Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

IPOB Urges The International Community To Investigate Insecurity In The SE - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Urges The International Community To Investigate Insecurity In The SE (771 Views)

Return Home For Census, IPOB Urges Igbos / Akinwunmi Ambode Urges The Youths To Get Their PVCs. / Did ‘International Community’ Threaten Supreme Court Justices On Imo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Urges The International Community To Investigate Insecurity In The SE by Killerofpigs: 9:06am On Mar 28
You can't just drivel whatever nonsense that comes from that your head and insult IGBOs or anything they hold Dear.

As regards the insecurity, face the NORTH and other regions that need your foolish inputs.

SE is still better than you. Can you go to your village without fear of FULANI killing you? grin

helinues:

Stop being incoherent on my mentions

Thank you
Re: IPOB Urges The International Community To Investigate Insecurity In The SE by Killerofpigs: 9:09am On Mar 28
Change to your

Simon Ekpa moniker
Okoro moniker

Niggaz are laughing their asses off, whenever you drop your foolish topics and lines.

How far with your guy @ Reno Omockery the retard you like quoting? grin

Una go cry blood las las.. grin

beerfraud:
Simon Epka did not say this
Re: IPOB Urges The International Community To Investigate Insecurity In The SE by gidgiddy: 10:03am On Mar 28
swagana:

Yes my problem is the one happening in my region, I care less what is happening in the north. When MNK created illegal armed group and freed hardened criminals from prison to join his gang that was the begining of anarchy we have experienced in the past 4 years after the launch of ESN/Ugm.

In other words, from 2015 to 2020, as the security agents were shooting unarmed peaceful IPOB protesters, declaring Python dance against unarmed people, killing hundreds of innocent Biafran protesters, you didn't think there is any problem in your Region?

But as soon as MNK formed a group to protect people against Fulani Marauders killing people in Nimbo, Uzo Uwani, Eha-Amufu, Ogbaru etc, which I'm sure you don't care about, thats when you knew there is problem in your Region?

You are accusing the group of effecting a jail break, without any evidence, even when the Governor of the state publicly said that it is not them that did it

Jokers everywhere

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Urges The International Community To Investigate Insecurity In The SE by beerfraud: 10:05am On Mar 28
Killerofpigs:
Change to your

Simon Ekpa moniker
Okoro moniker

Niggaz are laughing their asses off, whenever you drop your foolish topics and lines.

How far with your guy @ Reno Omockery the retard you like quoting? grin

Una go cry blood las las.. grin

Dey play
Re: IPOB Urges The International Community To Investigate Insecurity In The SE by Killerofpigs: 10:11am On Mar 28
E pain am ..

Cry Blood cheesy

beerfraud:
Dey play
Re: IPOB Urges The International Community To Investigate Insecurity In The SE by Killerofpigs: 10:15am On Mar 28
Succinctly delivered.

I just want BIAFRA outside the meddlesome foolishness of these NON-IGBO 1 NIGERIA misfits.

BIAFRA will definitely excel as an independent Nation, and that is what these 1 NIGERIA noisemakers are afraid of

As for me BIAFRA remains the key to success and total emancipation of those that align with the ideology.

BIAFRA AMAKA! cool

gidgiddy:

In other words, from 2015 to 2020, as the security agents were shooting unarmed peaceful IPOB protesters, declaring Python dance against unarmed people, killing hundreds of innocent Biafran protesters, you didn't think there any problem in your Region?

But as soon as MNK formed a group to protect people against Fulani Marauders killing people in Nimbo, Uzo Uwani, Eha-Amufu, Ogbaru, which I'm sure you don't care about, that when you knew there is problem in your Region?

You are accusing the group of effecting a jail break, without any evidence, even when the Governor of the state publicly said that it not them that did it

Jokers everywhere

1 Like

Re: IPOB Urges The International Community To Investigate Insecurity In The SE by beerfraud: 10:19am On Mar 28
Killerofpigs:
E pain am ..

