Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

"Why We Awarded Bobrisky The Best Dressed Female" - Eniola Ajao - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Why We Awarded Bobrisky The Best Dressed Female" - Eniola Ajao (854 Views)

Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award / Bobrisky Wins Best Dressed Female With 1 Million Cash Prize At Ajanaku Premiere / Iyabo Ojo Wins ₦250,000 As Best Dressed Female At The 14th Headies Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Why We Awarded Bobrisky The Best Dressed Female" - Eniola Ajao by Daradams(m): 10:13am On Mar 27
Nigerian actor and movie producer, Eniola Ajao has finally opened up on her choice to give an award to controversial crossdresser, Bobrisky.

The movie icon received a lot of comments after she organised a movie premiere over the weekend and then, to the surprise of many, crowned Bobrisky as the Best Dressed Female.

This move sparked a lot of criticism and comments from netizens and celebrities alike. They expressed their dissatisfaction that the organizers of the event gave the cross-dresser Bobrisky the best-dressed award for the female category. 

However, in an interview with Arise TV, Ajao explained that the decision to award Bobrisky the best-dressed female award category was a publicity strategy.

She described the move as a joke stating, “It was just all jokes anyway, we just wanted to have fun, and we wanted people to talk about the movie; My SIM and I decided that we need to talk about this, it needs to be in the faces of people, so I have been taking it upon myself to protect the image of a lot of people at the same time I have been doing it all alone by myself, I taking it upon myself to do it and I wasn’t getting any help that I feel I needed, so I said okay what can we do for people to talk about this film and we decided okay let us give it to Bob, Bob is always a controversial person, then at the end of the day people started talking about it…” she said.

Source: https://topnaija.ng/why-we-awarded-bobrisky-the-best-dressed-female-eniola-ajao/

Re: "Why We Awarded Bobrisky The Best Dressed Female" - Eniola Ajao by CountinBlessins(m): 10:18am On Mar 27
Who asked you to shalaye?

We already know you are gay men so no need

1 Like

Re: "Why We Awarded Bobrisky The Best Dressed Female" - Eniola Ajao by Ensa777(f): 11:51am On Mar 27
Ppl are now talking about shim and nobody cares to know the movie.
We should be careful what we encourage sha

1 Like

Re: "Why We Awarded Bobrisky The Best Dressed Female" - Eniola Ajao by Pepperdemisback: 12:04pm On Mar 27
One thing is very certain, this boy will get into trouble one day.
Re: "Why We Awarded Bobrisky The Best Dressed Female" - Eniola Ajao by BondRiv: 4:00pm On Mar 27
Na to prosecute una. Nonsense.
Re: "Why We Awarded Bobrisky The Best Dressed Female" - Eniola Ajao by PerfectStranger(m): 4:27pm On Mar 27
Go and explain to portable first, na wetin zazu talk we dey do
Re: "Why We Awarded Bobrisky The Best Dressed Female" - Eniola Ajao by poshestmina(f): 6:12pm On Mar 27
Now everyone's talking about the controversy and we don't even remember the name of the movie.

Finally na Bobrisky category of women go go watch the film.
Tcheww!

4 Likes

Re: "Why We Awarded Bobrisky The Best Dressed Female" - Eniola Ajao by dangotesmummy: 7:23pm On Mar 27
poshestmina:
Now everyone's talking about the controversy and we don't even remember the name of the movie.

Finally na Bobrisky category of women go go watch the film.
Tcheww!
exactly.that move was very unwise.now everyone is focusing on the drama instead of the name of the movie.clowns
Re: "Why We Awarded Bobrisky The Best Dressed Female" - Eniola Ajao by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:40pm On Mar 27
yeye person... the controversy is NOT a good thing for the movie, and you better learn never to try to involve politicial/homosexual/tribal/religious issues to try to create a buzz, because you will ultimately lose a lot of fans FOREVER!
the only person benefitting from this charade is Bobrisky...

any person against such topics will be turned off for good and never look your way ever again.

(1) (Reply)

50cents Thought About Nigeria and Africa. / Guess Who's On Our List For This Month! / Vote For Best 9ja Producer In Malaysia:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.