Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

The Difference Between Quran And The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Difference Between Quran And The Bible (296 Views)

Who Is Allah Praying To In Quran? Allah Prayed In Quran And Hadith / The Quran And Muhammad Described Islamic Paradise As A Sex Party. / Imam Use Quran And Spit Out Holy Water Take Deliver Woman From Evil Spirit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Difference Between Quran And The Bible by Mercisharelove(f): 12:31pm On Mar 27
Jesus ( Isa) is mentioned ninety-seven times in ninety-three verses of the Quran. He is called the Spirit of God seven different times.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Quran And The Bible by Aboks(m): 1:33pm On Mar 27
OK
Re: The Difference Between Quran And The Bible by Kobojunkie: 5:03pm On Mar 27
Mercisharelove:
Jesus ( Isa) is mentioned ninety-seven times in ninety-three verses of the Quran. He is called the Spirit of God seven different times.
Even at that, there is no connection between the content of both books, the same way there is no direct connection between Christianity even though Christianity also mentions the name of Jesus Christ in its many thesis and from its millions of pulpits each year. undecided
Re: The Difference Between Quran And The Bible by DeltaOil: 5:25pm On Mar 27
The Bible is the Word of God.

The koran is the word of allah.

If allah were God, allah would love Israel

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Quran And The Bible by Kobojunkie: 5:48pm On Mar 27
DeltaOil:
The Bible is the Word of God. The koran is the word of allah. If allah were God, allah would love Israel
The BIble is not the Word of God. Inside of the Book is contained the identity of the one who is the Word of God. undecided
Re: The Difference Between Quran And The Bible by DeltaOil: 5:54pm On Mar 27
Kobojunkie:
The BIble is not the Word of God. Inside of the Book is contained the identity of the one who is the Word of God. undecided

The bible is clear that Jesus is the Word of God

John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Mohammed is simply a baby marrying slave owning warlord
Re: The Difference Between Quran And The Bible by Kobojunkie: 6:12pm On Mar 27
DeltaOil:
■ The bible is clear that Jesus is the Word of God
John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
Mohammed is simply a baby marrying slave owning warlord
So, why did you lie earlier that your book which has never been flesh was instead the Word of God? undecided
Re: The Difference Between Quran And The Bible by MrCork: 12:52pm On Apr 20
Mercisharelove:

helo. My millionaire uncle is loookin for a beautiful womens who can do housegirl work.he ready to pay u a cool 30k (N30,000 Naira a months) which include housegirl uniform plus cap & u wiĺll be entitiles to free sleeping room & 2 foods a day (breakfast & dinner). U will all so recieve free lesson school to help yor qualification.this is a great shance to makd moiney so are u intaresssted please?
Re: The Difference Between Quran And The Bible by StillDtruth: 5:07pm On Apr 20
Kobojunkie:

Cc: DeltaOil

And the bible shows that God Spoke a lot in the bible, therefore the bible is the Word of God

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Quran And The Bible by Kobojunkie: 5:15pm On Apr 20
StillDtruth:
■ And the bible shows that God Spoke a lot in the bible, therefore the bible is the Word of God
This is a silly conclusion. lipsrsealed
Re: The Difference Between Quran And The Bible by StillDtruth: 6:44am On Apr 21
Kobojunkie:
This is a silly conclusion. lipsrsealed

It is not, if not you would have pointed out why it is silly as you usually do.
Re: The Difference Between Quran And The Bible by Kobojunkie: 6:50am On Apr 21
StillDtruth:
■ It is not, if not you would have pointed out why it is silly as you usually do.
I have had to do that so many times on this here forum that I had hoped maybe you would figure out the dumb-ness of it all on your own this time. undecided
Re: The Difference Between Quran And The Bible by StillDtruth: 6:53am On Apr 21
Kobojunkie:
I have had to do that so many times on this here forum that I had hoped maybe you would figure out the dumb-ness of it all on your own this time. undecided

You would have to drop it again lets see if it holds.
Re: The Difference Between Quran And The Bible by Kobojunkie: 6:59am On Apr 21
StillDtruth:
■ You would have to drop it again lets see if it holds.
Here goes and be sure not to respond until you have properly reasoned the following :

● God is True
● the Devil is the Father of lies.
● The words of the Devil are recorded in your Bible
● Bible as God's Word means even the lies of the Devil in it are true

Can True equal False(Lie)? undecided
Re: The Difference Between Quran And The Bible by StillDtruth: 7:19am On Apr 21
Kobojunkie:
Here goes and be sure not to respond until you have properly reasoned the following :

● God is True
● the Devil is the Father of lies.
The words of the Devil are recorded in your Bible
● Bible as God's Word means even the lies of the Devil in it are true

Can True equal False(Lie)? undecided

The only relevant thing you said is the bold, the rest is off point.