Cry Blood cheesy

i will declare another sit at home soon since you believed that I’m Simon Ekpa

1 Like

Re: IPOB Urges The International Community To Investigate Insecurity In The SE by Killerofpigs: 10:29am On Mar 28
You cant be Simon ekpa na. How can you be when you are foolish at 'mimicking' even the guys writing style

This your response is the typical jargons you write on this platform claiming to be Simon Ekpa. What I love the most is you are so shallow that your statements are worthless.

How far with @Reno omockery, your news generator? Ask the idiot, where is Leah shuaibu?

Worthless failure.. grin

beerfraud:
i will declare another sit at home soon since you believed that I’m Simon Ekpa

1 Like

Re: IPOB Urges The International Community To Investigate Insecurity In The SE by Christistruth00: 10:31am On Mar 28
Terrorists calling Interpol
Na dem Interpol go first carry
Re: IPOB Urges The International Community To Investigate Insecurity In The SE by swagana: 10:52am On Mar 28
gidgiddy:

In other words, from 2015 to 2020, as the security agents were shooting unarmed peaceful IPOB protesters, declaring Python dance against unarmed people, killing hundreds of innocent Biafran protesters, you didn't think there is any problem in your Region?

But as soon as MNK formed a group to protect people against Fulani Marauders killing people in Nimbo, Uzo Uwani, Eha-Amufu, Ogbaru etc, which I'm sure you don't care about, thats when you knew there is problem in your Region?

You are accusing the group of effecting a jail break, without any evidence, even when the Governor of the state publicly said that it is not them that did it

Jokers everywhere

The joke is on you. Same governor that have deployed every reaources the state can lay hands on in fighting Esn/ugm terror in Imo state. Why are you guys occupying Communities in Anambra and Imo states where there is no Fulani herdsmen attack?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Urges The International Community To Investigate Insecurity In The SE by beerfraud: 11:14am On Mar 28
Killerofpigs:
You cant be Simon ekpa na. How can you be when you are foolish at 'mimicking' even the guys writing style

This your response is the typical jargons you write on this platform claiming to be Simon Ekpa. What I love the most is you are so shallow that your statements are worthless.

How far with @Reno omockery, your news generator? Ask the idiot, where is Leah shuaibu?

Worthless failure.. grin

I understood your foolishness
If a whole tribe can believe that Buhari was cloned who are you not to think that I’m Simon Ekpa?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Urges The International Community To Investigate Insecurity In The SE by Johnjustice: 11:20am On Mar 28
Ipob is becoming a disgrace to their people.

Cowardly lies everywhere, nobody can take you seriously with this behavior.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Urges The International Community To Investigate Insecurity In The SE by Killerofpigs: 9:46pm On Mar 28
Even in his masked foolishness the FULANI aren't smarter than IGBOs. BUHARI and his goons exposed your foolishness. The only person that knew about the whole package was Tinubu.

That is why he is President. So don't think your foolish internet NOISE made him President. grin

beerfraud:
I understood your foolishness
If a whole tribe can believe that Buhari was cloned who are you not to think that I’m Simon Ekpa?
Re: IPOB Urges The International Community To Investigate Insecurity In The SE by Killerofpigs: 9:47pm On Mar 28
See tears of a man crying over an organization they claimed to be COWARDs. cheesy

Johnjustice:
Ipob is becoming a disgrace to their people.

Cowardly lies everywhere, nobody can take you seriously with this behavior.
Re: IPOB Urges The International Community To Investigate Insecurity In The SE by Johnjustice: 9:48pm On Mar 28
Killerofpigs:
See tears of a man crying over an organization they claimed to be COWARDs. cheesy

Mumu Ipob slave, coward like ojukwu and kanu the rat eating beans in the zoo cage.
Re: IPOB Urges The International Community To Investigate Insecurity In The SE by Killerofpigs: 9:55pm On Mar 28
Ojukwu was buried as a National Hero.
Awolowo DIED as a RAT that drank Otapiapia

Sunday IGBOHO is quiet as Fulani killed your worthless OBAs.

