Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

After I Assisted In Winning The Election, Fubara Is Showing His True Colour-wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After I Assisted In Winning The Election, Fubara Is Showing His True Colour-wike (599 Views)

Fubara Is Clueless, A Failure, Has Nothing To Show As Rivers Gov - Okocha / Anambra Rich Men Assisted In Providing Infastructures In Unizik Awka (photos) / Buhari Revealed His ‘true Colour’ After He Got Power: Buba Galadima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After I Assisted In Winning The Election, Fubara Is Showing His True Colour-wike by phosky(m): 6:04am On Mar 27
After I assisted in winning the election, fubara is showing his true colour — Wike

Former Rivers State governor Nyesom Wike, who is currently serving as Minister of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), has apologized once more for helping Siminalayi Fubara win the governorship in the oil-rich state. Wike has publicly acknowledged his remorse over this choice.

Nyesom Wike recently spoke to a boisterous group of fans in Port Harcourt and candidly shared his thoughts about the present governor, Siminalayi Fubara. Eyes Of Lagos reports,

“Fubara showing his true colour after I helped him win election” — Wike
Nyesom Wike

Wike claimed that Fubara had deceived him with a facade of sincerity, leading him to actively support Fubara’s bid for governorship.

He, however, feels that Fubara’s actions were disingenuous and regrets his involvement in helping him attain the position.

Recall that Wike has been at daggers-drawn with his successor, Governor Fubara for many months now and their faceoff appears a long way from resolution.

Ranting at the occasion, Wike said: “You (Fubara) said State Assembly people should not be independent, but you want to be independent. Continue to be independent. Continue to save the democracy of Nigeria. If they like, let them do as they’re doing; if they get to any court they have in the state, let them continue. Let them continue.

“We’ll never be intimidated by that. So let nobody be afraid. Every day, they say they’re doing thanksgiving. They were lucky they didn’t show this early. When we’ve finished winning for them, from polling units to tribunal, from tribunal to court of appeal, they now came saying we want to remove them at Supreme Court.

“Can you imagine? That’s how they collect money from them. They appointed somebody as a judicial consultant. Shame, shame, shame.”

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/03/27/after-i-assisted-in-winning-the-election-fubara-is-showing-his-true-colour-wike/

cc: Mynd44, fergie001

Re: After I Assisted In Winning The Election, Fubara Is Showing His True Colour-wike by Kaycee9242(m): 6:15am On Mar 27
You mean after you rigged election? You go wail tire

7 Likes

Re: After I Assisted In Winning The Election, Fubara Is Showing His True Colour-wike by derecho(m): 6:17am On Mar 27
Wike should keep quiet abeg .
Was he expecting Fubara to allow him rule Rivers by proxy?

10 Likes

Re: After I Assisted In Winning The Election, Fubara Is Showing His True Colour-wike by Oghene86: 6:17am On Mar 27
phosky:
After I assisted in winning the election, fubara is showing his true colour — Wike

Former Rivers State governor Nyesom Wike, who is currently serving as Minister of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), has apologized once more for helping Siminalayi Fubara win the governorship in the oil-rich state. Wike has publicly acknowledged his remorse over this choice.

Nyesom Wike recently spoke to a boisterous group of fans in Port Harcourt and candidly shared his thoughts about the present governor, Siminalayi Fubara. Eyes Of Lagos reports,

“Fubara showing his true colour after I helped him win election” — Wike
Nyesom Wike

Wike claimed that Fubara had deceived him with a facade of sincerity, leading him to actively support Fubara’s bid for governorship.

He, however, feels that Fubara’s actions were disingenuous and regrets his involvement in helping him attain the position.

Recall that Wike has been at daggers-drawn with his successor, Governor Fubara for many months now and their faceoff appears a long way from resolution.

Ranting at the occasion, Wike said: “You (Fubara) said State Assembly people should not be independent, but you want to be independent. Continue to be independent. Continue to save the democracy of Nigeria. If they like, let them do as they’re doing; if they get to any court they have in the state, let them continue. Let them continue.

“We’ll never be intimidated by that. So let nobody be afraid. Every day, they say they’re doing thanksgiving. They were lucky they didn’t show this early. When we’ve finished winning for them, from polling units to tribunal, from tribunal to court of appeal, they now came saying we want to remove them at Supreme Court.

“Can you imagine? That’s how they collect money from them. They appointed somebody as a judicial consultant. Shame, shame, shame.”

