's Credit Card Details Via Facetime (photos) by deleskizy: 10:59am On Mar 27
emmabest2000:
70% of bank workers works with fraudsters , robbers and kidnappers .

But social media and fake news shaaa grin

Pray for forgiveness
Re: Cashier Caught Sharing Customer's Credit Card Details Via Facetime (photos) by Christlike01: 11:20am On Mar 27
Kingcalls:
Since when did staff start using face caps in banks... she's not even putting on corporate wears ...and u all bought the story , hook , line and sinker ... that is not a bank

Cashier,not necessarily a Banker! Is it only Banks that employ cashier ?!
Re: Cashier Caught Sharing Customer's Credit Card Details Via Facetime (photos) by Smartguyboy(m): 11:40am On Mar 27
Glimpsetv:
Employee Caught Sharing Customer’s Credit Card Information with Her Friend via FaceTime

An employee has been caught sharing a customer's credit card details with her friends via FaceTime, while pretending to be attending to the customer.

In the video, you can see the employee subtly lifting the card of an unsuspecting customer and sharing it with her friend on the other end of FaceTime.

This shows the importance of remaining vigilant whenever you use your credit card.

Always keep your eyes on your card and never allow it to be used out of your sight.

I hope this serves as a wake-up call, and that you never become careless when using your credit card for transactions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6fEWFj5hw0
Black life matters indeed.

1 Like

Re: Cashier Caught Sharing Customer's Credit Card Details Via Facetime (photos) by blingxx(m): 11:55am On Mar 27
id4sho:
Blacks angry who do us

Not blacks alone.. She just exposed something that have been happening in the banking sector for a long time, especially Nigerian banks
Re: Cashier Caught Sharing Customer's Credit Card Details Via Facetime (photos) by korm2me(m): 12:07pm On Mar 27
Kingcalls:
Since when did staff start using face caps in banks... she's not even putting on corporate wears ...and u all bought the story , hook , line and sinker ... that is not a bank
Lol anybody who handles payment in a retail store is a cashier so it mustn't be a bank na
Re: Cashier Caught Sharing Customer's Credit Card Details Via Facetime (photos) by bobbiiee: 12:19pm On Mar 27
Sad! That is the reason why I scrap off the Security of my atm cards.

1 Like

Re: Cashier Caught Sharing Customer's Credit Card Details Via Facetime (photos) by Sportspredicto(m): 12:55pm On Mar 27
Cantonese:
What a shame.

No wonder they are never satisfied with the salaries paid, no matter how much they demand and get. When they hunt for jobs, all they want are places where they can steal or embezzle as much as they can. When they lose their jobs, they are the first to cry of antagonism.

A friend of mine bought employed a driver. After interview he employed the boy. The boy reported to work on the next Monday and was handed the car keys to go and purchase petrol. He went off with the car and never returned. He was never found.

Very clearly, it is an EFCC case if happened in Nigeria. The girl and her so called friends have their date with the prisons.
Don't the driver has a guarantor?
Re: Cashier Caught Sharing Customer's Credit Card Details Via Facetime (photos) by Sportspredicto(m): 12:57pm On Mar 27
Caramia2020:
Criminal minded individual, only God knows how many people she has defrauded using this pattern. That's how one mtn staff called Ngozi at Alaka Junction, Effurun, Delta State used my nin to register another sim while registering my purchased sim. I was able to detect when she started doing everything all over again using the other sim pack, it was then I reacted but the other staff there were asking me to come down, it was then I realized that our details are not save with those in charge of confidential information.
why didn't you get her arrested?
Re: Cashier Caught Sharing Customer's Credit Card Details Via Facetime (photos) by Offpoint1: 1:41pm On Mar 27
Kobicove:
If you want to safeguard your funds just make sure you never use a card linked to your main bank account to make payments in supermarkets and POS.

The best strategy is to have a dedicated card for making payments and never leave more than 40K in it at any given time!
I've not used card like for the past 5 years except to pay for facebook ads.

Every other thing, if you don't accept transfer, I'm out.
Re: Cashier Caught Sharing Customer's Credit Card Details Via Facetime (photos) by Ate247(m): 3:39pm On Mar 27
I erased both the card number and the Security number behind. So even if you see my password. You can do anything. My card is just plain. It's only if you steal it. Which one's I notice is missing I will block.
Re: Cashier Caught Sharing Customer's Credit Card Details Via Facetime (photos) by benjanny(m): 3:58pm On Mar 27
Women are thieves too

throughout my days in federal polytechnic nekede,all the time a phone is missing in our class,it will be find in a woman custody at last
Re: Cashier Caught Sharing Customer's Credit Card Details Via Facetime (photos) by Love800(m): 4:06pm On Mar 27
How can u lock ur card?

What is the difference between debit card and credit card?
OmoNla99:

You can always lock your debit card after every transactions. As for credit card, if transactions isn’t authorized by you, call your bank, they won’t charge you.
Re: Cashier Caught Sharing Customer's Credit Card Details Via Facetime (photos) by delishpot: 4:16pm On Mar 27
Thief. Why was the card in her possession even?
Re: Cashier Caught Sharing Customer's Credit Card Details Via Facetime (photos) by OmoNla99: 4:33pm On Mar 27
Love800:
How can u lock ur card?

