Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Failed Kidnapping: 2 Security Guards Killed & Military Vehicles Burnt In Zamfara - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Failed Kidnapping: 2 Security Guards Killed & Military Vehicles Burnt In Zamfara (13220 Views)

Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified / Bandits Kidnap 2 Chinese Workers, kill 2 security guards At Zungeru Hydro Power / Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Failed Kidnapping: 2 Security Guards Killed & Military Vehicles Burnt In Zamfara by Saao(m): 7:23am On Mar 27
Our military need help I tell you. They killed two securities but the terrorists only sustained gun shot wounds before they retreat back to the forest in the watch of the military. These guys are wining, it won't take time before they over run that state

1 Like

Re: Failed Kidnapping: 2 Security Guards Killed & Military Vehicles Burnt In Zamfara by Inosky(m): 7:26am On Mar 27
Go after them and finish them up, but unfortunately our cowardish and hypocritical soldiers won't go after them because it's not Southeast or South-South after killing two security guards.

Crazy country undecided
Re: Failed Kidnapping: 2 Security Guards Killed & Military Vehicles Burnt In Zamfara by Kingzmate(m): 7:35am On Mar 27
BURNING AND SHOOTING LOADING cool
IF AT ALL cheesy
Re: Failed Kidnapping: 2 Security Guards Killed & Military Vehicles Burnt In Zamfara by stevups(m): 7:44am On Mar 27
Buhari is no more in government. Tinubu will level you. You don't know anything
Re: Failed Kidnapping: 2 Security Guards Killed & Military Vehicles Burnt In Zamfara by onuman: 8:11am On Mar 27
There is oil money nyafu nyafu to replace the military vehicles and compensate survivors of the slain security people, abi?
When Sani Yerima, the then gov of Zamfara state introduced Islamic sharia criminal laws to the 12 sharia states, and sharia wars ensued in the far north of Nigeria, a BBC female Reporter asked him if he didn't know that his sharia criminal laws could lead to break up of Nigeria. Boko Haram which fights for a country to be governed with Sharia criminal laws gave rise to bandits and kidnappers for ransome. Sharia has literally divided Nigeria but for politicians from all divides who stick together to share oil revenues as they feign ignorance of the divided country.
Re: Failed Kidnapping: 2 Security Guards Killed & Military Vehicles Burnt In Zamfara by obrian888: 8:18am On Mar 27
Always reporting rubbish as usual, they chase them into the forest, with gun shots wounds, not killing or arresting any, while chasing them on the ground, so the airforce cannot be bombarding them from the air, NO, they are special criminals, to be handle with care. USELESS CONTRI, SPITT.
Re: Failed Kidnapping: 2 Security Guards Killed & Military Vehicles Burnt In Zamfara by delpee(f): 8:19am On Mar 27
I think the Air force should have been involved as back up for the operation or maybe there was no Intel prior to the attack.

This idea of giving ransom without the necessary follow up only exposes our soldiers to danger.
Re: Failed Kidnapping: 2 Security Guards Killed & Military Vehicles Burnt In Zamfara by BondRiv: 8:20am On Mar 27
That North sef. When will they get serious in tackling this menance? Funding terrorism.
Re: Failed Kidnapping: 2 Security Guards Killed & Military Vehicles Burnt In Zamfara by Tizzy124: 8:32am On Mar 27
Is a lie. About 14 workers working for Setraco Nig Limited we're kidnapped.
Re: Failed Kidnapping: 2 Security Guards Killed & Military Vehicles Burnt In Zamfara by SaLongs1(m): 8:33am On Mar 27
sketching:
They wanted to kidnap students again. At least they injured these madafakas and hopefully they die of infections/bleeding in the forest.

Most soldiers I personally met believe Zamfara is currently the most dangerous place to send a soldier.
Sometimes I wonder why the black race will ever have sense, seeing as to how Zamfara is one of the first places to adopt the foolish shariah law that was meant to uplift them but is designed to degrade any society that practices it. The only benefit they have now is religious extremism and lawlessness which should tell anyone that religious beliefs are fallacies.

1 Like

Re: Failed Kidnapping: 2 Security Guards Killed & Military Vehicles Burnt In Zamfara by igbosarejews(m): 8:35am On Mar 27
Gadafii:
Would the army move into that town, butcher the villagers and burn the house like they usually do in the south??
No they won't because they simply cant, and would those who supported and cheer them to burn the villages in the south do so now, no they too can't.
This country can't work like this, honestly
Another pathetic lie is that famous and old copy and paste "forced them to retreat back, with gunshot wounds", so you wounded terrorists amd still aloe them to retreat instead of following them up to finish work.

I mean what's the sense behind that, because Nigerian security agencies are fond of using that lie all the time
If na south east or south south. Yarruba's and their hawusa masterss will be screaming burn them, desstroy them. Now they're all mute.
Re: Failed Kidnapping: 2 Security Guards Killed & Military Vehicles Burnt In Zamfara by jumper524(m): 8:36am On Mar 27
sketching:
They wanted to kidnap students again. At least they injured these madafakas and hopefully they die of infections/bleeding in the forest.

