Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,093 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

What Else Can I Do Please � �? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Else Can I Do Please � �? (59 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Else Can I Do Please � �? by Oludam01(f): 3:06am On Mar 27
On January 4, 2024 I realized I couldn't access my funds in Gtbank so I went to abule odu branch and I was told funds were blocked as a result of a failed transaction. Oh okay, what happened? What can I do?
The customer service agent did help check through and she said it was a failed recoup of an inflow that occurred on 14th July, 2023 from a sender in Access bank. (Meaning I was credited and access bank didn't credit them, so they claim and furthermore said the sender might have possibly received the value as the transaction might have been reversed).
Okay e, so I reached out to the sender who was in dismay at the transaction, he had to send me his statement of account as we were lucky enough ( it was 10days to 6months) which I eventually showed them at Gtbank, we went through his bank statement from 14th July, 2023 to January 2024 and the transaction wasn't reversed. The sender had use Access bank quick teller to send the money last year on his mobile app.
He contacted access bank contact agent on my behalf and they said they can't determine the status of a transaction after 120days but they were going to reach out to Gtbank.
Since I got back to ilorin, I've been going to and fro in Gtbank Tanke branch even the sender had to resolve to access bank,bank road at Ado when the contact center couldn't provide solutions....
We've been on this since 4th of January this year oooo and yet no resolution, the restriction on my account wasn't lifted

Omoh, this isn't fair.... I mean if a transaction wasn't successful from the sending bank as claimed, why credit me the value?
Even after that, you didn't even notify me till almost 6months( 10days prior)... To me, this isn't fair, my funds are restricted

Please what else can I do?

I even emailed Director, Consumer Protection Department, The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). for over a month now yet nothing has been done 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Re: What Else Can I Do Please � �? by Kooldon(f): 3:29am On Mar 27
Call Them Out On Social Media. Discredit Them
Attach Your Proofs
Tag Consumer Protection Commission, CBN, The bank And Influencers with great followers,,
Watch them run helter skelter to settle your case.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Electric Vehicle (EV) Sales / Beautiful And Goodlooking Wooden Bench For Bed Design Video 2024 / Maximize Your Gym Performance With Wrecked Pre-workout From Huge Supplements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.