Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,969 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Senegalese President-Elect Bassirou Diomaye Faye Celebrates Victory With 2 Wives - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Senegalese President-Elect Bassirou Diomaye Faye Celebrates Victory With 2 Wives (52434 Views)

Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets / Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom / Senegal Election Results: Opposition's Diomaye Faye Leads Race For Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senegalese President-Elect Bassirou Diomaye Faye Celebrates Victory With 2 Wives by advanceDNA: 12:39pm On Mar 27
Mindlog:

Many poor folks up Northern Nigeria have more than one wife.

How many times u see them holding hands in public with the husband as above...??

God is wonderful
Re: Senegalese President-Elect Bassirou Diomaye Faye Celebrates Victory With 2 Wives by Angelfrost(m): 12:40pm On Mar 27
Oh Well... He legally and traditionally married both of them.

It would have been news if he was strutting around with his wife and a side chick.

Congrats to Senegal on having two First ladies... More offices and more money for the household!

See how happy both of them look. cool

1 Like

Re: Senegalese President-Elect Bassirou Diomaye Faye Celebrates Victory With 2 Wives by VIKTO83(m): 12:42pm On Mar 27
Expect more shocks. 2-wives already at early 40s

1 Like

Re: Senegalese President-Elect Bassirou Diomaye Faye Celebrates Victory With 2 Wives by Zetty177x: 12:48pm On Mar 27
Seequadry:
Already on two wives.... Defintely gon take in 3rd and 4th

Is he Muslim?
Re: Senegalese President-Elect Bassirou Diomaye Faye Celebrates Victory With 2 Wives by Kingbuhari(m): 12:49pm On Mar 27
They are beautiful... Which of them is this first lady
Re: Senegalese President-Elect Bassirou Diomaye Faye Celebrates Victory With 2 Wives by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:52pm On Mar 27
Give youth a chance in the mud

These two Ashana Angels might be living in peace and harmony before but power tussle of national recognition will surely build bad heart hence might cause distraction to the husband that's if he's truly sincere with his capabilities

Leadership has nothing to do with age, the youths of nowadays are dangerous than the old men

1 Like

Re: Senegalese President-Elect Bassirou Diomaye Faye Celebrates Victory With 2 Wives by funshint(m): 12:57pm On Mar 27
I hope he can merge his youthful strength with wisdom. Senegal has been a success story in terms of democracy. I hope they don't regret this decision later.

1 Like

Re: Senegalese President-Elect Bassirou Diomaye Faye Celebrates Victory With 2 Wives by Alexis11: 1:00pm On Mar 27
eldoradoxx:
44 years in Nigeria cannot even be the youth leader of his political party. How old men and women caged Nigerian youths is the 8th wonder of the world to study. Make any attempt to question any aspect of misgovernance going on in both state or federal government currently and young persons who should be aspiring to become leaders some of them in their 40s will descend on you. Kudos to Senegal, i have always believed African problem lies in the quality of their youths, so docile, so empty and so non-challant.

The same Youths in Nigeria after recording some success with Endsars decided to front another 62 years old crooked politician as their candidate in 2023 election. 😂
Re: Senegalese President-Elect Bassirou Diomaye Faye Celebrates Victory With 2 Wives by jattopeter(m): 1:00pm On Mar 27
Before Nko. When Money is involved they dont mind becoming number 10.
advanceDNA:
Nigga celebrated with two wives....??

So the gender that cannot stand a rival, that don't want to hear men are polygamous, will gladly share the penîs when money is involved....??

Is God not Wonderful??

1 Like

Re: Senegalese President-Elect Bassirou Diomaye Faye Celebrates Victory With 2 Wives by eldoradoxx: 1:01pm On Mar 27
Alexis11:

The same Youths in Nigeria after recording some success with Endsars decided to front another 62 years old crooked politician as their candidate in 2023 election. 😂

Everything is not politics for me, i spoke as a matter of factly. Let the youths wake up, that's all.

1 Like

Re: Senegalese President-Elect Bassirou Diomaye Faye Celebrates Victory With 2 Wives by toprealman: 1:10pm On Mar 27
Macdeey:
grin
Fans Kayode the political prostitute had 4 at a time. But bro is still as confused as ever!
Re: Senegalese President-Elect Bassirou Diomaye Faye Celebrates Victory With 2 Wives by gotnel: 1:11pm On Mar 27
Savedday2:
Oh! Why this correct guy go carry two wife na? I celebrate with him.

But he should divorce one of the woman immediately. This is not a good sign.
One of the things that shows he will be a good leader.
Management of two women successfully is an excellent example of how the incoming president will be able to manage his people .

1 Like

Re: Senegalese President-Elect Bassirou Diomaye Faye Celebrates Victory With 2 Wives by NAC1666: 1:14pm On Mar 27
Gistmedia10:
The atmosphere was electric as Senegal's President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye, celebrated his recent victory with a heartwarming gesture that captivated the nation. As cheering supporters filled the streets, accompanied by his two wives, he took to the stage in a moment that symbolized both his political success and cultural heritage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWjKyORz1PY

1st and 2nd lady
Re: Senegalese President-Elect Bassirou Diomaye Faye Celebrates Victory With 2 Wives by Elzazzi: 1:20pm On Mar 27
Ijaya123:

Women don’t mind polygamy as long as the man involved is of high value.

Can any woman say no to this President if he decides to take a third wife? The answer is NO. They will gladly jump at it while posting several pictures tagged “I married my best friend”.

As if anybody ever married their worst enemy.