Nnamdi KANU is in Prison and ESN is killing FULANI Herdsmen mercilessly.

Now as a loser and failure, who is truly the COWARD? cheesy

Johnjustice:

Mumu Ipob slave, coward like ojukwu and kanu the rat eating beans in the zoo cage.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Urges The International Community To Investigate Insecurity In The SE by beerfraud: 10:27pm On Mar 28
Killerofpigs:

Awolowo is in our currency
Re: IPOB Urges The International Community To Investigate Insecurity In The SE by Cooletempa: 11:01pm On Mar 28
grin
Killerofpigs:
Succinctly delivered.

I just want BIAFRA outside the meddlesome foolishness of these NON grin-IGBO 1 NIGERIA misfits.
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
BIAFRA will definitely excel as an independent Nation, and that is what these 1 NIGERIA noisemakers are afraid of

As for me BIAFRA remains the key to success and total emancipation of those that align with the ideology.

BIAFRA AMAKA! cool

:DI bet chest beating is a sport in that your part of Nigeria…. grin grin
Re: IPOB Urges The International Community To Investigate Insecurity In The SE by Killerofpigs: 11:47pm On Mar 28
Bloody illiterate, with a worthless mentality of failures. grin

Awolowo's face is ON our currency is the correct response. grin

His face being on the currency means what? Other currencies have other people and even animals. So animals are of the same level with Awo?

Keep exposing how foolish and worthless Agbado supporters are.

Shame on you.. grin

beerfraud:
Awolowo's face is in on our currency
Re: IPOB Urges The International Community To Investigate Insecurity In The SE by Killerofpigs: 11:49pm On Mar 28
The chest beaters want to even leave you worthless failures in peace. They want to beat their chest in BIAFRA.. understand that fact.. loser grin

Cooletempa:
grin

:DI bet chest beating is a sport in that your part of Nigeria…. grin grin
Re: IPOB Urges The International Community To Investigate Insecurity In The SE by beerfraud: 4:03am On Mar 29
Killerofpigs:
Bloody illiterate, with a worthless mentality of failures. grin

Awolowo's face is ON our currency is the correct response. grin

His face being on the currency means what? Other currencies have other people and even animals. So animals are of the same level with Awo?

Keep exposing how foolish and worthless Agbado supporters are.

Shame on you.. grin

kill yourself 🐷
Re: IPOB Urges The International Community To Investigate Insecurity In The SE by Cooletempa: 4:30am On Mar 29
Killerofpigs:
The chest beaters want to even leave you worthless failures in peace. They want to beat their chest in BIAFRA.. understand that fact.. loser grin

I hope you know no one cares because of the many immediate benefits.
Re: IPOB Urges The International Community To Investigate Insecurity In The SE by Johnjustice: 5:51am On Mar 29
Killerofpigs:

Ojukwu is a clown, a fugazy, government did that to compensate you clowns. National hero unto what?

Plunging igbos into misery and suffering, just like Kanu is doing...you people have a disease of worshipping those who lord over and enslave you.

Majority of igbos didn't sign for the war, ojukwu forced you into war, just like Kanu and Ekpa the cockroach is forcing you to do their bidding.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Urges The International Community To Investigate Insecurity In The SE by Killerofpigs: 6:04am On Mar 29
Dullard.

Ojukwu and KANU talked BIAFRA. If you think people were forced, hold a referendum and cry at the results you will see.

IGBOs are just in this country in the 'PHYSICAL'
sense. SPIRITUALLY IGBOs have already left you worthless 1 NIGERIA noisemakers for BIAFRA.

As regards being lead by people, you don't even have a brain.

If you are Yoruba and being led by TINUBU, you are dumb.

If You are not YORUBA and same Tinubu is your President, you are Dumber.

Such a worthless COWARD grin

Johnjustice:

Ojukwu is a clown, a fugazy, government did that to compensate you clowns. National hero unto what?

Plunging igbos into misery and suffering, just like Kanu is doing...you people have a disease of worshipping those who lord over and enslave you.

