Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,854 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

What Business Can I Invest With 5 Million Naira In Lagos? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Invest With 5 Million Naira In Lagos? (1061 Views)

Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? / Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Invest With 5 Million Naira In Lagos? by Ugonofure1: 5:55pm On Mar 27
Hello Everyone.

I need advice from the Comrades,
What kind of business will be advisable to go into with 5 million naira and can guarantee a good return?

I don't think buying a car and registering it with Uber will be productive.

Please I need help.

Mods please push forward
Re: What Business Can I Invest With 5 Million Naira In Lagos? by Zwooks: 5:57pm On Mar 27
I got
Re: What Business Can I Invest With 5 Million Naira In Lagos? by FarmPlanetNG: 6:00pm On Mar 27
I can give you clear insights on investing just 2.5 M and you will get 5M as profits after eight months. What's in it for me ?

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Invest With 5 Million Naira In Lagos? by ProjectsCityNG: 6:01pm On Mar 27
Invest in a startup or an existing enterprise to save yourself the rigors of going through trial and failures. Find a sound entrepreneur and invest in their business

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Invest With 5 Million Naira In Lagos? by Airlord2030: 6:06pm On Mar 27
What tribe are you from first?

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Invest With 5 Million Naira In Lagos? by thesicilian: 6:19pm On Mar 27
Airlord2030:
Did you mean to ask where he stays? Because I don't understand what tribe's got to do with business

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Invest With 5 Million Naira In Lagos? by Ugonofure1: 6:37pm On Mar 27
FarmPlanetNG:
I can give you clear insights on investing just 2.5 M and you will get 5M as profits after eight months. What's in it for me ?

I will appreciate a lot Comrade,
This will help a brother.
Please I'm in need of your ideas.
Re: What Business Can I Invest With 5 Million Naira In Lagos? by Ugonofure1: 6:40pm On Mar 27
ProjectsCityNG:
Invest in a startup or an existing enterprise to save yourself the rigors of going through trial and failures. Find a sound entrepreneur and invest in their business

I understand you perfectly,
What kind of entrepreneur should I invest with?
Re: What Business Can I Invest With 5 Million Naira In Lagos? by Ugonofure1: 6:41pm On Mar 27
Airlord2030:

I'm from Isoko but lives in Lagos.

What's your advice now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Invest With 5 Million Naira In Lagos? by DaddyRochie1642: 6:41pm On Mar 27
Ugonofure1:

I will appreciate a lot Comrade,
This will help a brother.
Please I'm in need of your ideas.

Invest in Catfish farm business, build concrete fish ponds, the business will feed you for life and generations to come.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Invest With 5 Million Naira In Lagos? by Ugonofure1: 6:49pm On Mar 27
DaddyRochie1642:

Invest in Catfish farm business, build concrete fish ponds, the business will feed you for life and generations to come.

That's a good one Comrade,

But I'm here in Lagos,
I don't want to invest in Delta while I'm here in Lagos, those I will put there will use me to be millionaire while I'm losing.

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Invest With 5 Million Naira In Lagos? by DaddyRochie1642: 6:53pm On Mar 27
Ugonofure1:

That's a good one Comrade,

But I'm here in Lagos,
I don't want to invest in Delta while I'm here in Lagos, those I will put there will use me to be millionaire while I'm losing.

Like someone suggested up there, you can partner with a business that has good prospects, you never can tell.

If you were in Imo State, would have showed you my catfish farm so you see what I mean.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Invest With 5 Million Naira In Lagos? by kenniefawole(m): 6:55pm On Mar 27
okayyy
Re: What Business Can I Invest With 5 Million Naira In Lagos? by Ugonofure1: 6:56pm On Mar 27
DaddyRochie1642:

Like someone suggested up there, you can partner with a business that has good prospects, you never can tell.

If you were in Imo State, would have showed you my catfish farm so you see what I mean.

If I'm in Delta State, I would have go into this business, but this kind of business doest need a proxy, no brother or friend that can stand for person.

But here in Lagos, that money won't be enough to buy a plot of land
Re: What Business Can I Invest With 5 Million Naira In Lagos? by ProjectsCityNG: 7:01pm On Mar 27
Ugonofure1:

I understand you perfectly,
What kind of entrepreneur should I invest with?

