Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

RIVERS APC Tackles Imo Reps, Ugochinyere, Over Interference In Rivers Politics 0 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RIVERS APC Tackles Imo Reps, Ugochinyere, Over Interference In Rivers Politics 0 (266 Views)

Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family / Tribunal: "If Buhari Can Do It, All Agberos Can"- Ikenga Imo Ugochinyere (Photo) / Nigerian Army Meets Wike Over Interference In Rivers Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RIVERS APC Tackles Imo Reps, Ugochinyere, Over Interference In Rivers Politics 0 by RiversMirror: 12:19pm On Mar 27
RIVERS APC tackles Imo Reps member, Ugochinyere, over interference in Rivers political affairs.

The Rivers APC Chairman, Chief Tony C. Okocha, however issued a 48 hours ultimatum to Hon. Ugochinyere to apologize to Rivers people for insulting the state, by alleging that the House of Assembly sitting in the comfort of their bedroom to make laws for the state.

“For Ikenga Imo Ugochinyere Micheal to allege that the Rivers Assembly makes laws for Rivers State from the comfort of their bedroom, and also that the assembly can no longer function, is insulting on the sensibilities of Rivers people, particularly us, members of the APC.

“We hereby, demand that within 48 hours, the National Assembly member should pick up himself from the gutters and make up the appellation ‘honourable’ by apologising to Rivers people for accepting to do a hatchet job for a governor and a government that is in a coma in Rivers State.

“We demand that he stays within his lane and know that Rivers State is not a pariah state except for what the governor is doing in Rivers State today. Rivers State is prominent in the committee of states in Nigeria and owns respect hitherto and going forward. Ikenga Ugochinyere is not qualified, even in an iota, to talk down on Rivers State in any way material or immaterial.

“Finally, we warn him of the dire consequences of insulting the sensibilities of Rivers people. He should better go to Imo State if he so wishes, and express his verbal diarrhoea and not here in Rivers State.

“Any more attempt by him to do that, we will exhaust all legal means to bring him to book,” he said.

Re: RIVERS APC Tackles Imo Reps, Ugochinyere, Over Interference In Rivers Politics 0 by Freshtruth(m): 12:20pm On Mar 27
Fubura dragging wike in the mud.

Yesterday I went to buy gas and the place is not far from my house me n my friend went with our fellow gas cylinder as we Finnish filling the gas about 2kg I quickly carry my gas on my shoulder to walk down to the house he told me we should enter keke that he ashame to carry it walk through d street I told him he can go ahead and used keke I am carry my gas on my shoulder. He paid 5h y I tool my gas home . moral of the story is if politicians have no shame who I be
Re: RIVERS APC Tackles Imo Reps, Ugochinyere, Over Interference In Rivers Politics 0 by Zulu11zulu: 1:12pm On Mar 27
I support uguchinyere you can make law inside the toilet river state is not a pool pet for anyone.
Re: RIVERS APC Tackles Imo Reps, Ugochinyere, Over Interference In Rivers Politics 0 by Aboks(m): 3:21pm On Mar 27
Which law old fools

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Cement Company Sealed For Non-compliance To The Order By The Benue State / Senate Begins Probe Of Power Sector / ‘investors In Power Sector To Get Government Enabling Environment’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.