Most soldiers I personally met believe Zamfara is currently the most dangerous place to send a soldier.
if not for weather, maiduguri is much nicer for soldiers than zamfara.

1 Like

Re: Failed Kidnapping: 2 Security Guards Killed & Military Vehicles Burnt In Zamfara by agabaI23(m): 9:11am On Mar 27
sketching:

Yea
They are a Sharia state and the first to declare sharia rule
Re: Failed Kidnapping: 2 Security Guards Killed & Military Vehicles Burnt In Zamfara by Raylight2(m): 9:33am On Mar 27
In as much as I appreciate what the military is doing in fighting terrorism in this country, I also blame them for bringing them out of the forest alive when they capture them. It's a living being you deliver to the law that would be said to go through the so called rehabilitation and returned back into the society despite the havock they have caused and the many lives they have taken away from existence. I'm saying this to say that If I were in the military, and I catch a terrorist, I'll only deliver his dead body because if he caught me first, he won't let me go alive.
Re: Failed Kidnapping: 2 Security Guards Killed & Military Vehicles Burnt In Zamfara by Azazyel: 9:46am On Mar 27
Gadafii:
Would the army move into that town, butcher the villagers and burn the house like they usually do in the south??
No they won't because they simply cant, and would those who supported and cheer them to burn the villages in the south do so now, no they too can't.
This country can't work like this, honestly
Another pathetic lie is that famous and old copy and paste "forced them to retreat back, with gunshot wounds", so you wounded terrorists amd still aloe them to retreat instead of following them up to finish work.

I mean what's the sense behind that, because Nigerian security agencies are fond of using that lie all the time

They never lied about anything. People like you know nothing about the dynamics of war. You see everything from the angle of tribe and ethnicity. The people up North usually cooperate with the soldiers and that is why soldiers can not level their communities unlike those ones in delta who shield criminals and see the army as enemy. Do you know what it means to decapitate the bodies of more than 15 soldiers? Those people are cannibals! I remember when there was state of emergency in the North East. Some people in a community burnt 2 Nigerian soldiers alive because they didn't want to produce a particular bokoharam terrorist who was hiding there. Soldiers came back the next day and razed down the village. They later caught the terrorist together with those who were hiding him. This has happened in some other parts of the north too. Don't turn this into a tribal issue. So cos you didn't hear of how soldiers levelled any community in the north, the Army should overlook what happened in okuama community? Haba... Those decapitated soldiers have families. Let me tell you something about what is going on in the north,
Those so called bandits are terrorists and the war against terrorism would always continue there because it's beyond just arms and ammunition. It is about ideology. There are sponsors inside and outside Nigeria. We would keep losing our soldiers to these criminal elements until the federal government goes after these sponsors who are within the country and stop this lip service
Re: Failed Kidnapping: 2 Security Guards Killed & Military Vehicles Burnt In Zamfara by Azazyel: 9:49am On Mar 27
Raylight2:
In as much as I appreciate what the military is doing in fighting terrorism in this country, I also blame them for bringing them out of the forest alive when they capture them. It's a living being you deliver to the law that would be said to go through the so called rehabilitation and returned back into the society despite the havock they have caused and the many lives they have taken away from existence. I'm saying this to say that If I were in the military, and I catch a terrorist, I'll only deliver his dead body because if he caught me first, he won't let me go alive.

Yes I support you. They should be killed cos that ideology would still follow them around later.
Re: Failed Kidnapping: 2 Security Guards Killed & Military Vehicles Burnt In Zamfara by Orlu13: 10:20am On Mar 27
Azazyel:

They never lied about anything. People like you know nothing about the dynamics of war. You see everything from the angle of tribe and ethnicity. The people up North usually cooperate with the soldiers and that is why soldiers can not level their communities unlike those ones in delta who shield criminals and see the army as enemy. Do you know what it means to decapitate the bodies of more than 15 soldiers? Those people are cannibals! I remember when there was state of emergency in the North East. Some people in a community burnt 2 Nigerian soldiers alive because they didn't want to produce a particular bokoharam terrorist who was hiding there. Soldiers came back the next day and razed down the village. They later caught the terrorist together with those who were hiding him. This has happened in some other parts of the north too. Don't turn this into a tribal issue. So cos you didn't hear of how soldiers levelled any community in the north, the Army should overlook what happened in okuama community? Haba... Those decapitated soldiers have families. Let me tell you something about what is going on in the north,
Those so called bandits are terrorists and the war against terrorism would always continue there because it's beyond just arms and ammunition. It is about ideology. There are sponsors inside and outside Nigeria. We would keep losing our soldiers to these criminal elements until the federal government goes after these sponsors who are within the country and stop this lip service

keep deceiving urself.....I won't blame u...I blame lugard and all those who made sure dat I'm joined togeda with human beings like u guys