Agriculture. For example i need two agricultural equipment and NPK. Can we enter an agreement you buy them and I make weekly repayments ? Both are max 800k, i can repay 100%. We divide it into weekly repayments.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Invest With 5 Million Naira In Lagos? by Ugonofure1: 7:13pm On Mar 27
ProjectsCityNG:

Agriculture. For example i need two agricultural equipment and NPK. Can we enter an agreement you buy them and I make weekly repayments ? Both are max 800k, i can repay 100%. We divide it into weekly repayments.

Okay, where do you live and where is your business located?

How will this be beneficial to me, please let me know
Re: What Business Can I Invest With 5 Million Naira In Lagos? by ProjectsCityNG: 7:15pm On Mar 27
Ugonofure1:

Okay, where do you live and where is your business located?

How will this be beneficial to me, please let me know

I.e you finance say 1 Million Naira. I agree to repay 100% profit. Thats 1 Million Naira. So that exoectations doesnt take too long the we divide the 2 Million Naira into ten months x 4 weeks = 40 weeks, the repayment begins six weeks after the transaction.

The 1 Million Naira profit is profut to you brother !

Plus

.i can give you free business idea you can invest in and rake good money. I will guide you on the setup process, getting workers who are cheap labour and draw you a road map to making millions with this simple daily consumable. But my biz has to fly first Sir.
Re: What Business Can I Invest With 5 Million Naira In Lagos? by crossfm: 6:47am On Mar 28
Ugonofure1:
Hello Everyone.

What kind of business will be advisable to go into with 5 million naira and can guarantee a good return?

Please I need help.

Mods please push forward

I will advise you go into food storage business.

Mind you don't give anybody your money,you have to learn how to do it,it's not difficult.

Just get a conducive environment and also know the time for buying and selling of these items,I mean harvest and selling season.

You will not regret investing in such business,most especially as you stay in Lagos,the market is there, even if it's in your street alone.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Invest With 5 Million Naira In Lagos? by Ugonofure1: 11:34pm On Mar 29
ProjectsCityNG:

I.e you finance say 1 Million Naira. I agree to repay 100% profit. Thats 1 Million Naira. So that exoectations doesnt take too long the we divide the 2 Million Naira into ten months x 4 weeks = 40 weeks, the repayment begins six weeks after the transaction.

The 1 Million Naira profit is profut to you brother !

Plus

.i can give you free business idea you can invest in and rake good money. I will guide you on the setup process, getting workers who are cheap labour and draw you a road map to making millions with this simple daily consumable. But my biz has to fly first Sir.

I would love to learn, can we chat more on WhatsApp and makes some video calls?
Let's get to see ourselves
Re: What Business Can I Invest With 5 Million Naira In Lagos? by Ugonofure1: 11:35pm On Mar 29
crossfm:

I will advise you go into food storage business.

Mind you don't give anybody your money,you have to learn how to do it,it's not difficult.

Just get a conducive environment and also know the time for buying and selling of these items,I mean harvest and selling season.

You will not regret investing in such business,most especially as you stay in Lagos,the market is there, even if it's in your street alone.

Which agricultural products?
Please explain more let me get you clearly
Will you want us to chat privately?
Re: What Business Can I Invest With 5 Million Naira In Lagos? by ForensikOrder: 4:05am On Mar 30
Hey there! With 5 million Naira in hand and looking for a business venture with a good return, there are several options you can explore. It's great you're looking beyond the usual Uber route. Here are a few ideas that fit within your budget and could potentially offer good returns, taking into account the Nigerian market:

### 1. **Agriculture and Agro-processing**
Agriculture is always a vital sector, especially in Nigeria. With your budget, you could start a small-scale farm focusing on high-demand crops or even poultry farming. If you prefer the agro-processing side, consider setting up a small unit to process and package agricultural products like grains, spices, or even tomato paste, which has a high demand.

### 2. **Mini Importation Business**
Mini importation, where you import goods like fashion accessories, gadgets, and small electronics from countries like China, and then sell them locally online or via a small retail space, can be quite lucrative. The key is to identify fast-moving items with good margins.

### 3. **Food Processing and Packaging**
There's a growing demand for processed and well-packaged food products due to the fast-paced lifestyle of many Nigerians. You could consider setting up a business to process and package local foods such as garri, pounded yam flour, or spices. Ensure high quality and good packaging to stand out.

### 4. **E-commerce Platform**
An e-commerce platform focusing on a niche market can be a good investment. You could create an online store that caters to specific needs (like baby products, organic foods, or beauty products). The key to success here is excellent online marketing strategies and customer service.