Majority of igbos didn't sign for the war, ojukwu forced you into war, just like Kanu and Ekpa the cockroach is forcing you to do their bidding.
Re: IPOB Urges The International Community To Investigate Insecurity In The SE by Killerofpigs: 6:07am On Mar 29
Immediate benefits?

Their properties?

I will initiate a war between NIGERIA and BIAFRA and I will definitely target all IGBO investments that were abandoned and destroy them to the ground like GAZA.

Property thief.. grin

Cooletempa:

I hope you know no one cares because of the many immediate benefits.
Re: IPOB Urges The International Community To Investigate Insecurity In The SE by Johnjustice: 6:11am On Mar 29
Killerofpigs:
Dullard.

Ojukwu and KANU talked BIAFRA. If you think people were forced, hold a referendum and cry at the results you will see.

IGBOs are just in this country in the 'PHYSICAL'
sense. SPIRITUALLY IGBOs have already left you worthless 1 NIGERIA noisemakers for BIAFRA.

As regards being lead by people, you don't even have a brain.

If you are Yoruba and being led by TINUBU, you are dumb.

If You are not YORUBA and same Tinubu is your President, you are Dumber.

Such a worthless COWARD grin

You were forced, igbos were interviewed during the war, most were against it, but ojukwu forced your mama and papa as slaves to die wretched deaths.

ojukwu gave them slippers as boots and sticks as guns...ojukwu used igbo blood to serve his own safety and ego...like i said that slave mentality of looking for a savior is ingrained in your DNA.

like the slaves were singing to ojukwu they also sang to kanu "nnamdi kanu is another savior"

you people have slavery in yoir DNA, no wonder they said igbo had the best slaves from nigeria...from your desperate behavior the slave mentality is evident.

How can I be a coward when we used igbos as slaves before the arrival of the British?

ojukwu used igbos...as kanu and Ekpa is doing now.
Re: IPOB Urges The International Community To Investigate Insecurity In The SE by Killerofpigs: 6:22am On Mar 29
It's known history that it's only IGBO slaves that 'instead' of being slaves to the white man, CHOSE death and drowned themselves. Go and read about the IGBO landings during the slave trade era.

IGBO land was the last area that was conquered by the British after 30years of continuous warfare.

IGBO land fought a well equipped but foolish NIGERIAN Army for 3 years and dealt with them massively. It was instituted starvation by the useless UK and implemented by Awolowo that actually ended the war

Now.... to present day NIGERIA.

Nnamdi KANU is bigger than your worthless Sultan of Sokoto, or even the dinosaur you call Tinubu. Why?, the people don't believe in them, because they are worthless and useless leaders .But according to worthless losers like you Nnamdi KANU that TALKs BIAFRA is your problem, while Herdsmen that kill you like bush warthogs are your friends?

You are essentially so dull that your foolishness is seeping through your porus brains.

You hate them.... no problem. They want BIAFRA to leave you in peace and you become a useless historian..

Unity beggar...Shame on you.

Johnjustice:

You were forced, igbos were interviewed during the war, most were against it, but ojukwu forced your mama and papa as slaves to die wretched deaths.

ojukwu gave them slippers as boots and sticks as guns...ojukwu used igbo blood to serve his own safety and ego...like i said that slave mentality of looking for a savior is ingrained in your DNA.

like the slaves were singing to ojukwu they also sang to kanu "nnamdi kanu is another savior"

you people have slavery in yoir DNA, no wonder they said igbo had the best slaves from nigeria...from your desperate behavior the slave mentality is evident.

ojukwu used igbos...as kanu and Ekpa is doing now.
Re: IPOB Urges The International Community To Investigate Insecurity In The SE by Johnjustice: 6:55am On Mar 29
Killerofpigs:
It's known history that it's only IGBO slaves that 'instead' of being slaves to the white man, CHOSE death and drowned themselves. Go and read about the IGBO landings during the slave trade era.

IGBO land was the last area that was conquered by the British after 30years of continuous warfare.