I said this based on my personal experience. I don’t know if Nigerian banks have this feature (locking and unlocking) on their apps or internet banking.
A debit card is what is issued in most Nigeria banks popularly referred to as ATM cards. A credit card is issued when you are qualified and it is used for shopping in store, online and generally for purchases.
Re: Cashier Caught Sharing Customer's Credit Card Details Via Facetime (photos) by Love800(m): 5:14pm On Mar 27
Okay tankz. That means the the difference is that credit card is used online. Okay.
But is debit card not used online too? Are my missing something here!
OmoNla99:

I said this based on my personal experience. I don’t know if Nigerian banks have this feature (locking and unlocking) on their apps or internet banking.
A debit card is what is issued in most Nigeria banks popularly referred to as ATM cards. A credit card is issued when you are qualified and it is used for shopping in store, online and generally for purchases.
Re: Cashier Caught Sharing Customer's Credit Card Details Via Facetime (photos) by Kobicove(m): 5:23pm On Mar 27
OmoNla99:

You can always lock your debit card after every transactions. As for credit card, if transactions isn’t authorized by you, call your bank, they won’t charge you.

This only works in the US and Europe, here in Nigeria any debit in your card is automatically your responsibility
Re: Cashier Caught Sharing Customer's Credit Card Details Via Facetime (photos) by Kobicove(m): 5:27pm On Mar 27
Love800:
How can u lock ur card?

It's possible to lock your Naira cards also but the process is long and if you forget to do it you leave yourself exposed.

Debit card - you're spending your own money

Credit card - you're spending borrowed funds
Re: Cashier Caught Sharing Customer's Credit Card Details Via Facetime (photos) by Rebuke: 6:22pm On Mar 27
Ate247:
I erased both the card number and the Security number behind. So even if you see my password. You can do anything. My card is just plain. It's only if you steal it. Which one's I notice is missing I will block.

Won't that affect anything? I am just learning this one o. I won't mind doing that too, if I am sure it won't have any implication.
Re: Cashier Caught Sharing Customer's Credit Card Details Via Facetime (photos) by Love800(m): 6:40pm On Mar 27
Thanks so much for the explanation.

For the locking aspect, can u explain it a little further. I mean the process. Just give me hints.
Kobicove:

It's possible to lock your Naira cards also but the process is long and if you forget to do it you leave yourself exposed.

Debit card - you're spending your own money

Credit card - you're spending borrowed funds
Re: Cashier Caught Sharing Customer's Credit Card Details Via Facetime (photos) by Kobicove(m): 7:27pm On Mar 27
Love800:
Thanks so much for the explanation.

For the locking aspect, can u explain it a little further. I mean the process. Just give me hints.

To lock your card you need to log in to your account on the bank app then navigate through "Settings" to where you can made adjustments to authorisation for cards linked to that bank account.

The process for doing this slightly varies from bank to bank
Re: Cashier Caught Sharing Customer's Credit Card Details Via Facetime (photos) by Calicoe: 8:42pm On Mar 27
Jennyclay sister
Re: Cashier Caught Sharing Customer's Credit Card Details Via Facetime (photos) by Ate247(m): 10:28pm On Mar 27
Rebuke:

Won't that affect anything? I am just learning this one o. I won't mind doing that too, if I am sure it won't have any implication.
no implications. The card I use for online transactions never leaves my house. But the one I use for frequent pos and ATM transactions. I erased everything.

1 Like

Re: Cashier Caught Sharing Customer's Credit Card Details Via Facetime (photos) by PropertyBuying(f): 1:24am On Mar 28
This entry was posted on assertion needs to be proven as much as it's possible that it is actually the prevalent reality among them.
emmabest2000:
70% of bank workers works with fraudsters , robbers and kidnappers .

Re: Cashier Caught Sharing Customer's Credit Card Details Via Facetime (photos) by PropertyBuying(f): 1:26am On Mar 28
This assertion needs to be proven as much as it's possible that it is actually the prevalent reality among them.
emmabest2000:
70% of bank workers works with fraudsters , robbers and kidnappers ..

Re: Cashier Caught Sharing Customer's Credit Card Details Via Facetime (photos) by Love800(m): 6:17am On Mar 28
Tankz so much
Kobicove:

To lock your card you need to log in to your account on the bank app then navigate through "Settings" to where you can made adjustments to authorisation for cards linked to that bank account.

The process for doing this slightly varies from bank to bank
Re: Cashier Caught Sharing Customer's Credit Card Details Via Facetime (photos) by sharpchap: 9:45am On Mar 28
Kobicove:

yes my brother dirty account and clean account strategy is the way forward. the dirty card I no even send , I fit give you tell you the pin
Re: Cashier Caught Sharing Customer's Credit Card Details Via Facetime (photos) by Preciousagajus: 1:21pm On Mar 28
I hope she pays

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robber raped me with poly bag as condom, teacher tells court / Guys Be careful, Ladies Also Use Their Boyfriends For Rituals !!! (GRAPHIC) / Soldier Damages Man's Car And Pepper-spray him for overtaking them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.