Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Blueprint Of Making Money On FIVERR And UPWORK $$ - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Blueprint Of Making Money On FIVERR And UPWORK $$ (260 Views)

3 Good Reasons Everyone Should Be Making Money On Upwork / Racism: How I Lost India Client On Fiverr Because I'm A Nigerian - Photos / Simple Jobs Unemployed Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blueprint Of Making Money On FIVERR And UPWORK $$ by samuelelegbe(m): 11:43am On Mar 27
A lot of people have reached out to me in all my DMs about Fiverr and Upwork in the past two months.

Country hard.

Statistically, 60% of my clients who seriously followed the steps I gave them, have achieved success on Fiverr.

Personally, I have achieved over 400 5-STAR reviews with a returning buyer rate of 25% on Fiverr, and I have gotten 5 contracts in just 5 months on Upwork, one of which is a returning buyer on an ongoing project.

I’m not a freelancing genie, but I can definitely walk you through some key tips for success on these platforms - without breaking any rules.

So, I will be starting a small exclusive community for freelancers and aspiring freelancers where I will create and share tutorial videos on both Fiverr and Upwork with updated information (which I among few people are privy to), and I’ll take questions and assist to iron out any issues.

I will also walk you through the various methods for receiving funds through Fiverr and Upwork.

All of this will be going for N20,000 only, where usually a one-time consultation costs about $180, which is N220,000 as at today, 26th March, 2024.

Note: Early Bird Registration - N18,000 (ends April 6).

The Community will be going LIVE on WhatsApp on the 20th of April, 2024.

Register NOW to join and get some pre-launch freelancing tidbits before we go live on 20th April 2024:

https:///freelance-fiverr-upwork (or scan QR code)

Re: Blueprint Of Making Money On FIVERR And UPWORK $$ by Moschinochimma: 9:29pm On Mar 27
despite the kind of money you make, u still want to collect 18k.. na wah oo
Re: Blueprint Of Making Money On FIVERR And UPWORK $$ by samuelelegbe(m): 6:23am On Mar 28
Moschinochimma:

Well, it's simple Sir.

If you want it you are welcome.
If you don't want it there's no problem.

People will continue to make money
Re: Blueprint Of Making Money On FIVERR And UPWORK $$ by samuelelegbe(m): 7:32am On Mar 28
Moschinochimma:

Or was it free you are expecting it?

Do you know how much big names in the industry will tax from you?

This is not expensive sef.

(1) (Reply)

World Class And Practical Intensive Pest Control & Fumigation Training In Lagos. / Massive Discount On SAP Training - Become An SAP Consultant Now! / World Class And Practical Intensive Pest Control & Fumigation Training In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.