### 5. **Educational and Training Center**
If you're passionate about education, consider setting up a tutorial center for students in primary, secondary, or even tertiary institutions. Alternatively, you could focus on vocational training in areas such as digital marketing, coding, or fashion design, which are in high demand.

### 6. **Fitness and Wellness Center**
With increasing awareness about health and fitness, a well-equipped fitness center in a good location can attract a decent number of clients. You could also incorporate wellness services such as yoga and meditation classes or even a small health-focused café within the center.

### 7. **Tech Solutions and Services**
If you have a background in tech, you could start a business offering tech solutions like web development, digital marketing, or even tech support services for small businesses. This sector is booming, and there's a constant demand for tech expertise.

### 8. **Real Estate**
Although 5 million might not buy you a property in highbrow areas, you could invest in land in upcoming areas or consider renovating and flipping properties in less expensive neighborhoods. Real estate consultancy or a small agency focusing on rentals and sales in specific areas could also work.

### Final Words
Before you dive in, do thorough market research to understand the demand, competition, and potential challenges. Also, consider your passion and expertise because being deeply interested in your business increases the chances of success. Networking with industry insiders and potential customers to get feedback before fully launching can provide invaluable insights.

Best of luck, and may your business journey be successful and fulfilling!

4 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Invest With 5 Million Naira In Lagos? by Ynix(m): 4:35am On Mar 30
Ugonofure1:
Hello Everyone.

Please I need help.

Mods please push forward

For maximum profit start any of the following

Piggery
Oil palm sales
Concrete Mixer for renting
Re: What Business Can I Invest With 5 Million Naira In Lagos? by ProjectsCityNG: 6:21pm On Apr 14
Ugonofure1:

I would love to learn, can we chat more on WhatsApp and makes some video calls?
Let's get to see ourselves

Sorry. I have been totally busy in the forest. I am open the video calls. Sharing videos of my engagements so far. I am open to all forms of discussions. Reach out to me on WhatsApp, let's initiate discussions

This moniker. R u Urhobo?
Re: What Business Can I Invest With 5 Million Naira In Lagos? by taobudao(m): 6:33pm On Apr 14
Re: What Business Can I Invest With 5 Million Naira In Lagos? by ProjectsCityNG: 6:36pm On Apr 14
taobudao:
bro you see all this people quoting u once money enter they hand their voice will change. Business as of now is very hard , Even if you have the finances you can lose all.

You are wrong. That's why business is scalable. The first rule of business is fo not lose capital. This means if one has 5M, he should not use more than 2M for business so he has excess to keep business afloat till profits start coming in.

I will give him a tip to setup a cottage business that has 4-8 hands doing the labour work and aiming to make at least 50-120k per day. I have set it up for people before so I know.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Invest With 5 Million Naira In Lagos? by Topton: 9:56pm On Apr 14
Hey bro, let's discuss more about this

I'm interested
Re: What Business Can I Invest With 5 Million Naira In Lagos? by Ugonofure1: 6:56pm On Apr 21
ProjectsCityNG:

You are wrong. That's why business is scalable. The first rule of business is fo not lose capital. This means if one has 5M, he should not use more than 2M for business so he has excess to keep business afloat till profits start coming in.

I will give him a tip to setup a cottage business that has 4-8 hands doing the labour work and aiming to make at least 50-120k per day. I have set it up for people before so I know.

Let me have an insight about this cottage investment Comrade
Re: What Business Can I Invest With 5 Million Naira In Lagos? by ProjectsCityNG: 7:02pm On Apr 21
Ugonofure1:

Let me have an insight about this cottage investment Comrade

Why not. I can even get you the workers. Setup your systems. Connect you with some marketing outlets I used to supply when I produced last.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Invest With 5 Million Naira In Lagos? by Ugonofure1: 7:07pm On Apr 21
ProjectsCityNG:

Why not. I can even get you the workers. Setup your systems. Connect you with some marketing outlets I used to supply when I produced last.

How can we proceed?
Re: What Business Can I Invest With 5 Million Naira In Lagos? by ProjectsCityNG: 7:08pm On Apr 21
Ugonofure1:

How can we proceed?

Elder support my own current enterprise and I help you build yours

It requires patient and keen attention for me to explain it. It is usually overlooked. But within 30-60 minutes of presentation, you can set it up. With ease

(1) (2) (Reply)

Humorous And Creative Partner Needed / Is It Advisable To Travel To Dubai For Hussling / Abeg What Does Nigeria Say About Online Forex Trading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.