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/03/27/after-i-assisted-in-winning-the-election-fubara-is-showing-his-true-colour-wike/

cc: Mynd44, fergie001

How long would you continue crying? Why don't you just follow the way Amaechi is quiet, you talk too much.

7 Likes

Re: After I Assisted In Winning The Election, Fubara Is Showing His True Colour-wike by nnachukz(m): 6:23am On Mar 27
What you can not take from anyone, you want another person to take same from you.
Wike would have done worse if placed in Fubara's situation.

8 Likes

Re: After I Assisted In Winning The Election, Fubara Is Showing His True Colour-wike by IkeOnyia: 6:26am On Mar 27
Wike should know that godfatherism is out of date. In Anambra state, Peter Obi tried to do the same thing to Obiano but he was shamed back to agulu when results of the election spoke loud and clear. Let Fubara handle the state as he deems fit, the Rivers people will decide if he failed or didn't, not one greedy man.

2 Likes

Re: After I Assisted In Winning The Election, Fubara Is Showing His True Colour-wike by Racoon(m): 6:28am On Mar 27
You mean the rigging both of you perpetuated in Rivers State?
Re: After I Assisted In Winning The Election, Fubara Is Showing His True Colour-wike by LagosFirstSon: 6:33am On Mar 27
You won the election abi you rigged the election with the blood of Rivers state people ??

Wike, the kind breakfast that fubara is cooking for you ehn, even your village people will have pity on you when the food is finally ready.
Re: After I Assisted In Winning The Election, Fubara Is Showing His True Colour-wike by LagosFirstSon: 6:38am On Mar 27
IkeOnyia:
Wike should know that godfatherism is out of date. In Anambra state, Peter Obi tried to do the same thing to Obiano but he was shamed back to agulu when results of the election spoke loud and clear. Let Fubara handle the state as he deems fit, the Rivers people will decide if he failed or didn't, not one greedy man.
Stop this senseless lies please ..

Is Peter Obi in the same party with Obiano?

Why this Tinubu sycophants so shameless with this lies that they tell about Peter Obi on this forum? I think it's about time that Seun puts a permanent ban on characters like yourself .

So shameless

8 Likes

Re: After I Assisted In Winning The Election, Fubara Is Showing His True Colour-wike by Walai(m): 6:44am On Mar 27
Senseless baboon with tiny brain. Na Obi matter go kill you one day.

IkeOnyia:

5 Likes

Re: After I Assisted In Winning The Election, Fubara Is Showing His True Colour-wike by Svoboda(m): 6:55am On Mar 27
LagosFirstSon:

Stop this senseless lies please ..

Is Peter Obi in the same party with Obiano?

Why this Tinubu sycophants so shameless with this lies that they tell about Peter Obi on this forum? I think it's about time that Seun puts a permanent ban on characters like yourself .

So shameless

Its not a lie. Obi wanted to teleguide obiano as gov. He demanded a refund of 6.9b from him which was amount expended on obianos election. Obiano did the honorable thing of rejecting that demand.
Re: After I Assisted In Winning The Election, Fubara Is Showing His True Colour-wike by SoNature(m): 7:05am On Mar 27
Every 24 hours, Wike thinks of Fubara.

Those close to Wike should always check up on him because that man don dey madt oh!

4 Likes

Re: After I Assisted In Winning The Election, Fubara Is Showing His True Colour-wike by LagosFirstSon: 7:14am On Mar 27
Svoboda:

Its not a lie. Obi wanted to teleguide obiano as gov. He demanded a refund of 6.9b from him which was amount expended on obianos election. Obiano did the honorable thing of rejecting that demand.
Shame on you

The sweetest things about liars is that they end up in hell.

Stop twisting the truth you shameless liar

5 Likes

Re: After I Assisted In Winning The Election, Fubara Is Showing His True Colour-wike by Svoboda(m): 7:33am On Mar 27
LagosFirstSon:

Shame on you

The sweetest things about liars is that they end up in hell.

Stop twisting the truth you shameless liar

You have a closed mind and can't think critically.
Re: After I Assisted In Winning The Election, Fubara Is Showing His True Colour-wike by BondRiv: 8:32am On Mar 27
The Odilis will finish Rivers State money. Fubara is clueless.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Economist Breaks Gwr For Predicting The Exchange Rate / Mend Hails President, Okah Parley / Cbn Sets To Return Etb To Mike Adenuga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.