Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Are Nigerians Naturally An Ungrateful People? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Nigerians Naturally An Ungrateful People? (255 Views)

Are Nigerians Naturally Incapable / President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) / Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Nigerians Naturally An Ungrateful People? by NigerianAngelo(m): 8:33am On Mar 27
Are Nigerians Naturally An Ungrateful People?

1. Pisero took average players to the World Cup. Went straight to final. They cursed him, said he should gét out. Now they are losing to Mali.

2. In Anambra, Obiano built an Airport and roads in all 180 Communities. They called him ogogoro, said he should get out.

3. They said Ambode should get out. Fashola worked because of money available. (It is more available in Akwa Ibom: N700b/yr). Goodluck should get out. But Buhari needed time.

4. They would never settle or pay 'house helps'.

Ungratefulness

My experience explains that ungratefulness comes from people that are not entrepreneurial. They don't know what it takes to do the job, hence can't appreciate a fellow when doing it.

How To Become Grateful?

Imagine yourself doing the job. Imagine what you should have done for it to succeed. You will become grateful.

6 Likes

Re: Are Nigerians Naturally An Ungrateful People? by tophempire: 8:58am On Mar 27
ARE YOU A NIGERIAN?
ARE YOU UNGRATEFUL?
Re: Are Nigerians Naturally An Ungrateful People? by Topman7: 9:10am On Mar 27
You spoilt your post with Peseiro.

Nigerians don’t like defensive, Park the bus football.
Re: Are Nigerians Naturally An Ungrateful People? by Solofresh2: 9:52am On Mar 27
Being ungrateful is an individual attribute

3 Likes

Re: Are Nigerians Naturally An Ungrateful People? by ambale(m): 11:01am On Mar 27
We are always blinded by sentimentalism and go on to put the blame on everything and everyone else

The same people who praised buhari are cursing him now, some of them who vowed with their lives that tinubu is the best thing after bread and butter are now blaming every other thing for their wrong choice

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerians Naturally An Ungrateful People? by EmiloCorn: 11:12am On Mar 27
ambale:
We are always blinded by sentimentalism and go on to put the blame on everything and everyone else

[s]The same people who praised buhari are cursing him now, some of them who vowed with their lives that tinubu is the best thing after bread and butter are now blaming every other thing for their wrong choice[/s]

What sort of talk is this? angry who are these people you're speaking of?

Name them or forever remain shut angry I hate online cowards
Re: Are Nigerians Naturally An Ungrateful People? by Ozommadu: 11:16am On Mar 27
EmiloCorn:

They know themselves... accidental lovers of Nigeria that has been destroying this country since 2015.

Hopeless party and president

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerians Naturally An Ungrateful People? by EmiloCorn: 11:17am On Mar 27
Ozommadu:

They know themselves... accidental lovers of Nigeria that has been destroying this country since 2015.

Hopeless party and president

Abusing apc members and Nigerians president is against forum rules angry I will report you ooo
Re: Are Nigerians Naturally An Ungrateful People? by Ozommadu: 11:19am On Mar 27
EmiloCorn:

Abusing apc members and Nigerians president is against forum rules angry I will report you ooo

I didn't abuse tinupoo, I only referenced what he is...a drug baron.

Don't misunderstand me inugo?

3 Likes

Re: Are Nigerians Naturally An Ungrateful People? by ambale(m): 11:26am On Mar 27
EmiloCorn:

Everyone who praised buhari for 8years are abusing bim now, is it a lie?

3 Likes

Re: Are Nigerians Naturally An Ungrateful People? by VinnyBaba: 11:29am On Mar 27
OP, I think most Nigerians are POOR decision Makers. smiley

In 2022, When Gernot Rohr was sacked as Super Eagles coach, they were jubilating.

But when Eguavoen got the job and Messed up by losing to Tunisia in the AFCON and failing to qualify for the Qatar WC, they started Crying. sad undecided
Re: Are Nigerians Naturally An Ungrateful People? by VinnyBaba: 11:33am On Mar 27
Topman7:
You spoilt your post with Peseiro.

Nigerians don’t like defensive, Park the bus football.

But before that Ivory Coast match, he was Praised to High Heavens.😏

Zonefree here said, It is Tactical Discipline!

That Greece won EURO 2004 when winning 1 0 throughout.🤨😒

Everyone was Hailing but Suddenly they changed Mouth! undecided sad
Re: Are Nigerians Naturally An Ungrateful People? by EmiloCorn: 11:43am On Mar 27
ambale:

Everyone who praised buhari for 8years are abusing bim now, is it a lie?

It's a lie

Its a LIE

A very VERY B I G LIE angry

Stop lying against me and my crew
Re: Are Nigerians Naturally An Ungrateful People? by EmiloCorn: 11:49am On Mar 27
Ozommadu:

I didn't abuse tinupoo, I only referenced what he is...a drug baron.

Don't misunderstand me inugo?

For the laat time My oga is not a drug pusher angry

[i]old things have passed away[/b] or you think $450,000 is a play undecided

You're just wasting your time tongue
Re: Are Nigerians Naturally An Ungrateful People? by Zonefree(m): 1:05pm On Mar 27
VinnyBaba:

But before that Ivory Coast match, he was Praised to High Heavens.😏

Zonefree here said, It is Tactical Discipline!

That Greece won EURO 2004 when winning 1 0 throughout.🤨😒

Everyone was Hailing but Suddenly they changed Mouth! undecided sad
Peseiro did well during his time as Super Eagles coach.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Latest News On The Lady That Saluted Her Father After NYSC (video) / Court Reserves Judgment On Bobrisky Till April 9 (video) / dum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.