For, every ressonable person can see that we call the bible God's Word because, it predominantly talks about God and What He Said (His Words) and His Works and His Responses, all these put in words and laid in and with words.

And every normal person understands that God is Good and True, Satan is evil and he loves to Lie death causingly, but this is not the issue.

So, as i told you, even you yourself know that it does not stand, which is why you did not confidently drop it.
Re: The Difference Between Quran And The Bible by Kobojunkie: 2:53pm On Apr 21
StillDtruth:
∆ The only relevant thing you said is the bold, the rest is off point.
For, every ressonable person can see that we call the bible God's Word because, it predominantly talks about God and What He Said (His Words) and His Works and His Responses, all these put in words and laid in and with words.
And every normal person understands that God is Good and True, Satan is evil and he loves to Lie death causingly, but this is not the issue.
So, as i told you, even you yourself know that it does not stand, which is why you did not confidently drop it.
I see you are not here to think for yourself but to go with the heard in this. The Bible you claim does not predominantly contain the Word of God. Contrary to your claim, it contains more of the mistakes of men while they attempt to maneuver the commands of God. But I see that without real research, you desperately need to cling to the delusion that the Book is the Word of God even against that clearly declared in the books themselves.. good luck! undecided
Re: The Difference Between Quran And The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:49pm On Apr 21
The two books were inspired by different Gods!

One focused on how His worshipers will have a global family of peace loving worshipers {Isaiah:2-2-4; Micah 4:1-3} and promised that the they will be speaking as if I same language as brothers and sisters! Zephaniah 3:9

But the other only wants his worshipers to bow before him whatever becomes of them is of no relevance as long as they're fighting for dominance and forcing their neighbors to bow to him!
Re: The Difference Between Quran And The Bible by StillDtruth: 4:29pm On Apr 21
Kobojunkie:
I see you are not here to think for yourself but to go with the heard in this. The Bible you claim does not predominantly contain the Word of God. Contrary to your claim, it contains more of the mistakes of men while they attempt to maneuver the commands of God. But I see that without real research, you desperately need to cling to the delusion that the Book is the Word of God even against that clearly declared in the books themselves.. good luck! undecided

Now you have changed post from all the former things you said earlier to "mistakes of men".

Forgetting "mistake of men" according to Who?

Answer: God, yet again!

So, you yourself can see that there is no manoeuvre you want to make like those men that does not end at God!
Re: The Difference Between Quran And The Bible by Kobojunkie: 4:37pm On Apr 21
StillDtruth:
■ Now you have changed post from all the former things you said earlier to "mistakes of men".
Forgetting "mistake of men" according to Who? Answer: God, yet again! So, you yourself can see that there is no manoeuvre you want to make like those men that does not end at God!
I didn't change posts at all. The mistakes of men are included under the lies of the devil? Or are you under some delusion that the mistakes of men amount to TRUTHS OF GOD? lipsrsealed

I clearly explained that God is TRUE meaning anything that is a LIE cannot be of God. This is Logic 101 here for anyone capable of basic reasoning. Yet you came back to insist that because in your mind the LIES were not many, it suffices to tuck them under TRUTH anyway so that you may continue to claim that the book which also contains LIES that are antiChrist and against God is the Word of God. lipsrsealed

Religion is damaging to one's ability to reason things. angry
Re: The Difference Between Quran And The Bible by StillDtruth: 4:47pm On Apr 21
Kobojunkie:
I didn't change posts at all. The mistakes of men are included under the lies of the devil? Or are you under some delusion that the mistakes of men amount to TRUTHS OF GOD? lipsrsealed

I clearly explained that God is TRUE meaning anything that is a LIE cannot be of God. This is Logic 101 here for anyone capable of basic reasoning. Yet you came back to insist that because in your mind the LIES were not many, it suffices to tuck them under TRUTH anyway so that you may continue to claim that the book which also contains LIES that are antiChrist and against God is the Word of God. lipsrsealed

Religion is damaging to one's ability to reason things. angry

The thread proves you did. You started with God is True logic and i answered you with logic of my own.

Then you moved to "mistakes of men" which i have answered.

People have already told you that you do not reason well and you reason exactly how devils and atheists do.
Re: The Difference Between Quran And The Bible by Kobojunkie: 4:50pm On Apr 21
StillDtruth:
■ The thread proves you did. You started with God is True logic and i answered you with logic of my own. Then you moved to "mistakes of men" which i have answered. People have already told you that you do not reason well and you reason exactly how devils and atheists do.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Either you never learned Logic 101 or Religion has severely damaged your ability to reason completely! undecided
Re: The Difference Between Quran And The Bible by StillDtruth: 4:55pm On Apr 21
Kobojunkie:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Either you never learned Logic 101 or Religion has severely damaged your ability to reason completely! undecided

Says you who could not answer when logic 101 was used on you thar you had to change post to find another to argue.