Absolutely true. Ned is a good example
Re: Senegalese President-Elect Bassirou Diomaye Faye Celebrates Victory With 2 Wives by Gentlesoul2021(m): 1:21pm On Mar 27
Gistmedia10:
The atmosphere was electric as Senegal's President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye, celebrated his recent victory with a heartwarming gesture that captivated the nation. As cheering supporters filled the streets, accompanied by his two wives, he took to the stage in a moment that symbolized both his political success and cultural heritage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWjKyORz1PY

The two lady will now be addressed as what in their country?!
First lady 1
First lady 2 or what?!

Re: Senegalese President-Elect Bassirou Diomaye Faye Celebrates Victory With 2 Wives by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:21pm On Mar 27
Ijaya123:

Can any woman say no to this President if he decides to take a third wife? The answer is NO. They will gladly jump at it while posting several pictures tagged “I married my best friend”.

see Ooni of life,na my old time friend he marry as last wife.Tobi Phillip's.life ehn.

1 Like

Re: Senegalese President-Elect Bassirou Diomaye Faye Celebrates Victory With 2 Wives by UTMOST10(m): 1:35pm On Mar 27
Between the two wives, is going to be the First Lady!
Re: Senegalese President-Elect Bassirou Diomaye Faye Celebrates Victory With 2 Wives by Faposky95: 1:47pm On Mar 27
Ijaya123:

A woman could discuss the terms of the wages of sin with the devil....
On that table you'd be surprised how the demons would have their inputs dropped by the devil.
Re: Senegalese President-Elect Bassirou Diomaye Faye Celebrates Victory With 2 Wives by ViceGovernor: 1:47pm On Mar 27
I will marry 2 wives by the grace of God 🙏.
I've missed so many women in my life of vanity that I have spent in deep darkness, the only way I can make up for lost experiences is to have two wives ☺️

I pray God gives me money to cater for them.

2 Likes

Re: Senegalese President-Elect Bassirou Diomaye Faye Celebrates Victory With 2 Wives by Bluntemperor: 1:50pm On Mar 27
advanceDNA:
So the gender that cannot stand a rival, that don't want to hear men are polygamous, will gladly share the penîs when money is involved....??
Is God not Wonderful??

Who is now the First Lady for the Country Occasion in times of needs?
Re: Senegalese President-Elect Bassirou Diomaye Faye Celebrates Victory With 2 Wives by Pat081: 1:50pm On Mar 27
Ijaya123:

Two bottle of beer for you in your area in my name but pay in your own name 😀😁😆😅🤣🤣 na true you talk

2 Likes

Re: Senegalese President-Elect Bassirou Diomaye Faye Celebrates Victory With 2 Wives by Pat081: 1:52pm On Mar 27
Gal like [b]jennyClay[/b] will just at this one
Re: Senegalese President-Elect Bassirou Diomaye Faye Celebrates Victory With 2 Wives by advanceDNA: 1:53pm On Mar 27
Bluntemperor:

Why all of una dey ask this question.....

.. If the man had intention of selecting first lady....he won't bring both of them out.....
Re: Senegalese President-Elect Bassirou Diomaye Faye Celebrates Victory With 2 Wives by TableLeg(m): 1:54pm On Mar 27
Monogamous people deep down curse monogamy.
Polygamy is the way.

1 Like

Re: Senegalese President-Elect Bassirou Diomaye Faye Celebrates Victory With 2 Wives by Tizzy124: 2:05pm On Mar 27
It is only a taboo for poor man to be polygamous not the rich.

1 Like

Re: Senegalese President-Elect Bassirou Diomaye Faye Celebrates Victory With 2 Wives by Moniya4Real(m): 2:06pm On Mar 27
🤣🤣🤣

Obakoolex:
grin African man must surely be African

Deep down, many monogamy men envies him.
Re: Senegalese President-Elect Bassirou Diomaye Faye Celebrates Victory With 2 Wives by advanceDNA: 2:16pm On Mar 27
Bluntemperor:

Time of need??Hahahahahahaha...what need ?

The country does not even need a first lady to function properly
Re: Senegalese President-Elect Bassirou Diomaye Faye Celebrates Victory With 2 Wives by Focusmind: 2:25pm On Mar 27
I am not excited - Young people seems to be ruthless in looting than their grandpas

This one with two wives, you can imagine. I am not against young people being in political leadership but they have not proven to be any different from their older ones.
Re: Senegalese President-Elect Bassirou Diomaye Faye Celebrates Victory With 2 Wives by mastermaestro(m): 2:28pm On Mar 27
osuofia2:
grin grin
To all those shouting Senegal will change. I de wait

Another useless president has emerged. It's obvious already. sad

1 Like

Re: Senegalese President-Elect Bassirou Diomaye Faye Celebrates Victory With 2 Wives by mu2sa2: 2:29pm On Mar 27
Mindlog:

Many poor folks up Northern Nigeria have more than one wife.
And many folks in Southern Nigeria have one wife and numerous concubines, baby mamas and side chics.
Re: Senegalese President-Elect Bassirou Diomaye Faye Celebrates Victory With 2 Wives by CoolAmbience(m): 2:32pm On Mar 27
advanceDNA:

Is God not Wonderful??

God is indeed wonderful!

You dey mind them!

In the same Bible that they read, Jacob married two sisters, Rachel and Leah.

I no dey talk of Abraham, David or Solomon o.
Re: Senegalese President-Elect Bassirou Diomaye Faye Celebrates Victory With 2 Wives by Mindlog: 2:32pm On Mar 27
mu2sa2:
And many folks in Southern Nigeria have one wife and numerous concubines, baby mamas and side chics.

Just as many folks in Northern Nigeria have four wives and still have side chics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Putin Builds Two New ‘Flying Kremlin’ Doomsday Planes (Pictures) / Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise / Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.