Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Expedite Action On Recapitalisation, CBN Tells Banks - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Expedite Action On Recapitalisation, CBN Tells Banks (10108 Views)

Notify Customers Before Debt Recovery Moves, CBN Tells Banks / Naira Devaluation: Nigerian Banks Heading For ‘recapitalisation’ / CBN Tells Banks To Issue New Notes Over The Counter - Chika Mbonu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expedite Action On Recapitalisation, CBN Tells Banks by Codes151(m): 9:54am On Mar 27
SoNature:

Emefiele didn't commit any treason. He just didn't know the job
over printing money? contesting for presidency, he shared cash in dollars... he ran underground laundering and FX.... then we dont understand what it means to be CBN governor...

crimes in that position, destroying the naira deliberately is treason.

we surely dont understand our constitution... take a cue from china. he would be killed.
Re: Expedite Action On Recapitalisation, CBN Tells Banks by Tareq1105: 9:57am On Mar 27
I have no doubt that Tinubu would do far better than Baba Buhari.

The recapitalization of Banks would inject more money into the economy especially those hiding their dollar.

Those hidden dollars would be brought out to buy shares, and of course you know you cannot use dollars to buy shares, so you have to convert first.

That's more dollars for CBN.

Let not forget that BDC operators have been reduced by CBN from 5,600 to 1,700.

BDC operators would have to recapitalize too after the completion of depositors Bank. BDC operators shouldn't be more than 250 though they may have branches nationwide.

This is the thinking of president Tinubu and it would favour those who believe in these policies.

I'm convinced that Nigeria economy would recover, Naira would appreciate, we shall have food security, jobs shall be created, and our GDP ratio shall increase, and the glory of Nigeria and Nigerians shall return during the time of Tinubu APC.

So shall it be in Jesus name amen.

2 Likes

Re: Expedite Action On Recapitalisation, CBN Tells Banks by SoNature(m): 10:00am On Mar 27
Codes151:
over printing money? contesting for presidency, he shared cash in dollars... he ran underground laundering and FX.... then we dont understand what it means to be CBN governor...

we surely dont understand our constitution... take a cue from china. he would be killed.

Most of what you mentioned were allegations. Until it's proven in court, they remain allegations. We are already used to media trials in this country.

This is not the first time law enforcement levels allegations against people but cannot substantiate their claims in court. Courts are not run on emotions; they work with fact, evidence and reasoning.
Re: Expedite Action On Recapitalisation, CBN Tells Banks by Codes151(m): 10:01am On Mar 27
SoNature:

Most of what you mentioned were allegations. Until it's proven in court, they remain allegations. We are already used to media trials in this country.

This is not the first time law enforcement levels allegations against people but cannot substantiate their claims in court. Courts are not run on emotions; they work with fact, evidence and reasoning.
sure. I wrote in the context of “if they find him guilty”.
Re: Expedite Action On Recapitalisation, CBN Tells Banks by Bekermann(m): 10:14am On Mar 27
When President Tinubu said a trillion dollar economy is possible for Nigeria, people were mocking him. One thing I admire about him is that there’s no such thing as impossible in his dictionary.

This recapitalization policy by the CBN governor is a step in the right direction. He seems to be a very brilliant man.

May God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Expedite Action On Recapitalisation, CBN Tells Banks by IMAliyu(m): 10:29am On Mar 27
Adebaba1:
How will this policy affect the average Nigerian citizen?
Will it be positive or negative?
Positive in the sense that it will increase the protection Nigerians have from a bank collapse, and losing all their money in that bank.

It will however not affect the price of bread in the market.
Re: Expedite Action On Recapitalisation, CBN Tells Banks by Adebaba1(m): 10:32am On Mar 27
Codes151:
stick to building websites.. u know nothing about policies and economy
don't be a f**l, i am just asking

1 Like

Re: Expedite Action On Recapitalisation, CBN Tells Banks by Adebaba1(m): 10:33am On Mar 27
omoadeleye:

Make una carry una unfortunate life commot public,

Una no dey shame?

don't be a f**l,

i am just asking a question

which the foolery
Re: Expedite Action On Recapitalisation, CBN Tells Banks by IMAliyu(m): 10:44am On Mar 27
Codes151:

I don't believe in capital punishment, but I want him to spend the rest of his days in our overcrowded prisons eating watery beans.
Re: Expedite Action On Recapitalisation, CBN Tells Banks by naija4life247: 10:56am On Mar 27
That's how to do it, not forcefully take over people's banks. This was how Emeritus Professor Charles Chukwuma Soludo the Solution did it. But when the pedophille Sanusi Lamido Sanusi got there by appointment by the useless Vagabond Umaru Yar'Adua who removed a professor of Economic and replaced him with a MSc in Islamic Studies holder, the useless Lamido colluded with his rogue friends to forcefully take over people'd banks.