God continue to punish lugard and his cohorts wherever they are
Re: Failed Kidnapping: 2 Security Guards Killed & Military Vehicles Burnt In Zamfara by fiyinfoluwa29093: 11:21am On Mar 27
That's the sad part of it.I wonder how families of slain soldiers and other security guys feel when they read such news.That's the sad part of it.I wonder how families of slain soldiers and other security guys feel when they read such news....
Re: Failed Kidnapping: 2 Security Guards Killed & Military Vehicles Burnt In Zamfara by Pootle: 11:55am On Mar 27
they alway escape with gunshot wounds...i hand over this country to odumeje, abidoshaker need to shake lots of things off
Re: Failed Kidnapping: 2 Security Guards Killed & Military Vehicles Burnt In Zamfara by Litmus: 12:26pm On Mar 27
SaLongs1:
Sometimes I wonder why the black race will ever have sense, seeing as to how Zamfara is one of the first places to adopt the foolish shariah law that was meant to uplift them but is designed to degrade any society that practices it. The only benefit they have now is religious extremism and lawlessness which should tell anyone that religious beliefs are fallacies.

Medievalisation of the state or nation is precisely the aim of militant Islamists such as Bokoharam. The more dysfunctional the state or nation, the better. To the authorities behind these movements, Islam is incompatible with the modern circular state as evolved by the European powers since the French revolution. Modernity threatens the power of the religion's grip over the people. Sharia is ultimately the petulant response by contemporary World Imams to Western philosophical and political hegemony over Arabic civilization. It will tolerate devouts behaving badly since it's aim is not really about civil justice.

Radical Islamist will not lay siege to Dubai or the great Wall City by Arabia, with all the implied "unislamic opulence and decadence, since they are symbolic. They are essentially rude fingers (middle finger) cocking a snoop at Western civilization, proclaiming that islamic civilization can outdo the West in its own game.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Failed Kidnapping: 2 Security Guards Killed & Military Vehicles Burnt In Zamfara by Azazyel: 1:09pm On Mar 27
Orlu13:

keep deceiving urself.....I won't blame u...I blame lugard and all those who made sure dat I'm joined togeda with human beings like u guys

God continue to punish lugard and his cohorts wherever they are

And who wants to be joined with humans like you? You can curse lugard anyhow you want, it won't change anything. I'm from the South South part of Nigeria but I refuse to be an ethnic bigot. If you Igbo people hate Nigeria so much and are desperate to cause chaos, pls don't drag the south south into your mess. You can see how humble Nnamdi kanu has become. You guys should follow suit. Don't kill yourselves over nothing. Not every Igbo person is like you sef. I have Igbo friends who have better understanding of things
Re: Failed Kidnapping: 2 Security Guards Killed & Military Vehicles Burnt In Zamfara by Orlu13: 2:25pm On Mar 27
Azazyel:

And who wants to be joined with humans like you? You can curse lugard anyhow you want, it won't change anything. I'm from the South South part of Nigeria but I refuse to be an ethnic bigot. If you Igbo people hate Nigeria so much and are desperate to cause chaos, pls don't drag the south south into your mess. You can see how humble Nnamdi kanu has become. You guys should follow suit. Don't kill yourselves over nothing. Not every Igbo person is like you sef. I have Igbo friends who have better understanding of things

be deceiving urself... South south my foot...just gettout of my mention
Re: Failed Kidnapping: 2 Security Guards Killed & Military Vehicles Burnt In Zamfara by UnabashedIPOB: 2:33pm On Mar 27
I won't believe the story until I see the military go and sack the whole community, burn their homes, and kill every living thing in sight.
Re: Failed Kidnapping: 2 Security Guards Killed & Military Vehicles Burnt In Zamfara by NwaliE01: 3:18pm On Mar 27
There was no thwarting. Liars.
Re: Failed Kidnapping: 2 Security Guards Killed & Military Vehicles Burnt In Zamfara by PropertyBuying(f): 7:08pm On Mar 27
immortalcrown:
Shebi dem dey rehabilitate and release... 🤭
It's just so unfortunate!
Re: Failed Kidnapping: 2 Security Guards Killed & Military Vehicles Burnt In Zamfara by Honestfrend: 10:02pm On Mar 27
Gunshots wounds... They can only defend but cannot attack..

If the military have went after them as they were retreating they would have neutralize them..
Re: Failed Kidnapping: 2 Security Guards Killed & Military Vehicles Burnt In Zamfara by Schprobs: 1:32pm On Mar 29
No one will run enter bush without leaving a trace, the joint task force are not ready to combat the kidnappers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Killed In A Carjacking Incident In Kenya / Bishop’s Wife Arraigned For Duping Widow / Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Free Seven Inmates In Okigwe Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.