IGBO land fought a well equipped but foolish NIGERIAN Army for 3 years and dealt with them massively. It was instituted starvation by the useless UK and implemented by Awolowo that actually ended the war

Now.... to present day NIGERIA.

Nnamdi KANU is bigger than your worthless Sultan of Sokoto, or even the dinosaur you call Tinubu. Why?, the people don't believe in them, because they are worthless and useless leaders .But according to worthless losers like you Nnamdi KANU that TALKs BIAFRA is your problem, while Herdsmen that kill you like bush warthogs are your friends?

You are essentially so dull that your foolishness is seeping through your porus brains.

You hate them.... no problem. They want BIAFRA to leave you in peace and you become a useless historian..

Unity beggar...Shame on you.

Instead of your useless assembly members to ask for lefelendum, they are asking for money. Dumb head be waiting for buhari to give you lefelendum.

Nnamdi kanu is a lowlife cockroach, he was a radio presenter,a nobody, a nonentity, you people made him your god grin

Well to Nigerians he is a cockroach and will die in that jail. Stupid Igbo mpuru miri rogues, scum of Africa.
Re: IPOB Urges The International Community To Investigate Insecurity In The SE by Killerofpigs: 7:11am On Mar 29
Thunder fire assembly members. Who Dem epp?

As regards Nnamdi KANU. Why are you so pained about him? Do IGBOs need your foolish council, when you have an Idiot like Sunday IGBOHO and GUMI running freely and being gutless nuisances?

Two of your deplorable and useless OBAs were brutally butchered by Fulani Herdsmen KIDs. What did the worthless IGBOHO do?

FULANI and bandits kill randomly and same idiots like you are quiet about it. GUMi supervises the amnesty of people that kill constantly and you act indifferent.You are mentally senile. Such a worthless idiot.

Nnamdi KANU will not die in prison, because even BUHARI understood the consequences let alone a worthless and senile idiot called TINUBU that rancous idiots like you adore

Nnamdi KANU has shown tenacity and resilience that is lacking in the deplorable and worthless life of a spinless and useless COWARD, who have so many words of hate to spew from behind a curtain

You will understand soonest that IGBOs are NOT in your worthless league of noisemaking warthogs... cool

Johnjustice:

Instead of your useless assembly members to ask for lefelendum, they are asking for money. Dumb head be waiting for buhari to give you lefelendum.

Nnamdi kanu is a lowlife cockroach, he was a radio presenter,a nobody, a nonentity, you people made him your god grin

Well to Nigerians he is a cockroach and will die in that jail. Stupid Igbo mpuru miri rogues, scum of Africa.
Re: IPOB Urges The International Community To Investigate Insecurity In The SE by Johnjustice: 7:43am On Mar 29
Killerofpigs:
Thunder fire assembly members. Who Dem epp?

As regards Nnamdi KANU. Why are you so pained about him? Do IGBOs need your foolish council, when you have an Idiot like Sunday IGBOHO and GUMI running freely and being gutless nuisances?

Two of your deplorable and useless OBAs were brutally butchered by Fulani Herdsmen KIDs. What did the worthless IGBOHO do?

FULANI and bandits kill randomly and same idiots like you are quiet about it. GUMi supervises the amnesty of people that kill constantly and you act indifferent.You are mentally senile. Such a worthless idiot.

Nnamdi KANU will not die in prison, because even BUHARI understood the consequences let alone a worthless and senile idiot called TINUBU that rancous idiots like you adore

Nnamdi KANU has shown tenacity and resilience that is lacking in the deplorable and worthless life of a spinless and useless COWARD, who have so many words of hate to spew from behind a curtain

You will understand soonest that IGBOs are NOT in your worthless league of noisemaking warthogs... cool

Kanu the cockroach will die in jail.
Cockroaches...a terrorist is a cockroach because they are crushed, worldwide, even America treats terrorists like cockroaches, so kanu no get level.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Sad Story / Vote- Who Is Behind The Death Of Bhutto? / Who Pays For Bad Policies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.