All those involved in the illegality done by Sanusi will not die well. Ogun just killed the Access Bank thief along his wife and son two weeks ago for stealing Intercontinental Bank, while Sanusi Lamido Sanusi has been humiliated twice. Bukola Saraki is dead politically, he is even prostrating all over Ilorin for the current governor to save his family house. Ogun has not rest, more to come
Re: Expedite Action On Recapitalisation, CBN Tells Banks by AngelicBeing: 11:48am On Mar 27
ppogba:

A senior secondary 2 student of economics knows what determines dividend.

It is too early to hawk your stupidity like GALA.
Muchecheche, LoL 😂 at hawk your stupidity like gala, chai, una go kill person with laugh for nairaland

Re: Expedite Action On Recapitalisation, CBN Tells Banks by HIPOSOCRATES: 1:12pm On Mar 27
Ignorance is a disease. Read to understand and not to react. The minimum capital base was already set. His message was just a reminder to the banks CEOs to be mindful of the initial directive.

I guess you are still in secondary school or probably in 100 level in a university.

quote author=MrPristine post=129130891]How can he be telling them to expedite action on recapitalization without setting a new minimum capital base? Does this man know what he is doing? [/quote]
Re: Expedite Action On Recapitalisation, CBN Tells Banks by adelana632: 2:19pm On Mar 27
stick to building websites.. u know nothing about policies and economystick to building websites.. u know nothing about policies and economy...
Re: Expedite Action On Recapitalisation, CBN Tells Banks by MrPristine: 4:40pm On Mar 27
HIPOSOCRATES:
Ignorance is a disease. Read to understand and not to react. The minimum capital base was already set. His message was just a reminder to the banks CEOs to be mindful of the initial directive.

I guess you are still in secondary school or probably in 100 level in a university.

quote author=MrPristine post=129130891]How can he be telling them to expedite action on recapitalization without setting a new minimum capital base? Does this man know what he is doing?

If you are not so daft and just writing to insult, you should have stated the so called minimum capital base announced by the CBN. But of course you can't because the CBN is yet to announce one.
Re: Expedite Action On Recapitalisation, CBN Tells Banks by Codes151(m): 5:55pm On Mar 27
Adebaba1:

don't be a f**l, i am just asking
stick to websites
Re: Expedite Action On Recapitalisation, CBN Tells Banks by Codes151(m): 5:55pm On Mar 27
IMAliyu:

I don't believe in capital punishment, but I want him to spend the rest of his days in our overcrowded prisons eating watery beans.
lool
Re: Expedite Action On Recapitalisation, CBN Tells Banks by Bizibi(m): 6:25pm On Mar 27
ppogba:

A senior secondary 2 student of economics knows what determines dividend.

It is too early to hawk your stupidity like GALA.
hehehehe I like this platform any idiot can insult on this forum.i Know why I wrote it that way.....yes a senior secondary school like me have more 10m units in his portfolio. Funny galawk.

The dividends i am talking about is after the recapitalization because I know two banks that are seriously shaking presently thank God I have sold my shares.
Re: Expedite Action On Recapitalisation, CBN Tells Banks by PHAYOL81: 10:05pm On Mar 27
Good. Anything to make the economy better is welcomed by me.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
WE RISE!
Re: Expedite Action On Recapitalisation, CBN Tells Banks by PHAYOL81: 10:05pm On Mar 27
Good. Anything to make the economy better is welcomed by me.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
WE RISE!
Re: Expedite Action On Recapitalisation, CBN Tells Banks by PropertyBuying(f): 1:04am On Mar 28
Let shake the bankikg industry again... And heads may roll among the executives, managers & directors.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banks Fail CBN's Stress Test On Foreign Operations / How Lucrative Is Palm Oil Business / Nigeria’s Inflation Rate Rises To 12.82% In July, As Food Prices Surge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.