And you started conplaining because i caught you and you still could not answer, yet again!

Your evil soul has severely damaged your ability to reason normally as people have told you,

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Difference Between Quran And The Bible by Kobojunkie: 5:00pm On Apr 21
StillDtruth:
■Says you who could not answer when logic 101 was used on you thar you had to change post to find another to argue. And you started conplaining because i caught you and you still could not answer, yet again! Your evil soul has severely damaged your ability to reason normally as people have told you, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You claimed you answered with your own logic but your logic clearly failed the LOGIC 101 test with the conclusion that
TRUE + FALSE = TRUE. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Where does one go with that kain gobbledegook-ish reasoning? It should never be let out of the trash where it belongs abeg! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: The Difference Between Quran And The Bible by StillDtruth: 5:04pm On Apr 21
Kobojunkie:
You claimed you answered with your own logic but your logic clearly failed the test with its conclusion that TRUE + FALSE = TRUE. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

If it truly failed a test, you would have pointed it out.

Rather, your logic was not even worthy of examination because, it was off Point.

The topic is not "TRUE + FALSE=?" But whether the bible is The Word of God!

And this Logic 101!

So you were committing a fallacy as logic 101 says!
Re: The Difference Between Quran And The Bible by Kobojunkie: 5:10pm On Apr 21
StillDtruth:
If it truly failed a test, you would have pointed it out. Rather, your logic was not even worthy of examination because, it was off Point. The topic is not "TRUE + FALSE=?" But whether the bible is The Word of God!
■ So you were committing a fallacy as logic 101 says!
shocked shocked shocked shocked Tor! The only one who has been committing a fallacy to this point is you with your many attempts to convince me that a contradiction is logical in this sense. lipsrsealed

The Word of God is True meaning that God is without any lies. Your Bible, however, contains many lies, including lies that are born of the mistakes of men, and all lies belong to the devil. Yes, the book equally contains the Truth of God but the Lies cannot be ignored. So, when you declare that your Bible is the Word of God, what you are saying is that all the Lies contained inside the Book resolve to God's Truth, and that is akin to saying God is a God of contradictions.

Rather, what is written inside of several of the books contained in your Bible which is merely a compendium of books is instead the fact that the one who holds the Title that is Word of God, the one who became flesh and blood, is Jesus Christ. So, either your Bible is the Word of God and your God is nothing but a ball of contradictions or Jesus Christ is the Word of God as stated right there in many of the books. Which one will it be for you? undecided
Re: The Difference Between Quran And The Bible by StillDtruth: 5:17pm On Apr 21
Kobojunkie:
shocked shocked shocked shocked Tor! The only one who has been committing a fallacy to this point is you with your many attempts to convince me that a contradiction is logical in this sense. lipsrsealed

Now you are lying for if i truly committed a fallacy, you would have stated it.

And secondly, i was not trying to convince you, i just came to prove you are very wrong! That's all!
Re: The Difference Between Quran And The Bible by Kobojunkie: 5:23pm On Apr 21
StillDtruth:
■ Now you are lying for if i truly committed a fallacy, you would have stated it. And secondly, i was not trying to convince you, i just came to prove you are very wrong! That's all!
You kept trying to push a contradiction. That was the beginning of this problem and what I kept harping on but you didn't seem to care at all that it rendered your belief in God of lies. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
A contradiction occurs when two statements or ideas conflict with each other and cannot both be true at the same time.
As for the actual fallacy, Argument by pigheadedness, it is as expected of the religious rank. There was no reason for me to point that out to you. lipsrsealed

Prove me wrong by forwarding a contradiction. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: The Difference Between Quran And The Bible by StillDtruth: 5:39pm On Apr 21
Kobojunkie:
You kept trying to push a contradiction...

Still lying some more! The thread shows that you created and pushed for an Offpoint and invalid logic of contradiction of "TRUE + FALSE=?" whereas the topic wais The Word of God.

And now, you have abandoned your "mistakes of men" seeing you lost it, to go back to your forner abandoned logic of contradiction which you could not answer the first time.

And now you are resorting to Lies just to find a way to remake your faled arguments. You've just proven that you are devil and an atheist.
Re: The Difference Between Quran And The Bible by Kobojunkie: 5:42pm On Apr 21
WOW... religion is indeed damaging to one's ability to reason. Comprehension don almost completely abandon this one. angry

(1) (Reply)

Easter 2024: Happy Easter!!! / Inviting Other Christians To Your Churche Is Not A Win For The Kingdom / Pennies From Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.